The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
icceer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
LB - Katelyn

Tried this pretty babe a few days ago. Didn't have time to write an FR due to high workload. So here it goes.

As usual upon reaching the place, was given the information and where to go. Parking is available for those who drive. Public transport seems good too.
When the door opened, was expected to see something different from the photos on the website, but... Wow. She looks better in person. She has quite a deep voice and is quite chatty. Sat down and we started talking... Soon after, it's time.
Went for a bath, pretty SOP, started washing me up and she washed herself up.

Back into the room, we started chatting again. Awhile later, the action started. BBBJ while lying down, standing up... Got to taste her shaven pussy.. Lovely. Her boobs are huge, one hand not enough to grab. She is kinda inexperience so I had to guide her, but being in experience has its goodness. She is willing to try different positions. I tried quite a lot with her. She is doesn't rush and let you take your time. Finally after sometime, I let it all out in her and she hugged me tightly. The feeling is damn good. Had a short break, she gave me some water to drink. Start to chat again while resting.

Round 2, she started to give me a bbbj again... Then I took her started banging her doggy style, bang till I cum my load all in her again. All is well. One of the best bonk I had. Btw, forgot to mention, she frenches very well.
Gonna RTF, seems she is leaving next week. So better be fast
Old 12-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

PAMMY FROM ET88.

Looks - 9. She looks like an angel to me. Love her eyes.
Body - 8. Petite, slim. Very soft to touch.
Boobs - 9. Very shapely, suits her body well.
Frenching - 10. We had chemistry from the start.
GFE - out of this world. As our age difference is one so I guess we have a lot to talk about. this may not apply to all bros tho so don't mark her down.
Service - Simply amazing.

She's a nice girl, funny, witty and intelligent. Please treat her nicely and with respect thanks.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

wow...FL say that ??

"PCC and save money....very good girl advice.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Much appreciated.
Just wanted to add, Pammy has superb GFE.
She is the first FL to tell me to stop spending money on commercial sex. And that I should PCC instead, and the cash in hand would make me happier...
She's sincere!
Old 12-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icceer View Post
Tried this pretty babe a few days ago. Didn't have time to write an FR due to high workload. So here it goes.

As usual upon reaching the place, was given the information and where to go. Parking is available for those who drive. Public transport seems good too.
When the door opened, was expected to see something different from the photos on the website, but... Wow. She looks better in person. She has quite a deep voice and is quite chatty. Sat down and we started talking... Soon after, it's time.
Went for a bath, pretty SOP, started washing me up and she washed herself up.

Back into the room, we started chatting again. Awhile later, the action started. BBBJ while lying down, standing up... Got to taste her shaven pussy.. Lovely. Her boobs are huge, one hand not enough to grab. She is kinda inexperience so I had to guide her, but being in experience has its goodness. She is willing to try different positions. I tried quite a lot with her. She is doesn't rush and let you take your time. Finally after sometime, I let it all out in her and she hugged me tightly. The feeling is damn good. Had a short break, she gave me some water to drink. Start to chat again while resting.

Round 2, she started to give me a bbbj again... Then I took her started banging her doggy style, bang till I cum my load all in her again. All is well. One of the best bonk I had. Btw, forgot to mention, she frenches very well.
Gonna RTF, seems she is leaving next week. So better be fast
Wow who's this girl bruh
Old 12-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Wow who's this girl bruh
LB - Katelyn
Old 12-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Gracie from PS today.

It came after days of trying and really it was an unforgettable experience. All the action started in the room, behind doors, and she is really chatty. Her GFE is really amazing.

Looks: 9/10 (she is really cute!)
Boobs: really huge, and enhanced. A bit tough but it does not matter that much to me
Shower: pretty SOP, although we hugged and kiss like there is no tomorrow
BBBJ: she is amazingly good!! she touches the most sensitive part and I had to pull her up before I cum in her mouth
FJ: it looks like she really enjoyed it and she cum while riding me. she can ride really well, she is a total pro.

Second shot came after a good attempt in massage but that is not her forte. But we chatted a lot, talking about countries she travelled etc. She is like a fling that you really wish to have.

Second shot came after she initiated the action and started blowing. This time round, she deepthroat and almost swallowed my entire cock. She really loves pleasuring guys and giving heavenly blowjobs. The licks and slurps are one of a kind.

She can deepthroat for almost 10 mins straight , and that gasping-for-air face at the end, was a good ending to the session.

Will definitely RTF with there is a chance. Thanks Bro Cash!
Old 12-05-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been chionging quite often this week, all thanks to ThaiPalace and exotica, been a little budget on my wallet so I tried Kitty from TP for just 100/90 x2.

A great bonk, first see her is soso. it grows on you and instantly hug me when she enter the room, very game on and change position to my liking. Her bbbj is quite good, for a good 10 mins before I stop her and threw her into the bed and pump her til Cum..

Rested for awhile and continue doggy for the 2nd shot, afterthat she just lie on me and chatted for awhile.
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
service: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10
RTF: Might not be as she is leaving soon I guess.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope to c FR on patty soon.
looks good but 53kg n 29cm waist....errr...ET88 typo error is it?

Last edited by hgfb05; 13-05-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Old 13-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
ElegantThai88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Hope to c FR on party soon.
looks good but 53kg n 29cm waist....errr...ET88 typo error is it?
Oh. Really? Thanks bro. Will retify the typo error.
Old 13-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ally from Pacific Star 2 days back! A quick FR

Looks: 6.5 (GND looks, nothing special)
Boobs: 8/10 (Think small C quite a handful)
BOdy: 9/10 (Model body, long body long legs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very hard-working, suck non stop)
Frenching: 8/10 (Takes the initiative)
CIM: NA
FJ: 8/10 (Many position change and she have no complains)

Verict: 8/10 (Overall a good above average bonk, she is really hard-working and she got a nice body)

RTF:Maybe not just because there are way too many targets to clear, but i would recommend any bro going for service to give her a try..

Cheers
Old 13-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next target gold and pammy e88
Old 13-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gl_cowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sony from ET88

SYT with clean shaven pussy
Look pretty with glasses
Medium height, C tits
Fair to light brown skin with baby fats
Can pass as local girl
Service ok and willing to learn
Do call if it fits your preference 8-)
Old 13-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Been chionging quite often this week, all thanks to ThaiPalace and exotica, been a little budget on my wallet so I tried Kitty from TP for just 100/90 x2.

A great bonk, first see her is soso. it grows on you and instantly hug me when she enter the room, very game on and change position to my liking. Her bbbj is quite good, for a good 10 mins before I stop her and threw her into the bed and pump her til Cum..

Rested for awhile and continue doggy for the 2nd shot, afterthat she just lie on me and chatted for awhile.
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
service: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10
RTF: Might not be as she is leaving soon I guess.
woah bro, you also try kitty...looks good. just check out fro bro tom, it is really 100/90 mins/2 shots inclusive of everything...super budget, i want to go for it but recently spend too much money on bonks already
Old 14-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR For Glenda LB

Thanks bro Linus for arrangement. Prompt replies as usual.

Location: 7/10 Discreet but cause it's discreet it's so hard to find for me! Maybe is my GPS not working properly.
Looks : 8/10 Really cute girl. Ah lian type looks. Looks like a local girl who is slightly tan. Chio..
Body : 8/10 Slim body with a small tummy. The back view when she took off her shirt...wow...i can only say the hips dont lie bro..
FJ : 7/10 She plays along with you. If you passionate she will also turn it on. And damn did we turn it on! Loved the bonking but used lubricant cos she said she's feeling a little pain from recent period. Second shot couldnt get it out cos her moans sounded like she's in a little pain so I not turned on liao so proceeded to hj but got a bj instead! hardworking girl!
Gfe: 8/10 She is a playful girl! Very much like those ah lian u meet at clubbing. Loves having fun and being crazy. English ok, still can communicate decent.
The myth: Some ppl complained she has bad breath. To me, she has a slight bad breath but it's completely normal cos i got night slot. Everyone has this kinda smell after a long day. It's completely acceptable cos seriously it's not that bad at all. But she got a little concious after ppl complained so she popped some fresh mints. Top marks for trying to improve!
Rtf : probably not as she is leaving soon! 1 more week nia bros. My vitamin M running dry liao. Will rtf for sure during her next visit.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from some sbf bro that there's a ladyboy in one of the online stables.
To protect our interests, any kind bro wanna reveal the identity?
Now I see some of the gals photos looks abit like ladyboy i also scared.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1