The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dann3927 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Need some advice here. Recently reconnected with my excolleague who is a low profile 40yo MILF. Over the few dinner catchup she actually opened up to me that shes divorce and i have the strong feeling something is possible here. Need advice from bros to proceed further and not screw things up.
Old 21-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

If you are already married, then you are screwed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann3927 View Post
Need some advice here. Recently reconnected with my excolleague who is a low profile 40yo MILF. Over the few dinner catchup she actually opened up to me that shes divorce and i have the strong feeling something is possible here. Need advice from bros to proceed further and not screw things up.
Old 21-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone used app like tinder or sugarbook.com to find for milf???
Old 21-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn553 View Post
Can we have a show of hands, how many bros have met Vivienne?
why is this name so familiar hahaha
Old 21-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimp View Post
I was shopping around Raffles City and saw this milf with super short skirt. I look at her and she look at me. With mask difficult to smile at her. Too bad I in hurry otherwise can follow her a while. I realise Raffles City have a lot of OL or milf walking around. Shopping there is pleasant even sitting at the cafe also.
any starbucks there can find hot ones
Old 21-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Knn how u get to fuck so many girls, how old are u this year?? Why i nvr got chance to meet any?i hump pillow hump until sian
my pillow also flat edy bro hahaha
Old 21-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann3927 View Post
just play it cool bro and dont be too desperate... play hard to get
Old 21-12-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
@bro willroyce

Milf Eye Candy....
https://ibb.co/MZbDjyD
https://ibb.co/rQ2gZSH
https://ibb.co/qY4csD5
https://ibb.co/0jQVVJS
https://ibb.co/6sr0ZNP
https://ibb.co/3119HC7 <-------
https://ibb.co/JQH997R <-------
Old 21-12-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

How you guys start a conversation with milf you find attractive on street?
Old 21-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
How you guys start a conversation with milf you find attractive on street?
Eastie girl - Excuse me didn't you always come parkway in yr school day?

Westie girl - Eh! Last time school days u always go Jurong Point

North girl - Hey, aren't you the girl from North Point?

On which which dialogue to use...is yr luck bro....lol
Old 22-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Married bros, any advice?

Hooked up with a milf on tinder, just lucky. Interest seems to be waning. Needed to move on.

How to find new fwb? Was lucky with her but dunno what the secret sauce was. Just lucky, I guess.
Old 22-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Married bros, any advice?

Hooked up with a milf on tinder, just lucky. Interest seems to be waning. Needed to move on.

How to find new fwb? Was lucky with her but dunno what the secret sauce was. Just lucky, I guess.
Think about what worked with number one and try using it again, make adjustments if necessary. Eventually you will develop your own SOP, with your own jokes that you can easily use (pretty much all the time), your own methods and it will work best for you.

Asking other guys for their manual no use one. The jokes that works for them will sound flat on you because it’s about timing and context.

Trial and error until you succeed. Failure is the mother of success. The trick is in being able to manage the magnitude of one’s failure.

Contrary to what guys love to console themselves with here, luck doesn’t have that much to do with it.
Old 22-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro larue

Up you 17 points.

Bro must have self confidence and do not fear rejection. A thick skin will also go a long way.

I have the advantage of travelling overseas. So what the heck. Just go for it. If you are in a bar, be confident and ask them for a dance.

You will be surprised that girls will respond well when you talk confidently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Think about what worked with number one and try using it again, make adjustments if necessary. Eventually you will develop your own SOP, with your own jokes that you can easily use (pretty much all the time), your own methods and it will work best for you.

Asking other guys for their manual no use one. The jokes that works for them will sound flat on you because it’s about timing and context.

Trial and error until you succeed. Failure is the mother of success. The trick is in being able to manage the magnitude of one’s failure.

Contrary to what guys love to console themselves with here, luck doesn’t have that much to do with it.
Old 22-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
So you have met her?
Old 22-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

I really wonder where you found Vivienne's photos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1