The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 02-02-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandnotsad View Post
Some people say common sense is a penalty and not a gift. Because those who have it have to deal with those who don't. If you have evidence that I bought this account, feel free to show it.

No one is assuming you are rude. If you read back the post, I'm only reminding you not to be one because FLs hate it. But if it triggers you, there's nothing I can do.

I sincerely hope other true blue Singaporeans will be like what we always recite during our school days, "to build a democratic society based on justice and equality."
Then kindly enlighten your goddess to embrace her Malaysian nationality and stop omitting it. Advertise at a level playing field. True blue Singaporeans welcome foreigners, but we don't like those who pretend to be Singaporeans. How "to build a democratic society based in justice and equality" where foreigners refuse a level playing field?
Old 02-02-2024, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 0
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Elecher was great to be with. The sex was amazing. Really good performance by her
Old 02-02-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 30
kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdlaojiao View Post
Then kindly enlighten your goddess to embrace her Malaysian nationality and stop omitting it. Advertise at a level playing field. True blue Singaporeans welcome foreigners, but we don't like those who pretend to be Singaporeans. How "to build a democratic society based in justice and equality" where foreigners refuse a level playing field?
Maybe you should stop to wonder that there might be some rules and regulations they have to follow. Besides, It's not like there are people here who can advertise in multiple threads. Everyone here follows the same rules and regulations, some more.

I'm also glad that you are slowly agreeing to my points, though I can sense is unwillingly.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you should stop to wonder that there might be some rules and regulations they have to follow. Besides, It's not like there are people here who can advertise in multiple threads. Everyone here follows the same rules and regulations, some more.

I'm also glad that you are slowly agreeing to my points, though I can sense is unwillingly.
OMFG! You're such a joker! I will never agree with u! You said "Please do not take the moderators here as fools. You think they wouldn't already know that before letting them advertise?" You sounded like sbf admin will meet every lady and verify their nationality and identity before letting them to advertise on respective domes. Please ask the ladies whether they have met sbf admin. I'm confident they will say they didn't meet sbf admin. Do u even know a few months ago there was a prc lady advertised herself as a Singaporean on L dome?

To all the new bros looking for sg local girls, sg local girls indicate their Singaporean nationality on their sbf ads
Old 02-02-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
OMFG! You're such a joker! I will never agree with u! You said "Please do not take the moderators here as fools. You think they wouldn't already know that before letting them advertise?" You sounded like sbf admin will meet every lady and verify their nationality and identity before letting them to advertise on respective domes. Please ask the ladies whether they have met sbf admin. I'm confident they will say they didn't meet sbf admin. Do u even know a few months ago there was a prc lady advertised herself as a Singaporean on L dome?

To all the new bros looking for sg local girls, sg local girls indicate their Singaporean nationality on their sbf ads
Relax Bro. Don't get so agitated. Wouldn't look good on you isn't it? Your credential with new account is low enough, I suggest not to make it any lower.

I'm sure the bros and moderators here can judge for themselves. We don't know what went behind the scene. But thanks for your input, I'm sure it helps.

Meanwhile, let's continue to book FLs we want and enjoy our time here.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked Tiara recently and had a really good time!
Cheerful outgoing personality, like hanging out with the popular girl in school, and a super hot body. Pics in her Telegram are accurate, very curvy body figure.
Whenever she bends over its an amazing view
Old 02-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a good session with quennie

Pretty nice pair of boobies. Feel good with it. She was horny naughty at the max. Pretty good effort by her and glad able to cum well. Kudos to her. Hope can book her again

🥰😀
Old 02-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Relax Bro. Don't get so agitated. Wouldn't look good on you isn't it? Your credential with new account is low enough, I suggest not to make it any lower.

I'm sure the bros and moderators here can judge for themselves. We don't know what went behind the scene. But thanks for your input, I'm sure it helps.

Meanwhile, let's continue to book FLs we want and enjoy our time here.
They can see how much nonsense you sprouted lol and u sounded like u bought a sbf account
Old 03-02-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

Oh my, hannah evelle truly a gem.

The moment she strip, my erection was up there already. A real pleasure during the session.

Comfortable, amazing, great chats really make a wonderful experience.

Watever the reviews mentioned is like almost accurate. 😍😃
Old 03-02-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
They can see how much nonsense you sprouted lol and u sounded like u bought a sbf account
Sure let them see 😊 Feel free to show evidence that I bought this account if you have any. I'm waiting.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

To all the new bros looking for sg local ladies, ladies advertising here who don't indicate nationality could be foreigners. If u're particular about sg nationality, I would suggest u ask the ladies. Even if ladies indicate their nationality as Singaporean, there's a chance that they aren't. I could tell them apart from observing their facial expressions and reactions after talking shit about their home countries' ladies. Of course I don't mean it for those shit, it's just a test.

If foreign ladies are confident that they are better than local sg ladies so can charge the same or higher, they wouldn't be omitting their nationality or lie about it.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
To all the new bros looking for sg local ladies, ladies advertising here who don't indicate nationality could be foreigners. If u're particular about sg nationality, I would suggest u ask the ladies. Even if ladies indicate their nationality as Singaporean, there's a chance that they aren't. I could tell them apart from observing their facial expressions and reactions after talking shit about their home countries' ladies. Of course I don't mean it for those shit, it's just a test.

If foreign ladies are confident that they are better than local sg ladies so can charge the same or higher, they wouldn't be omitting their nationality or lie about it.
U and ur nonsense analogy. Just live ur life, move on. The fls know how to gt clients. Ur nt the sbf admin or fl agent or project x. Can check with the one doing the reviews on how the fl is also. Don’t think ur able to book all the FLs listed here unless ur a millionaire. It’s just rate issue for u. Just book within ur budget, simple as abc story. No need to keep on harping on the issue. So which fl u gonna target nxt
Old 03-02-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
U and ur nonsense analogy. Just live ur life, move on. The fls know how to gt clients. Ur nt the sbf admin or fl agent or project x. Can check with the one doing the reviews on how the fl is also. Don’t think ur able to book all the FLs listed here unless ur a millionaire. It’s just rate issue for u. Just book within ur budget, simple as abc story. No need to keep on harping on the issue. So which fl u gonna target nxt
You see the moment he knows he can't refute any of my points, he tries to be a "senior" dishing out "tips" on his new account. Most of the people here are just looking for a good time but he's just on and on with his superiority mindset.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

U assumed I haven't met any fl haha I just don't like to leave comments about ladies esp their looks. I'm surprised by one of your recommendations and one by your friend who spouted nonsense. PRs are locals is joke of the era! And his definition for democracy got a problem! Imo it's fair and square when foreign ladies are honest about their nationalities. Removing or omitting nationality can lead to new bros believing they are sg local ladies. This is L dome and new bros will assume all ladies advertising here are sg local ladies.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
U assumed I haven't met any fl haha I just don't like to leave comments about ladies esp their looks. I'm surprised by one of your recommendations and one by your friend who spouted nonsense. PRs are locals is joke of the era! And his definition for democracy got a problem! Imo it's fair and square when foreign ladies are honest about their nationalities. Removing or omitting nationality can lead to new bros believing they are sg local ladies. This is L dome and new bros will assume all ladies advertising here are sg local ladies.
I only mention about a new account. Did I assume anything else? Can sense the agitation and aggression in your speech. You have your opinion, the others have as well. With mockery included now, there is no point in debating with you. I let the rest of the bros here judge for themselves.

Happy bonking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1