The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tiantianmimi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello everyone, any recos which ML will accept newbies?
Old 23-07-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You guys can search for my FRs of VPremium Vicky n Rio at Dome 3 Great Bonks thread.

Vicky is harder to book as OKT is protecting her from tough clients as she’s relatively new n inexperienced, that’s why only available to regulars. This guy does his due diligence, he’ll always ask for your feedback after a session n he will ask the gals if they had anything negative - so he knows what kind of client you are. Thankfully I’ve never had issues booking and usually book his stable once a month.

FYI - Rio is quite lush and very bonkable - about 1.65m with C boobs n curvy figure.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=2908

Vicky is like fucking your cute intern, she’s about 1.55m with firm B cups that look fantastic on a spinner body. Very firm young taunt body, but she needs direction.
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=3015
Thanks. I must agree this OKT is really good. The girls under him are very well taken care on top of his customer oriented attitude.
Must say very high quality stable!

Last edited by Tom666; 23-07-2020 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Add more comments
Old 23-07-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Johntan787887 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings bros,
I haven't been on the scene much recently but by no means a newbie.
Just like to share my experience with these 3 ML whom I consider good to excellent ( which is the purpose of this thread isn't it😆&#128518.
Disclaimer: I am a sucker GFE/chemistry so the ones below scored in this department

Shirley
https://sglonelyguys.live/shirley-massage/
Location: 8/10 (Apartment in central area but limited parking. A bit of walking required if u taking public)
Looks: 8/10 (as usual photoshopped but still quite a looker. Mid 20s. Discount 15% from ad )
Body: 8/10 (slim and fair)
Boobs: 9/10 (not really a boob lover but can imagine some bros will like)
HJ: 7.5/10 (pretty standard)
GFE: 8.5/10 (knows how to hold conversation non-commercial feel)
Overall: 8/. The only downside is she only offer HJ which weigh down on her.

Xiao Qing
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-qing-massage/
Location: 9/10 (Hotel in G area. Parking limited parking but so far always managed to park my car. A bit of walking required if u taking public)
Looks: 8/10 (as usual photoshopped. Not bad looking. A bit foxy/slutty looks. Mid 20s. Discount 10% from ad )
Body: 9.5/10 (tall, slim, leggy, fair.. cannot ask for more)
Boobs: 7/10 (small boobs. Boobs-lover can skip but good enough for me)
Massage: 5/10 (almost non-existence but for me massage is just an ice-breaker session so I am cool here)
BBBJ/tongue skills: 11/10 (seriously off the scale. As many bros said pattern more than badminton. No words can do her justice)
GFE: 9/10 (non-commercial feel. Offer me drinks. After my release, most ML will ask u to shower and FO. But not her; talk cock with me until time up.
Overall: 8.5/10 (very good. Small boobs, non-existence massage but she more than made up with her magical tongue)

Xiao Yun
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yun-massage/
Location: 8/10 (Apartment in central area but limited parking. A bit of walking required if u taking public)
Looks: 10/10 (Looks like Hong Kong actress Joey Meng)
Body: 9.5/10 (slim and fair)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (again my type: the right size- not too big not too small, nice shape and firmness)
Sensual/HJ/ BJ: 10/10 (put in a lot of effort to turn me on before HJ and BJ)
GFE: 11/10 (Off the chart. Can hold conversation superbly. Feels like she is talking from her heart and own life experiences not those patronising talks. Insist on giving me a good head massage even after release. Not a timer watcher. Zero commercial feel)
Overall: 10/10. (She is totally my type. She is by far the best since kai xin/abby returned home.)
Old 23-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Oh my bro, im sorry you faced such bad experience from her i just tried her a few days back and my experience was quite good, in fact i was quite impressed with her back stepping massage. Despite having some difficulty in releasing, she still urged me to try and continue. I guess you caught her on her bad day ba, but still, she shouldn't have treated like you that.
There are now 3 Anqis. The Anqi who is also known as Ana in SGBC and who looks like Apple Hong, had always been reliably good. Maybe it is one of the other Anqis that he is referring to, who I remember had got many poor reviews in the past.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I like your FR and yes I can picture Coco's Ds already. May I know the timing late is like how late available? PM me if cant disclose here
Thanks bro, appreciate it , she said she does not have a fixed time, got customers book her at 4am also got.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Hello fellow bros, any advice for a newbie who just started out? Tried to book a few of the popular MLs after reading, but all no reply.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiantianmimi View Post
Hello fellow bros, any advice for a newbie who just started out? Tried to book a few of the popular MLs after reading, but all no reply.
Hi bro, starting out is the hardest cuz your number has no records, the MLs may not be comfortable accepting you, so have to keep trying until you successfully booked a few times to get ur contact in their system.

Those less popular ones may be willing to try, but the popular ones have their stable flow of customers n regulars, so may not be willing to take the risk for a contact with no records. Hope it helps
Old 23-07-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, starting out is the hardest cuz your number has no records, the MLs may not be comfortable accepting you, so have to keep trying until you successfully booked a few times to get ur contact in their system.

Those less popular ones may be willing to try, but the popular ones have their stable flow of customers n regulars, so may not be willing to take the risk for a contact with no records. Hope it helps
Ya lo.. Nvm shall be determined
Old 23-07-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Date one of the not so popular one then after the session ask them to put a few good words in their system, this would likely pave the path forwards.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johntan787887 View Post
Greetings bros,
Xiao Yun
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yun-massage/
Looks: 10/10 (Looks like Hong Kong actress Joey Meng)
Body: 9.5/10 (slim and fair)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (again my type: the right size- not too big not too small, nice shape and firmness)
Sensual/HJ/ BJ: 10/10 (put in a lot of effort to turn me on before HJ and BJ)
GFE: 11/10 (Off the chart. Can hold conversation superbly. Feels like she is talking from her heart and own life experiences not those patronising talks. Insist on giving me a good head massage even after release. Not a timer watcher. Zero commercial feel)
Overall: 10/10. (She is totally my type. She is by far the best since kai xin/abby returned home.)
Thanks for the concise FR on these 冷门 mm. Did you try ear digging from Xiao Yun? I'm a sucker for ear digging.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Thanks for the concise FR on these 冷门 mm. Did you try ear digging from Xiao Yun? I'm a sucker for ear digging.
I believe she’s a old timer and was operating under a different name previously.
I met her back in 2017, looks early 30s. Vanilla service with bbbj. Massage was passable. I did not RTM.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Thanks. I must agree this OKT is really good. The girls under him are very well taken care on top of his customer oriented attitude.
Must say very high quality stable!
Nice share, +8 for exchange
Old 23-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johntan787887 View Post
Greetings bros,
I haven't been on the scene much recently but by no means a newbie.
Just like to share my experience with these 3 ML whom I consider good to excellent ( which is the purpose of this thread isn't it😆&#128518.
Disclaimer: I am a sucker GFE/chemistry so the ones below scored in this department

Shirley
https://sglonelyguys.live/shirley-massage/
Looks: 8/10 (as usual photoshopped but still quite a looker. Mid 20s. Discount 15% from ad )
Body: 8/10 (slim and fair)
Boobs: 9/10 (not really a boob lover but can imagine some bros will like)
HJ: 7.5/10 (pretty standard)
GFE: 8.5/10 (knows how to hold conversation non-commercial feel)
Overall: 8/. The only downside is she only offer HJ which weigh down on her.

Thanks for taking the paths less travelled, bro. I had always skipped Shirley due to negative FRs saying she was a landmine. Might put her on my to-try list after this.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
said the guy forcefully took off her underwear, then from then on she bo hiew that guy when he tried to book her lmao. She even showed me the messages.
Did he succeed? Really is bo tact one this kind of peeper lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Thanks for taking the paths less travelled, bro. I had always skipped Shirley due to negative FRs saying she was a landmine. Might put her on my to-try list after this.
If I may interject, she is definitely not in her mid 20s.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1