The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
position deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
After being in china for almost 1 month, i finally found a place that provides foot services. http://www.sizuxian.com

I will be heading down tonight for my first experience in china. Will provide FR when im done.

Sincerely hoping any bros with some contacts or knowledge to help me out here. I'll be here for the next 3-4 months.
from the pictures, very nice feet.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
go register and reply to the posts as a user for the pics to show
ok thx bro, waiting for ur detail FR and hope they come sg
Old 08-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Has anyone tried mistress snow (mistress tian aka rachel's good friend)?

Is this the one you are referring to? I just did a search for snow
http://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=snow
Old 08-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Was referring to this :

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_308...ress-snow.html

I think Mistress tian (aka rachel) and Mistress snow are friends but they do not stay together.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Was referring to this :

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_308...ress-snow.html

I think Mistress tian (aka rachel) and Mistress snow are friends but they do not stay together.
cant get her to respond
Old 08-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Footsubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://imgur.com/yBZnR4v

http://imgur.com/0drcbUb

http://imgur.com/o6IuEdP

http://imgur.com/tgjSVcW

Email [email protected]

Mistress snow
Old 08-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks gorgeous. Real Hot !

anyone got any details ?
Old 08-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by louy View Post
Looks gorgeous. Real Hot !

anyone got any details ?
would love to lick and smell those pits of her as punishment or reward...
Old 09-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHowKing View Post
Does anybody have any experience with this mistress:

misskeiko
I have had 2 sessions with her. She is EXCELLENT and very friendly. Before the session, she will ask in depth about your fetishes and comfort zones and very chatty post session too.

HOWEVER, make sure you confirm on day of appointment before you visit her. She is sometimes overwhelmed with her scheduling. I have had 3 failed appointments with her, where she did not even cancel. She apologised a day later. That would be my only tip. Apart from that, she is fantastic.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I have had 2 sessions with her. She is EXCELLENT and very friendly. Before the session, she will ask in depth about your fetishes and comfort zones and very chatty post session too.

HOWEVER, make sure you confirm on day of appointment before you visit her. She is sometimes overwhelmed with her scheduling. I have had 3 failed appointments with her, where she did not even cancel. She apologised a day later. That would be my only tip. Apart from that, she is fantastic.
Is she s local girl ? and how much ?
Old 09-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by louy View Post
Is she s local girl ? and how much ?
Yes she's local but you should ask her about pricing. It might depend on the type and length of service. She is reasonably priced.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following up on my previous post..

Hi bros, just back from GZ and had 2 wonderful sessions with both 广州美娜S

http://nztdsm.com/forum-805-1.html

and 广州幽灵公主

http://nztdsm.com/forum-403-1.html

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a gorgeous young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings and heels. Mei Na in black stockings, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

I passed the food to Mei Na and she proceeded to sit on the sofa beside You Ling. You Ling then commanded me to strip and kneel in front of them. I did as told. Next, they leashed a collar on me, and verbal abuses started. Mei Na was especially teasing, i got hard in no time. She gave me the playful and yet evil look in the eyes, delivering slaps to my face at random. For a good 5 minutes i knelt in front of Mei Na, while You Ling just sat there eating and watching TV. Mei Na continued with her teasing and slapping, using her heels to rub on my balls and dick as well.

You Ling then pushed my head down to Mei Na's feet, and i was soon licking at her clean and shiny heels. I did the same for You Ling as well, while Mei Na stepped on my head against You Ling's feet. Next they had me lie on the floor, next to the sofa, while You Ling took off her heels against my face, and smothered me with her stockinged feet. Both of them have been walking for half a day and it was some of the most pleasant sweat smell i've smelt, especially You Ling's. Mei Na played with my cock with her stockinged feet as well. The feeling was heavenly, I've engaged to play with 2 mistresses before, but these 2 were way better.

The sight of You Ling's painted toe nails through her stockings gave me plenty to look foward to. A part of me couldn't wait to take off her stockings, while the other part just wanted them to carry on teasing and humiliating me like this. After some 10 minutes or so, they had me lie on a table that was very low. Mei Na pulled a chair to sit above my head, and placed her feet on my face. This time it was You Ling's turn to play with my dick using her feet. Verbal abuse and teasing continued throughout, i was already at a point of complete submission....
Old 11-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what was the cost for a session? btw nice FR, camping here for more of ur FR
Old 11-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
what was the cost for a session? btw nice FR, camping here for more of ur FR
Thanks bro, i paid 1k sgd for 2 separate sessions. Supposed to be 1.5 hrs each but on both counts lasted much longer than that and they didn't show 1 bit of impatience on me

Rates could be different if they are coming to SG, considering their travel and accommodation costs. This 1 you ask them directly better
Old 11-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

wow that quite high,

so i would say 1k for 2 session with both dom

$250 per session with 1 dom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1