The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Next time I will say 我做爱是要收费的。
Actually, I did that once. Not say the line, but because she couldn't get me to cum from CBJ or BBBJ, ended up overshoot and just offered FJ. After showering and dressing up, I sat at her bed and she asked me what was i doing, I said waiting for payment. We both had a good laugh, of course visted her another 2x also FJ in the end with token tips. Don't ask for contact, happened in 2017 there about.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Usually I will reply "我要对女生有感觉才会做" and occasionally, "我做爱是不加钱的". On hearing these, the MLs will not push further; but if they do persist, they know that they're offering it free.
Thanks for sharing. Shall add to my arsenal of sweet talk
Old 12-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Actually, I did that once. Not say the line, but because she couldn't get me to cum from CBJ or BBBJ, ended up overshoot and just offered FJ. After showering and dressing up, I sat at her bed and she asked me what was i doing, I said waiting for payment. We both had a good laugh, of course visted her another 2x also FJ in the end with token tips. Don't ask for contact, happened in 2017 there about.
This story makes my day!
Old 12-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL well played there..

Sometimes when you take longer than usual to finish, you can actually turn the situation into your favor, tho more often than not is not the case..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This story makes my day!
千言万语 抵不过一句话
反反复复 握不住一粒砂
我的眼神和别人不一样
我的yusoff比别人多

Need to innovate to get ahead
Old 12-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Return to China mood.
One of them provide sub par cbj service (less than 10sec) because of RTC mood.
Not the right way to earn money in this way.
Wish her well and be more pro if she ever returns.
Lemme guess. The still listed one? Coz I recall the de-listed hardly have unfavourable comments. Reckon she must be using the same lame "你的太大了" excuse.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Nice touch to it, sense of humor appreciated on both sides.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She has been around for a long time.
Business must be bad as she needs to advertise online to milk more carrots.
Oh How's she like? Can only find one fr for her so far. Must say I'm tempted, is she worth it? Seems pricey.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
LOL well played there..

Sometimes when you take longer than usual to finish, you can actually turn the situation into your favor, tho more often than not is not the case..
Yeah, ML will have the extra joker up her "sleeves" ...
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Too fat? Like those morbidly obese kind?

U said u wanted to wait till the Covid is over till u resume chionging right?
Ya la.
But muscle aching mah....

Yes, i am morbidly obese kind...
Old 12-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cowardinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Xiao wan zi or piao piao, only till end aug.
Thanks bro. From which stable? Do u have the link for it? Tia
Old 12-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
LOL well played there..

It wasn't deliberate on my part or that she's fugly. Just that cannot lor. But that said, she's also quite cute lah, and when FJ was offered, I did sound her out that I didn't bring alot of money out, just cab fare. She game on, say cum already then say. So that's truly just pure dumb luck.

Any decent juagen masters and/or nuru masters to recommend here guys? Don't mind shop also
Old 12-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
It wasn't deliberate on my part or that she's fugly. Just that cannot lor. But that said, she's also quite cute lah, and when FJ was offered, I did sound her out that I didn't bring alot of money out, just cab fare. She game on, say cum already then say. So that's truly just pure dumb luck.

Any decent juagen masters and/or nuru masters to recommend her guys? Don't mind shop also
Is she a CD? Why she need to JG one? Scary sia.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is she a CD? Why she need to JG one? Scary sia.
Paiseh...typo.."here"
Old 12-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cowardinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway try candy before. Don’t waste time it’s in MP. She don’t even topless and wrap like a dumpling. Ask for topless need top up. Ask for bj also need TOP up. But she do fj as well.
https://sglonelyguy.online/candy-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1