The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Paiseh, can anyone explain to me the meaning of vanilla?

Is it means minimal services?
Old 17-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post

Vanilla usally massage you with clothes on. During sensual they will remove top and HJ you. No French, you cant zhut her and she wont zhut you, cannot go south. But "further intimacies depends on chemistry" so your mileage may vary.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post

Something like paying the same price as another ML who offers more services (bj , full nude etc), but receiving just simple massage and HJ, while being Semi-nude (at best) and limited playability and pretty green experience.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Something like paying the same price as another ML who offers more services (bj , full nude etc), but receiving just simple massage and HJ, while being Semi-nude (at best) and limited playability and pretty green experience.
Wont say all are green there are super pro vanillas.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The very least she can do on her part is to specifically state her age preference on her ad..

FL have no issue declaring stuff like no Indians or Caucasians so I think it's not unreasonable for her to do so lol..
Later more and more conditions some out..... like sorry bro, no fatties
Old 17-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

what happen to TT & Carrie ah? Their postings disappeared along with Xue Er... want book also cannot find the numbers
Old 17-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

What this Age Choosing ML did is DISCRIMINATION. Is like a plump person walk in to McDonald's and the staff tell him "Sorry you too FAT we can't sell you our food".

Seriously we don't stoop so low and sia sway SG cheongsters can or not. I dunno what is her odd rationale but I just want to remind everyone, did the ex APs like Donna, Ai la, Mint do this to customers?!! If we still want to keep telling ourselves that coz now situation changed we have to adapt to even this kind of nonsense then yah, we asked for it to be treated like trash by some of these MLs. WAKE UP bros. We are paying customers ok. They are service providers. Don't ever forget that.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
What this Age Choosing ML did is DISCRIMINATION. Is like a plump person walk in to McDonald's and the staff tell him "Sorry you too FAT we can't sell you our food".

Seriously we don't stoop so low and sia sway SG cheongsters can or not. I dunno what is her odd rationale but I just want to remind everyone, did the ex APs like Donna, Ai la, Mint do this to customers?!! If we still want to keep telling ourselves that coz now situation changed we have to adapt to even this kind of nonsense then yah, we asked for it to be treated like trash by some of these MLs. WAKE UP bros. We are paying customers ok. They are service providers. Don't ever forget that.
No use saying all that.. Her stand is pretty clear.. She's not gonna change it anytime soon and if ppl not happy abt it then dun find her lor.. Simple as that..

Anyway she's the exception to the norm atm so let's leave her to her own devices bah and talk abt MLs who deserve our wallets more lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

lol chill not all MLs la just her preference, some girls also stated no Indian and Caucasian so what you want to called that part? there are still lot of girls in the ocean better than her, rant also no use
Old 17-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Well, if some disgruntled rejected Bros will “Helos, Polis!”, GG liao.
If she do this to a certain bro in our forum last time she already ganna jialat jialat.

And pls lah don't ever put this on adverts. You put one then you get a few more and before you know it age restriction become a criteria for selecting customers. 成和体统! Pls think properly before you make such requests.

Just for fun, here is a few more disclaimers:

Pls note, this ML do not take customers uglier than Andy Lau.

Pls note, ML has the rights to reject you at door step, if you do not her carrot selecting criteria.

Pls note, MLs can aeroplane you anytime at their convenience, manage your own risk when booking.

Pls note that if your dick is longer than 5", ML reserves the right not to perform sensual.

Lol.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If she do this to a certain bro in our forum last time she already ganna jialat jialat.

And pls lah don't ever put this on adverts. You put one then you get a few more and before you know it age restriction become a criteria for selecting customers. 成和体统!
Ya pls dont do that, else limpeh chiong a few more years then need to retire liao. I always think there is no point to life if cannot cheong anymore. I dont have much othet interests.
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

And pls lah don't ever put this on adverts. You put one then you get a few more and before you know it age restriction become a criteria for selecting customers. 成和体统!
Bro, maybe soon uncle cheongsters only can book local section milf lol.
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

u mean that karate guy ah hahahaha
Old 17-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
u mean that karate guy ah hahahaha
Haha you know lah. Fiona soon won't have a front door.
Old 17-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Highly, highly unlikely will happen.. There's only so much from the pool of punters here they can tap from so resorting to such measures will be a death knell for them..

And for the last time, it's '何', not '和'!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1