The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Bro, tell me the truth are you joinig the election ? As in Peau Thai MP for Danok ?
wow, I will wear red for sure, and vote for the most beautiful PM......
Old 21-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Paragon open until 4am? Are you sure, normally it should closed at 2.30am local time unless it is Thai new year and etc, then Paragon will open until 6am.
Nowadays Paragon will get packed after 11.30pm local time......if you don't "feng tau" then you sure feel boring.......
My buddy just invested about rm500 inclusive flowers, LDs and overnight fees to brought a YES's coyote back to hotel last Saturday......
Ya, was surprised to know that Paragon closed at 4am on last Thurs. It closed at 2.30am on Fri. Strange. Anyway, not many ppl inside after about 2am on Thurs. It was pretty quiet after 1am on Fri. Any idea where the crowd have adjourned to for 2nd round of 'shaking'?

Wow...rm500 is a bargain for YES coyote on sat! Yr buddy must be super handsome.

Well, looks like I have to pray for better luck in my next trip.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
Ya, was surprised to know that Paragon closed at 4am on last Thurs. It closed at 2.30am on Fri. Strange. Anyway, not many ppl inside after about 2am on Thurs. It was pretty quiet after 1am on Fri. Any idea where the crowd have adjourned to for 2nd round of 'shaking'?

Wow...rm500 is a bargain for YES coyote on sat! Yr buddy must be super handsome.

Well, looks like I have to pray for better luck in my next trip.
For the 2nd round of "shaking", you can go to new 69, Kiss in her jia and KPK.
RM500 is a bargain for YES Coyote? Actually some of them are normal farm gals lah. For me, we should not pay more than rm350 for Coyote and rm500 for model on the overnight fees only. For your infomation, my buddy is not super handsome but normal.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nomoretimes is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,

Anyone of u know of the bus timings to take from danok back to singapore? and where rougly where to book?
Old 21-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooj
Hi bro,

I'll be going danok on the 22th. can join you for TCSS?
Sorry, last minute change of plan. I am still cope up in Johor, afraid can only catch up another time. I will post up in my next travel to north. Enjoy
Old 21-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoretimes View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone of u know of the bus timings to take from danok back to singapore? and where rougly where to book?
Why dont you catch a flight, not too sure of any coach from Dandok. Otherwise, you have to try in Hatyai
Old 21-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlood29125 View Post
Well bro, we r going on 22june.... till friday....
You may go to the farms behind Oliver hotel.....such as Rose, W&G, Charlie 259. Ovation, Totopok and etc. Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You may go to the farms behind Oliver hotel.....such as Rose, W&G, Charlie 259. Ovation, Totopok and etc. Cheers.
br, I may be driving from Penang in the evening on Thursday . Still need to tie loose ends first before final confirmation but most likely be going . Back on Friday !
Old 21-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
br, I may be driving from Penang in the evening on Thursday . Still need to tie loose ends first before final confirmation but most likely be going . Back on Friday !
Great, just call me when you reach there on Thursday. Food and drinks are on me.
Old 21-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great, just call me when you reach there on Thursday. Food and drinks are on me.
Food and drinks on me... puying on you can or not ? :-P . By the way enjoyed a few hours with Br. Yokosi ( Y ) last week in jakarta. One round of drinks at a local joint with 100 odds ceweks. Now waiting for you since , Bonkemon also have moved to the other side ( south side ) .. ! I think sooner of later bro. Y will follow suit .
Old 21-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I come across "Member Club" as well... from outside, it looks sorta classy... at first my friends and I had some feeling of venturing into that pub, luckily we didn't... anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Danok's economic has already been badly ruined by rich people d... as a result, small players like us have to bear the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
Just completed my Danok adventure after a 6mths absence.

Day 1 FR:
Arrived 6pm local time. Went dinner and headed to YES at 8pm. Nice environment with many good-looking gals. It got very crowded around 10pm and sensing the strong competition, we (3 of us) left YES after throwing some flowers and LD. Pattaya was so quiet but we stayed for a while anyway and it felt like we have booked the whole place. Still got sucked some LD.

Headed to Paragon. Somehow it wasn't as happening as before with a noticeable drop in business. Some puyings joined us and we danced till 4am before going back to Hotel for a shag at rm200 overnight. Sexperience was so-so with my Laos gal. Good service but her hardwares were not fantastic. But what can I expect for rm200 farm gal?!? Just to finish my load

Day 2 FR:
Not very familiar with Danok in the day, so ended up spending our time at Oscar for some hard massage by aunties.
Seeing that the rest of joints were quiet, we went to YES again at 8pm. The place was even more crowded on a Fri. Got suxed into the 'throwing money' thingy. Well, we had a fun time with the ladies but knowing that it was tough to get them out.

Decided to try Paragon again at 11+pm. Puzzled to see that it was not packed. I remembered Paragon used to be THE place to go. Without the crowd, it was kinda boring. Could any brudders pls tell me why the drop in patrons? Have the crowd migrated to another joint like KPK or somewhere?

My friend invested some money in a singer from YES and she asked us to follow her to Member club. Wow lau...first time there...it felt like a 'hei dian'. 2 tables filled only and weird-looking people were standing outside the pub. It didn't feel right at all but we accompanied our friend to make sure he was not robbed/killed/whatever. We ended up being forced to open many bottles of beer. Sensing that we are wasting time and money and our friend was obviously not going to get the singer, we left at 430pm.

Too tired to continue to another place. Went back room empty-handed

Conclusion:
1) Danok is still a money sucking place.
2) YES is a very powerful money sucking place.
3) Very difficult to get the coyotes out nowadays, not even by paying bar fines. (We were 80% successful in our previous trips. Maybe we have grown fatter, older, poorer etc)
4) Paragon is losing its appeal and very boring.
5) Booking a farm gal might be the only option if you want a companion and a shag in Danok.
6) Overall rating 3/10. Need some brudders to enlighten me and show me some light. I have travelled miles but ended up no smile
Old 21-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Food and drinks on me... puying on you can or not ? :-P . By the way enjoyed a few hours with Br. Yokosi ( Y ) last week in jakarta. One round of drinks at a local joint with 100 odds ceweks. Now waiting for you since , Bonkemon also have moved to the other side ( south side ) .. ! I think sooner of later bro. Y will follow suit .
Can, no problem.....see you there on Thursday evening.
Old 22-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sosman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Why dont you catch a flight, not too sure of any coach from Dandok. Otherwise, you have to try in Hatyai
How about any bus/van service from Danok to Alor Setor Airport? I plan to take a flight back home instead of by express bus.

Hope someone can advise me on this matter. Thanks in advance.
Old 22-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
By the way enjoyed a few hours with Br. Yokosi ( Y ) last week in jakarta. One round of drinks at a local joint with 100 odds ceweks. Now waiting for you since , Bonkemon also have moved to the other side ( south side ) .. ! I think sooner of later bro. Y will follow suit .
Me sick. Cannot join Lim2305 and you on 23rd or 24th nor am i going on 30th June to Danok. Me, a bit tired of that money sucking place !.

Me moving south side in a couple of months later !. But moving east to my very old playground ( in Narathiwat ) in early July and North to Bangkok ( maybe Pattaya ) in late July.

Chok dee, khap !.
Old 22-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosman View Post
How about any bus/van service from Danok to Alor Setor Airport? I plan to take a flight back home instead of by express bus.

Hope someone can advise me on this matter. Thanks in advance.
I suggest you catch from either Hatyai or Peneng better... more flight option. Since you are moving down to sg.. There is van and taxi service to Alor star, i am not sure of the price.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1