The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Went down today to look see look see . Saw pat n moon outside de office talking . Tot later come back then call moon . When I came back saw both pat n moon close . LAN LAN , saw R 12 open . Went in n pay de money .
Look: 8/10
Body : 7/10
Bj : 5/10
Fj : 5/10
Boobs : 7/10
RTF : No

May be she dun like me . Kind of time watcher .
If I not wrong, room 12 is Jennifer....
I agreed with U. Her service quite mechanical. Definitely not worth $50!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Fairboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairboi View Post
Just did my shot again in Petain....Woohoo!

Last time when I cheong Petain, I only visit some regulars gals which I can click like:

H07 R12 - Alice (Budget FJ with Hot & Cold BJ)
H10 R01A - Rina (BJ till CIC = Cum In Condom)
H11 R04 - Julia (BF till COB, FJ with clothes on, FJ with G-string pull to the side, HJ) She my all time favourite brown sugar *VERY ACCOMODATING*
H16 R11 - Pat (Good BBBJ)

I don't really dare to try the rest as they always look fierce but you won't know until you are in the room.

Now it not the same anymore! With the Petain S-List contributed by Senior bros here... every trip is well spent. I really appreciate Senior bros that took the effort to update the List. Kudos to you!!!

I have been using that S-List as my guide to complete my Petain Range (Hope to complete those with attractive / good list soon)

So far I have tried the following:

H02 R02 - Maggie(Really "Solid" BBBJ / Licking *Good* Attitude)
H02 R05 - Mun Mun ("Solid" BBBJ *Good* Service)
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (As mention is "Meaty" but *Good* BBBJ till CIM)
H10 R10 - Katty (Very "Chatty & Friendly" and take her time with you + *Good* Service)
H10 R11 - Judy (very "Cute" Looking and *Good* Service)
H14 R05 - Poh Yi (Budget FJ with "Cute" & *Good* Service Attitude)
H14 R09 - Li Wen ( Really "Big boobs" to squeeze *Good* standard)

Sorry for the Long FR but i just hope to share this happy gems.
New conquest as follow (Move to Complete Petain S-List):

H02 R16 - Michelle
H07 R06 - Joyce
H07 R11 - Carol

I would say they are really good. As for details, can't disclose much as mention by some seniors that AV are watching... got to try it for yourself.
Old 28-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all seniors,

I have been a regular at petain but this is the fist time I am writing to comment on Jolene H11R11. Just had a session with her, I must comment that in my opinion, she is the most beautiful gal in petain.

One look at her I tell myself I must have her. And not forgetting her excellent service. Initially she was quite stuck up unwilling to talk but after some ice breaking, she opens up. Especially after the deed, she lies in bed and stretches herself, makes me want to have her again.

Looks 9
Boobs b-
hj 9

As for the others services, pls find out yourself. Will definitely Rtf her again.

Good day to all.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

h706kathy2F
see a slim milf sitting sexily on the bed. walau, dun think so much, just walk in, paid 50.

strip and wash. very gff, talks sweetly and like very caring. ask me what i want. i just lie on the bed and ask what she want.
'anything you ask!' woo. walau.anything.
but i a bit paiseh, so just do normal la.

so she slurp on my nipples with a lot of hmmm sounds, like really enjoying them. wa, like i kenna taken advantage of le....

turn 69, i finger and more moanings...wa.like she enjoy more than me lei, how can, i paying you know. so went missionary and ram. now my turn to enjoy. kiss and she spoke french, lots of hmmm sounds. change to reverse cowgirl and grab her tits from behind. after i have enough, change to mission again and more french as i hump and pump and unloaded.
wa, you are hot, she said. i sweating ley!

wa, looks like i was the one kenna fucked. i must say she is the only one wl who really seem to enjoy what she is doing, never see anyone so hungry.

looks-5
boobs- 6
body-5, a bit too skinny liao, should put on some weight.
fj-8 shoik, very accommodating. really 'anything you wish' customer service no. 1.
gff-9.999
Old 29-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I say you should post your FR or contribute helpful information more often.

I just ups you with my 3 humble points.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky79 View Post
Hi all seniors,

I have been a regular at petain but this is the fist time I am writing to comment.....

.....As for the others services, pls find out yourself. Will definitely Rtf her again.

Good day to all.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Belated FR

One day last week, went to Pertain to look for Zhen Zhen because heard she provide 69.

Afternoon about 4pm, door was opened so i went in.

Looks 5, abit pocked marked and look manly.
She was having a cold and running nose....no small talk just proceed to wash, she has ok body and breasts but the nipples very long 3D machiam eraser heads.

Lie down, she suck my nipple and bj was ok....quite some time expecting the 69 but not forthcoming.........then i asked her but she said not feeling well today so no 69....WTF...sianz one half my dick soften liao....

Go to missionary and fired off.....overall ok for $30 but no 69 spoilt the whole party for me.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Belated FR

One day last week, went to Pertain to look for Zhen Zhen because heard she provide 69.

Afternoon about 4pm, door was opened so i went in.

Looks 5, abit pocked marked and look manly.
She was having a cold and running nose....no small talk just proceed to wash, she has ok body and breasts but the nipples very long 3D machiam eraser heads.

Lie down, she suck my nipple and bj was ok....quite some time expecting the 69 but not forthcoming.........then i asked her but she said not feeling well today so no 69....WTF...sianz one half my dick soften liao....

Go to missionary and fired off.....overall ok for $30 but no 69 spoilt the whole party for me.
u suay lah, caught her on a bad day
Old 29-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wwfong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
Wa koaz raining heavily at PT now want to go bonking also cannot haiz.

I learn one lesson: bring an umbrella whenever you want to go bonking.. damn horsing now
Old 29-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wwfong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry I mean horning
Old 29-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No, I think you mean to say, "damn horny now!".

No more rain, go now! Ha-ha!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwfong View Post
Sorry I mean horning
Old 29-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

I am guessing if rain can get extended timing for free as no customers...tio bo?
Old 29-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigbigjugs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, my virgin FR on H7R6 Joyce.

Tried her after reading all the FRs on her. She is very friendly and chatty to break the ice. I like that she takes the lead to initiate positions for both BJ and FJ, I tried 3 positions for BJ and 4 positions in FJ.

A good bonk overall.

Attitude/Looks/Body: 7.5/10 - might not be very good looking but her service is good.
Catbath: 6/10 - too bad it was too brief for me but I did some catbath on her during FJ instead.
BJ/FJ: 8.5/10 - willing to initiate different positions
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes. She made me feel at ease.
Old 29-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I say you should post your FR or contribute helpful information more often.

I just ups you with my 3 humble points.

Cheers.
Thanks bro! I will try to contributed more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwfong View Post
Hi guys,
Wa koaz raining heavily at PT now want to go bonking also cannot haiz.

I learn one lesson: bring an umbrella whenever you want to go bonking.. damn horsing now
Rain is good! Most of time during rain not so much people so can slowly take your time and choose as most doors will be open.
Old 29-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky79 View Post
Thanks bro! I will try to contributed more often.
Rain is good! Most of time during rain not so much people so can slowly take your time and choose as most doors will be open.
--------
petain in low lying area. so flood like bangkok style is possible.
imagine u bonking half-way & the flood water rush in!
Old 29-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!lans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
I am guessing if rain can get extended timing for free as no customers...tio bo?
i like your idea senior, maybe we should also form a union and negotiate with them just like NBA hehe But sure will fail i guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1