The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

The taxi driver you all engage only bring you to Villa...... never bring you to the teochew village? Next time ask him to bring to the teochew village to select cina ah mois from there.

Dun say I never give lobang hor......
Old 06-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Recently, I went on my first trip to Balai. Being my first trip, I opt to engage the service of a driver, contact from a bro here. That's despite the fact that I'm aware that there are many Chinese in Balai and I do speak some bahasa indon too.

Being my first trip, my main aim, other than enjoying myself, is to know the place too cos I don't intend to keep spending unnecessary money on drivers and end up being dependant on them.

Those who been to batam with me knows that I almost never take taxi there. Not even public ojet. If can walk, I walk. Saves me up to 350k in commission and driver fee. It may be slightly difficult in Balai, given the location of Villa. But, I believe once you master the transport system of a location, you can do away with taxis.

And, lastly, and this may upset some here. If it's the norm for drivers to collect commission for bringing customers to joints, I find it hard to believe anyone who will do it without collecting commission. In this world, no one will be against money. I'm perfectly fine with that. But, just don't behave like that moron ojet that I encounter in Batam recently. He simply just park at each of the joint that we went to and tried to get commission for girls we took. That's not cari makan, that's "robbing" me.
Since its your maiden trip is better for you to take a driver. Because you are a newbie there. But i do know a newbie in the course of my cheonging balai. He actually went alone and check himself in hotel. Kudos to him.

Since you took a driver, then make full use of him. Request for him to bring you places, learn a thing or two from him so you will be smarter on your future trips. If hes hardworking by all means tip him more than the norm.

On the contrary between batam and balai, balai is much more simple and straightaway. Just take an oplet or ojek to villa. Or can ask hotel driver to bring you there. You dont have such service at batam. All fishes under one roof i.e. villa. Take your time and pick your choice.

There you are. Like i always said how on earth one expect balai driver to survive on girls commission alone? Furthermore theres not many ferry trips to balai from kukup and singapore. I always tell my friends to tip driver standard S$10. Set a benchmark there so as not to spoilt market. But to be fair if driver really take care of you, then by all means tip him generously.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
The taxi driver you all engage only bring you to Villa...... never bring you to the teochew village? Next time ask him to bring to the teochew village to select cina ah mois from there.

Dun say I never give lobang hor......
You pecak lobang already. Now driver and taxis have to work doubly hard. When one cheong regularly there, mix with the locals there. Not just driver. Even the locals eg bellboy, chamberboy at times also have lobangs. Always fish at villa also sian. Must try FLs at times
Old 07-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
As i always advice newbies to take driver for safety sake. At least he can guide you along. Pay abit more since is his maiden trip.

If driver is good, honest, by all means share here. Good thing must share. Bad thing as well. I personally also PM some bros here when they requested for reliable honest driver. But dont be so defensive when we discuss about drivers commission. Whether mark up or not, commission already there. Depend how one interprete it. Just ask yourself. Can a driver or taxi survive simply from girls commission?
Yup, newbies or those who don't speak bahasa indo will very likely need a driver the first time.

Generally, I believe drivers also get a cut. They need to earn their living. The important point for me is how much cut they get and whether their service is good. The one I got helped me to bargain with the papi on the gal's price. He also got recommendations if I ask him for gals. If I want to get a gal, I can ask him to book first. So I don't mind paying for his service.

If I were to go to Balai again, I could get around on my own now as I can remember the makan places, jetty, hotels and location of villas. Not an issue at all. But I'll still get a driver for convenience. Can also have another kaki to play cards and tcss. It'd be boring to just be there for pure bonking and also can't really chat with the gals. That's me.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Yup, newbies or those who don't speak bahasa indo will very likely need a driver the first time.

Generally, I believe drivers also get a cut. They need to earn their living. The important point for me is how much cut they get and whether their service is good. The one I got helped me to bargain with the papi on the gal's price. He also got recommendations if I ask him for gals. If I want to get a gal, I can ask him to book first. So I don't mind paying for his service.

If I were to go to Balai again, I could get around on my own now as I can remember the makan places, jetty, hotels and location of villas. Not an issue at all. But I'll still get a driver for convenience. Can also have another kaki to play cards and tcss. It'd be boring to just be there for pure bonking and also can't really chat with the gals. That's me.
Bahasa indo is an asset when come to communication with girls. Other than that there are lots of Chinese locals there. OKT, makan, hotel, all spoken Mandarin available.

Thumbs up for your driver for bargaining on your behalf. Anyway If your driver want future and long term business, he has to be reliable and resourceful as well. Bringing you to villa, makan, checkin hotel, booking, sending and fetching girls, to and fro jetty are just the very basic role of drivers if you know what i mean. Hes 24/7 at balai. So booking advance girls and hotels for you is not consider a difficult job for him.

I can understand why you can feel bored at times. How many times can we keep screwing in the room? Having the driver with you, can also keep you occupied throughout your trip. Your confidante as well. Can built a relationship. Who knows he may give you good lobang future trips. Those days when i cheong balai i dont stick to 1 driver. We travel in groups. Have about 3 drivers. So we compare which one is reliable. Same like girls, i never stick to one. I am a chapchai. As far as drivers concerned one thing i must advice you. No matter how good they are to you. Never trust them 100%. Whether they are orang tiong wah or Jawa or batak. Read through all the frs from pg 1 be it balai or batam thread. Lots of Seniors old bird testified to it. Not i hor. I am just a newbie.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bahasa indo is an asset when come to communication with girls. Other than that there are lots of Chinese locals there. OKT, makan, hotel, all spoken Mandarin available.
Agree with you, bro Ihowlian. I know peanuts about the language though I am slowly picking it up. The local Indo Chinese there speak Hokkien or Teochew, which is very useful. I can speak dialect with them but if the service staff can only speak Indo, then it's going to be a challenge for me.

Quote:
So booking advance girls and hotels for you is not consider a difficult job for him.
It should be a piece of cake for him as he has the contacts of the papis. So far I've not heard of any cheongster contacting the papi directly.

Quote:
As far as drivers concerned one thing i must advice you. No matter how good they are to you. Never trust them 100%. Whether they are orang tiong wah or Jawa or batak. Read through all the frs from pg 1 be it balai or batam thread. Lots of Seniors old bird testified to it. Not i hor. I am just a newbie.
It takes time to judge character. My previous driver, whom I had engaged several times before, once brought a gal to my room though I didn't request for it. After the deed, he came in and told me if he could use my hotel room to bang the gal. That guy really champion. I heard other bad drivers too, about them making decisions for their customers without even asking the customers beforehand.

Matters can be found out no matter how secret they are. But there is no need to say it out aloud. If service is poor whether gals, driver or hotel staff etc, I just change. I will just let someone else earn the money.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

That's why it's important to find out how to get around the place, so that you're not dependant on drivers. My experience from batam cheonging is that with drivers, everywhere seems so near to each other. There's even this once, I was in Batam with a fellow bro. It's his 2nd trip. And after bringing him around the joints, he's surprised that the girl that he booked on his first trip, the joint is just opposite his hotel (KupuKupu and Hotel 18) and the driver purposely go rounds before ending up at that joint. Why he does that, we won't know. But to hazard a guess? He didn't want cheongster to know the surroundings and cut him out of the commission in future.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fresh photo to share-taken yesterday

Old 08-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tg Balai

OMG! Young and pretty!
Old 08-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
That's why it's important to find out how to get around the place, so that you're not dependant on drivers. My experience from batam cheonging is that with drivers, everywhere seems so near to each other. There's even this once, I was in Batam with a fellow bro. It's his 2nd trip. And after bringing him around the joints, he's surprised that the girl that he booked on his first trip, the joint is just opposite his hotel (KupuKupu and Hotel 18) and the driver purposely go rounds before ending up at that joint. Why he does that, we won't know. But to hazard a guess? He didn't want cheongster to know the surroundings and cut him out of the commission in future.
If you were staying at utama hotel there is a backdoor to the spa and gym. Exit and you'll see the butterfly.

Walk along that street you'll find at least 10 MP

That why I like to use Utama hotel in batam in the pass.

In Balai I like Gabion, they hv an in house transport can pick you fr ferry trm, bring you to villa n fetch you back to Ferry.
If you hv a few guys in a group. Can alway invite the driver go for food.

And this services are free but subject to hotels scheduled. (Driver need to pick and send guest to ferry)

And driver never ask for tips. But you tip as your own wish.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
If you were staying at utama hotel there is a backdoor to the spa and gym. Exit and you'll see the butterfly.

Walk along that street you'll find at least 10 MP

That why I like to use Utama hotel in batam in the pass.

In Balai I like Gabion, they hv an in house transport can pick you fr ferry trm, bring you to villa n fetch you back to Ferry.
If you hv a few guys in a group. Can alway invite the driver go for food.

And this services are free but subject to hotels scheduled. (Driver need to pick and send guest to ferry)

And driver never ask for tips. But you tip as your own wish.
True, that's y I like gabion although is a old hotel.. they even arrange your ferry schedule for u with juz a small any of admin fee.. reception girl also Chinese.. u can speak teochew with her.. balai is juz a street long.. u can walk to anywhere u want.. for foods, massage n groceries...juz my own opinion.. room is about $30 if I'm not wrong. Long time nv been to balai liao
Old 08-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
OMG! Young and pretty!
Yes but they say the young & pretty ones usually have princess sickness. I kena one that refused to do anything in the morning but just lay there. Mind you, I only had 1 shot the night before. Milf I find tend to provide better service.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Girls you get, depend on a lot of luck.

And, I think I have newbie luck. First girl is 23. Not very pretty but took care of me very well. Well mannered and thrifty. Whole day I just stay in room while she took care of buying things such as food.

2nd girl is 19 years old. Passionate, and fun to be with. No princess sickness and does not show black face when I told her to put some clothing's back at padin mas. Bought her some though, and when I did not say anything, she took more. Ha ha.. I was thinking "take lor, I don't pay you also lan2". Achieve my 3 shots with her before bedtime. And I just leave her alone for the rest of the booking. A gem, 1 juta only.

Bro BFOME

I know the surrounding. That's what I always use Biz or Hans or Hana. It's nicely situated in the middle of most joints.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
The difference in tix price are insignificant...
But the advantages of getting one way is....
you won't be restricted by using the same ferry operator to rtn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinDuaLiap View Post
As long as $1 >Rp9400 , it is cheaper to buy 1 way.
i see,i see...thx 4 the sharing tips.

price may seem nt significant but can use the accumulated saved cash as tips 4 em & they r'ber me as a 'big spender'...lol.

Quote:
I hv ask N to disseminate the information to her btm network.
Must repost photo agn or nt? i tink better no repost the photo,later ben the rule agn...here's link

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...postcount=5011

Quote:
If i cheong 2 or 3 nights i can save $60 without taking drivers. Just girls booking alone. Hotels, they can give discounts. But dishonest drivers pocketed it. Seafood, they can mark up or even give discount, either way, dishonest drivers still can pocketed it.
actually hor,u guys got the habit 2 ask 4 disc frm sea food rest witout price list or no? I often do tat lei...lol,& almost 100% time i get a 10% disc lei,heng heng sm time can get 20% aso.

Nxt time i go same pl 2 eat agn,the boss/manager wil tell me they disc 4 me liao,then i never ask agn...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post

( Click to show/hide )
tis ger looks like my ex gf in btm lei....or i can say i like tis kind of ger,a bit meaty meaty & pretty enuff face.

sorie i quote yr photo but i hide it w spoiler button.

u share photos liao,i aso sharein mine

Old 08-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Agree with you, bro Ihowlian. I know peanuts about the language though I am slowly picking it up. The local Indo Chinese there speak Hokkien or Teochew, which is very useful. I can speak dialect with them but if the service staff can only speak Indo, then it's going to be a challenge for me.

It should be a piece of cake for him as he has the contacts of the papis. So far I've not heard of any cheongster contacting the papi directly.

It takes time to judge character. My previous driver, whom I had engaged several times before, once brought a gal to my room though I didn't request for it. After the deed, he came in and told me if he could use my hotel room to bang the gal. That guy really champion. I heard other bad drivers too, about them making decisions for their customers without even asking the customers beforehand.

Matters can be found out no matter how secret they are. But there is no need to say it out aloud. If service is poor whether gals, driver or hotel staff etc, I just change. I will just let someone else earn the money.
Normally those well known hotels like eg Maxi, Paradise, Auston have chinese receptionist. No problem.

I dont take drivers. At times i contact direct to OKT who knows me well. Try not leaving villa without the card, name card i mean.

That idiot driver too much. Showed no respect for his customer. How can he take and screw your girls? Inside your room? Thats too much! Good drivers normally would ask our permission before he decide to take any course of actions.

Bro, if drivers, girls, hotels or even seafood, service sucks, you can always share your experience here. So that bros here would be alerted and not fall into same predicament too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1