The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-qing-massage/

FR:

Service-wise I'd say Xiao Qing is one of the better ones now. Not say very chio but sultry CFM looks. Probably in her late 20s. Body is quite fit/tight with smooth skin (small boobs though). Non-existent massage but XQ has the skills for the sensual and makes an effort to please. Classic JS-style. polished customer service. However, the location sucks.
Agree with this. She will hai di lao yue you while glomping on your lil bro. And at the same time, using the free hand to play with your nipple.. the sensation is damn good especially with her tongue action on your dick.. sibei shiok
Old 01-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Everyone has a Tier 1 in their own heart.
Yes bro, however if need to justify tier 1 here then will require certain criteria that most people will agree upon

I assume tier 2 here is based on 100% positive FR
Old 01-08-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro, however if need to justify tier 1 here then will require certain criteria that most people will agree upon

I assume tier 2 here is based on 100% positive FR
maybe something like

>=10 positive MRs = Tier 1

from 6 to 9 positive MRs = Tier 2

from 3 to 5 positive MRs = Tier 3

Between 1 to 2 positive MRs = Tier 4

More negatives than positives = Tier 5

only count the MR if its posted by a genuine contributor.
1 negative MR = -1 point

just a thought.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
wa bro u 1 day go two ML?

No lah. TT will my first session with her. Confirmed slot.
Not yet go.
Just done Xin Er recently.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
maybe something like

>=10 positive MRs = Tier 1

from 6 to 9 positive MRs = Tier 2

from 3 to 5 positive MRs = Tier 3

Between 1 to 2 positive MRs = Tier 4

More negatives than positives = Tier 5

only count the MR if its posted by a genuine contributor.
1 negative MR = -1 point

just a thought.
Abit tedious to administer like that. It should be simple enougj so that it is sustainable. The person is doing it out of goodwill. Too much will burnout.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
No lah. TT will my first session with her. Confirmed slot.
Not yet go.
Just done Xin Er recently.

At least TT is professional enough to text me regarding my change of session with her.
Will post FR after my session.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya, I also 2 hands 2 legs will vote for her. haha.

But like you said, some people may like vanilla cat (Zoya, An Ran, etc) so it's really hard to say.
Even tho I also find vanilla cat a bit not value for moolah (Since I no charm to unlock anything) but then, my mother always scold me, 不要每次只吃肉,也要记得吃菜!
Simi hands legs lol.. Only 1 body part to rule them all - your kkj.. No kkj no chionging..

My personal opinion is do away with all of those ranking/tier systems.. Let the reader decide which ML to go for based on the available info.. This also avoids the trap of someone choosing the ML based solely on the number of positive FRs, but his experience may not mirror them.. A negative for someone may be a positive for someone else..

At the end of the day, the main aim of the thread is consolidation, so keep it simple and controversial-free..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro really appreciate your efforts to go about this painstaking and gargantuan task.. What I actually prefer is the thread not having too many segregated posts, as it’s unreadable and cluttered to the eye to a certain extent..

What I’d do is to consolidate all the ML names into a single post, according to alphabetical order, or split them into 2-3 posts, i.e. A-I, J-R and so on.. Then under each name will have sub categories of positive/negative/neutral FRs and status (active/inactive/delisted), with the url link.. For e.g,

ML A
www.slg.com/ml-a-massage

Positive FRs:
FR 1 url
FR 2 url

Negative FRs:
FR 3 url
FR 4 url

Neutral FRs:
FR 5 url

Ranking the MLs by their number of positive/negative/neutral FRs will be extremely challenging due to the fluid and dynamic nature of them, and very time-consuming for you to monitor and adjust accordingly.. Besides, this eliminates any form of headaches needed to justify or set certain criterias for someone to belong to a particular group/tier..

My 2 cents..
Lao uncle agree with this approach, doing the tier ranking will only kill yourself because of the detailed discussion. Let bros here decide by themselves...

I think it will be better if you can just list down the positives and negatives into probably + or -

ML's name (URL)
+
positive URL (URL)

-
negative URL (URL)

Neutral
neutral URL (URL)
Old 01-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro really appreciate your efforts to go about this painstaking and gargantuan task.. What I actually prefer is the thread not having too many segregated posts, as it’s unreadable and cluttered to the eye to a certain extent..

What I’d do is to consolidate all the ML names into a single post, according to alphabetical order, or split them into 2-3 posts, i.e. A-I, J-R and so on.. Then under each name will have sub categories of positive/negative/neutral FRs and status (active/inactive/delisted), with the url link.. For e.g,

ML A
www.slg.com/ml-a-massage

Positive FRs:
FR 1 url
FR 2 url

Negative FRs:
FR 3 url
FR 4 url

Neutral FRs:
FR 5 url

Ranking the MLs by their number of positive/negative/neutral FRs will be extremely challenging due to the fluid and dynamic nature of them, and very time-consuming for you to monitor and adjust accordingly.. Besides, this eliminates any form of headaches needed to justify or set certain criterias for someone to belong to a particular group/tier..

My 2 cents..
hahaha, we had the same thoughts
Old 01-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Abit tedious to administer like that. It should be simple enougj so that it is sustainable. The person is doing it out of goodwill. Too much will burnout.
cool. start small and assess first
Old 01-08-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
hahaha, we had the same thoughts
While the tables look a neat way to tabulate and display data, it's actually distracting and "harder" to process for me.. My preference is just simple line breaks/paragraphing while scrolling up and down..

Also when posting url links, make it open on a new tab so the user doesn't have click on the back button repeatedly (or right click to open new tabs which is extra work).. More convenient this way, IMO..

Old 01-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Failsafe method is doing due diligence using the search function with name of WL.

Writers of FRs please spell out WL's name in FULL instead of the XX, YY etc nonsense. And provide the link please.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
pretty viet lady?
Lol 130 30 min you want? If 90 i still can mian qiang
Old 01-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Dont think or count....u will wished u pcc instead n kept all those money...
Ya lo, i also lost count how many lives i changed, busted my pocket before, now need to control, maybe max 1.5k per month
Old 01-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Failsafe method is doing due diligence using the search function with name of WL.

Writers of FRs please spell out WL's name in FULL instead of the XX, YY etc nonsense. And provide the link please.
The advanced search function is actually a very powerful tool, but not many choose to learn to use it effectively..

Anyway there's no way you can 100% enforce people to write FRs at a certain standard, so have to put up with this inconvenience and do your due diligence before pulling the trigger on a ML..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1