The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_aberlado View Post
I saw this middle aged mad was standing outside the front passenger side door and was making the humping movement. He wasnt naked pants still intact. My headlights was on then I stopped the car to look at him. He was banging a someone. He saw me but he couldnt care less continue banging. A few cars drove by and he still continued doing it. I decided to drive by and have a look. I saw him standing with the girl assuming doggie position. Damn she looks so young and sexy.
this man is so daring sia do with girl at roadside
Old 26-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

Really surprise me some of the places people dare to do it .... By the road also can ....
Old 26-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

the thrill and excitment is there...great!
Old 27-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=old_yet_horny;2853793][QUOTE=g_aberlado;2853050]Im not sure if this guy is one of SBF members but I saw him in public the other so daring sia...... Damn she looks so young and sexy. If only I'm not waiting for my GF I would have hop in his car at the driver and shove my dick in her mouth.
Damn!!!!
Quote:

Bro... Kindly advise wat car is that fellow driving?

I lend my car to my frd while I am overseas...Tat fellow famous for "outdoor warfare"...

Once was got driving his nephew's van go Changi V and find ladyboy there.. end up mess up people's rice bowl.. Now I skeptical liao..

Thanks!
It was a dark 4 door sedan. Looks like a mitsubishi, Toyota or Nissan type. But there was no ladyboy. Use neon lights and scan the interior part of the car to look for stains. Hehehe like CSI.
Old 27-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bblaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fierce man you guy
Old 27-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

bblaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool cool man
Old 27-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

me 2 cents worth wif my then gf who is my wife now after 10 yrs of r/ship and 2 yrs marriage
  1. singapore poly stadium top corner of gallery for late nite BJ hee hee climb over main gate one
  2. bus service 74 non air con double deck where last time got no cctv upstairs
  3. west coast park toilet
  4. west coast park those outdoor pavilion
  5. riverside point male toilet after drinking like mad at the pubs nearby
  6. lift inside where its old school lift wif no window panel that can see outside
  7. condo common jacuzzi where its well hidden by over hanging plants....day and nite try b4
  8. marina south park and by the water way....lucky no boats crashed
  9. bj at stair case of suntec leading up to one of the roof garden...where entrance is found at over head bridge

well that is i think about all.....truth truth only told....any bros not believing no flame yarh.....
Old 27-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, after reading some poet from bros here. remind me of a few incidents that happened few years b4 i got married. I got to meet a lady from the internet and very soon we become FB . so we will go hotel, seaside ,parks for our session. So theres this night we come to east coast for a walk. I hug her from behind facing the sea and she got naughty n grind my dick with her round butt.
Got me quite hard so i told her we go somewhere else so we walk to a near by tree. Its a patch of open land where lots of tree. so i sit down beside the tree and she removed her panty and keep in her handbag. Soon , she was riding me with her on top hamping down .
After some time she got tired so i ask her to go to another tree and doggie her. she said the feeling good as when i pull out my dick it is wet with her juice , then becos of the wind it gets cold. so when I ramp in again she could feel the dick coolness and that get her hotter n wetter. so this go on for around 15 mins before she give a loud moan and told me she already came...

so she ask me to pull out and do a bbbj for me. there she was squarting down and while sucking me away under the tree. after a few minutes I started to cum and to my surprise she suck harder while i was cumming and eventually i empty all my sperm into her mouth and I think she high that day so she actually swallow everything and look at me seductive and said "Hao Chi" means "good to eat" in chinese. Thats one of my real encounter few years back......now every now and then when i go to east coast passing by that three still bring back good memories.......

Hope I am not too long winded ....cause telling you all the story here actually refresh the scene and felt like just yesterday....guess its one of my better encounter..kinky hehe ....this is just my personal encounter making in open space to share with bros here. Thanks ...

PS not too good at FR so guys that dun like it pls spare me hehe
Old 28-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Does it count to bring home? my friend did
Old 29-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried doing it at the toilet of Boat quay Macdonalds ?

Was at Boat quay the other day and need to go toilet. so my gf and I went to the one at Mac.

Well there is only one toilet and the sign in front of the toilet is male/female. Before we got in, 3 girls went into the toilet. Like that also can..so my gf and I decided to go in together also.

There was like a few people waiting when we got in. The toilet is quite big and spacious. after I pee....my gf come from behind and started fondling me...got me damn hard ....as she was wearing skirt, i pull her g string aside and started doing her from behind....it was shiok I tell u....there was music in the toilet and the thougth of people waiting outside.... damn exciting...cummed in like 5 mins.

When we went out, some girls waiting to go in look at us funnily and giggling...
Old 29-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Well there is only one toilet and the sign in front of the toilet is male/female. Before we got in, 3 girls went into the toilet. Like that also can..so my gf and I decided to go in together also.

There was like a few people waiting when we got in. The toilet is quite big and spacious. after I pee....my gf come from behind and started fondling me...got me damn hard ....as she was wearing skirt, i pull her g string aside and started doing her from behind....it was shiok I tell u....there was music in the toilet and the thougth of people waiting outside.... damn exciting...cummed in like 5 mins.
The thrilling part is when ppl is waiting for the toilet,you are banging yr gf...Shiok and exciting...
Old 29-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

bro cyberspace nerd it must be exciting to do with gf in public toilet while ppl are waiting outside to use... u shd have ask the girls waiting outside to join u
Old 29-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

My friend bought his FB home while mrs is abroad. He cleaned up everything including doing the laundry immediately, scared got CSI pay visit.
Old 29-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

gil_bert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, as follows:

- currently still on going, i always bang my FB in her living room, totally dress up in lingerie. everytime different outfit. Doing in her living is shiok, as her window is along the corridor and neighbours who walk by will hear her moan and man, she moan is arousing. And always afraid that doing half way, here mum will return from work. haha. Cause normally i bang her in the afternoon.

- 2 years back, once went to pasir ris park for a walk with another BF, brought red wine. She was drunk finishing the whole bottle, then we start to kiss and then she's horny and took off her clothes leaving only her bra and panties. went into the water and ask me to join. hahaha and of coz i fuck her in the water and you can hear the water sound when i bang her. then return to the sand and i came. Left the beach without her panties cause don't know left it where. maybe flooding on the water still.

- along the road on East coast park. coz can't find any dark area, and damn horny so jus stop the car and bang BF by the roadside. when car drove by, we jus continue. only when the police car came by, we stopped. and then continue.

- in hotel room, got a room and got this girl to join us, group of 4 guys including me. drank alot. in the middle of the nite, got horny and start fondling the girl and then we fuck. my friend saw us, and we did it infront of him. and continue to think what you wanna think what happen next. hahaha

- those finish building NEW HDB block but no one have moved in, went ter with my BF and went to the top floor and fuck at the stairs. Imagine lor, no one staying in the whole block, and the way she moan makes me horny everytime. with echo back. power!

- in siloso beach resort the jacuzzi in the room facing the sea. having my BF hold on to the glass panel which is facing Cafe del mar, doggie her from behind. and imagine, pple can see if they look up when they hear her moan

- at MSCP of my BF hse.

- in chalet with my gf. when all the others are asleep.

- punggol end in the car

- east coast park , the dark carpark

More to update if recall any.
Old 29-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Xena has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Peifu your fren, not scared the neighbour etc see and than spread rumours ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1