The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkhound View Post
So very nice thread from bro WB, would like to continue learning from you!
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocet View Post
Bro WB

Nice that you told us about your family.

This is clear cut nothing to hide.

Wish you all the best in live. Also wish you all the love your LPs give to you.

Regards
Bro, tks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocet View Post
Bro WB

Be the MAN and thank you so much.

How to WIN is the key here. All men wanted to win but some have negative thoughts and unsure of themselves.

Hope I will be the real Man and kicking.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Tks so much.

Who is a badass gentleman? He is a MAN who behaves as if he has 100 very beautiful women of his type, both WLs n non-WLs who are healthy mentally n physically, calling him every day and wanting to fuck him every day. 他非常冷静笃定自信又很谦虚 才智超人博览群书 气质非凡文质彬彬 可是胆大包天 处世沉稳镇定 即使是泰山压顶也会面不改色...

Aim to become such a MAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autonomous View Post
Bro WB

Agreed with you that man shouldn't beat their wife no matter what happened even if wife is a bitch.

All men must possessed emotional strength and self mastery.

Thank you so much starting this fabulous thread and please keep this up.

Cheers.
Bro, thanks!

The "sexiest man alive" couldn't even keep a 30 yo woman for more than 15 months. She wasn't even after his money. She just wanted to get away from him. She has donated the entire SGD $9.8 M settlement to charities.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...rce-settlement

We must learn from many of his mistakes. Made by immature boys. Marrying the wrong woman, having poor emotional control, hellish temper, resorting to physical violence. And staying bitter and vindictive...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...me-amber-heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWark View Post
Yes, very nice of bro WB to tell us about his family.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingcane View Post
Fully agreed, no matter what happened a man should not beat his wife.

Thanks a million for this wonderful thread.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameIntoContact View Post
Just came across this fantastic thread, so impressed with bro WB.

Hope to learn more here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroHendry View Post
Want to be the real man kicking too.

Great share by bro WB in this thread.

Cheers.
Bros, thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfoundland View Post
Bro WB

Very nice introduction of yourself.

Important to find like minded brothers/kakis to go out together. Financial stability is also important.

Not easy though to achieve.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Tks for quoting my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfoundland View Post
Bro WB

Nice for you to share all your understanding and thoughts with us.

The forum allowed us to understand certain topics easier.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers.
Bro, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazuixia View Post
Fully agreed. Very fun for like minded kakis to go out together.

Have a nice Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufferage View Post
Very nice of bro WB to share so much with us, wish to learn more too.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonlailailai View Post
Incredible thread from bro WB, learnt a lot here!

Have a good week ahead.
Thanks, bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stprize5088 View Post
What a great write-up and promise fulfilled.

Hope this bro justime continue to share with us here.

Happy holiday.
Bro, tks.

Bro Justime is a master of BY.

[QUOTE=1stprize5088;18638060]
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bro WB

You had a very long journey and seems not going to stop. First let me congratulate you for a job well done and hope you enjoy every second of your life.

Awesome self-mastery is upmost important in man's life. Don't bother with small details but look at the big picture.

Your objective is your main concern and not anyone else.

Many naysayers had back down and no longer posting. Reason is not where you start but where you finished.

Happy holiday.
Bro, tks.

Life is a long journey.

We must continue to study, practice and improve ourselves, in every way every day. It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

The naysayers must be hv very poor emotional and self-mastery. They hv tried n failed w/ women. They hv attributed their misery largely to lack of money.

Does Johnny boy lack money?

Quote:
Bro WB

Great forum with insights of women.

Yes, agreed dun take your gal as different no matter how beautiful or how much you love her.

Let her be the one to decide if she love you.

Happy holiday.
Bro, tks.

Be very careful whenever you think: This girl is special (different).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pungsak View Post
Indeed a great write-up.

Have a nice holiday.
[QUOTE=woo101;18638759]
Quote:

Congratulate bro WB for a job well done too, and thanks bro for a very good thread.

Cheers.
Tks, bros.

Happy Labor Day to all samsters!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
jerlatstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good replies by bro WB.

Thanks for a great thread!
Old 01-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SingJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Great forum with insights of women.

Yes, agreed dun take your gal as different no matter how beautiful or how much you love her.

Let her be the one to decide if she love you.

Happy holiday.
My exact sentiments, let her be the one to decide.

Thanks bro WB for giving us a wonderful thread.

Have a nice holiday.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
myahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bros,

Tks for your posts. But I really don't give a fxxk what you or anyone else in the world think, feel, say or do. That is one of the traits of a prestigious badass gentleman.

These are not my theories. They are the theories of many RS n sex gurus, scientists n medical experts. I merely posted them here n added my personal experiences, both positive n negative.

If their theories are all BS, why don't you enlighten us. Tell us what really works PLEASE.

Please relate you own personal experiences to prove that all their theories are BS.

Talk is cheap. I want evidence.

Would you two great gurus join my outings? I'll pay your expenses, except your tips for the gals.

I suppose you two only get the most beautiful non-WLs FOC, then let me invite both of you to dinner, bring your beautiful GFs n I'll pay all expenses.

It will be my honor. Pls PM me. I hope you two don't charge me like Warren Buffett.

However, I don't believe life is so simple where money can buy everything. NO way, Jose. Why would any gal choose to leave a wealthy man like Johnny Depp? Why? Never mind that he is also a very famous mega movie star n talented musician AND a two times The Sexiest Man Alive.

Some pussies will say no to all the money n treasures in this world. They are like Brutus in Julius Caesar when he said: " I love the name of honor more than I fear death." For such dolls, there are many effective strategies to unlock their pussies...

Let me reiterate: Money may get u most pussies, but it will not help to capture their hearts. Use of excessive money may backfire. I want a doll's pussy n her heart.

You also forgot another big factor: TIME

Searching for the prettiest SYTS/women will take time. Inside n outside KTVs, outside schools, inside shopping malls, road side, libraries, dance classes, gym, carnivals, museums, websites...anytime n anywhere in the world. Even need time to tell many agents n friends what type of gals you want. Many very wealthy men hv very little time.

You also forgot about family n social constraints which frustrate many men. I don't give a fxxk.

Then a lao chee ko pek needs to be very healthy n virile to be able to fxxk all these SYTs n young women so frequently.

Many masculine character n personality traits are important.

A man's social status, educational level, profession/career n intelligence are also vital. Not every beautiful pussy wants to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a shady businessman, yeah?

The most important of course is Emotional Mastery. This is the hardest to achieve n is THE most attractive masculine trait.

Last but not least, I'm very frugal n I always pay my mistresses n GFs in the lower range of the prevailing rates. They all say 你很小气 很抠...well, they can take it or leave it. I behave as if I hv 100...you know the quote. I'm going to live in China in a yr n I don't think I want any gals who hv been to SG.

I'll patiently await your detailed reply.

Pls think carefully before replying. Like they say, the devil is in the details haha.

Merely saying all my posts are BS will earn you zero respect n will expose your ignorance n bias. I welcome a point by point rebuttal. Go ahead, make my day!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

You are just a nice gentleman. Why bothered with asshole who come here to be jealous of you and your conquest.

Seriously I dun care a fark if I am you.

Please continue to share with us.

Happy weekend and enjoy yourself.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
myahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you hv been w/ a doll/woman long enough, there will be times when she is upset, perhaps very rarely. Because You are The Prize n she is afraid to lose You.

I got this email from a RS guru:

What She Really Wants From You When She’s Upset

Now I know that men are forever expected to be able to fix everything; that broken shelf, the car, the computer… the list is ongoing. And women love that you do this, seriously.

It’s hot when a guy wants to fix the oven himself rather than get someone in.

But there is ONE important time in your relationship when your lady doesn’t WANT you to fix it. When you trying to fix it is only going to make it WORSE.

Have you ever had a woman in your life tell you a problem, then get all mad and upset with you when all you did was try to give her some advice?

Makes absolutely no sense, right!

But here’s the reason behind the madness: what your lady REALLY wants from you when she’s upset and telling you about a problem is NOT your advice on how to fix it, but simply your ACTIVE LISTENING and SUPPORT.

Huh? But if she’s telling me about a problem, doesn’t she want the solution?

Sure, she does want to fix the problem. And she probably even has a good idea of how to do this. But fixing it is not on her mind right now. What she needs to deal with first is the EMOTION that has come along with this problem.

Right now, her negative feelings are the problem.

For example, the anger she feels at being passed over for a promotion at work.

How hurt she feels after a fight with her best friend.

How anxious she feels about a big presentation she has to do.

What she needs is to be able to share these emotions, and make sense of them. Only once she has dealt with her emotions can she go on to find a practical solution to the problem.

What it feels like to her if you try to give advice:

When you jump in and tell her what she needs to do to fix it (no matter how good your intentions are), she feels like you are not actually listening to what she is trying to communicate to you.

She feels angry and frustrated because you are missing the point.

You are trying to tell her how to fix it, while she is trying to tell you about her feelings.

She gets mad and upset because you are acting like she can’t even handle the problem herself.

Wow. Can you see why she gets those claws out now?

What it feels like to her if you just listen and support:

It empowers her when you listen without telling her what she should do, because she is still in control of the situation.

When you just pay attention and listen, she feels heard, loved and cared for, which fuels feelings of closeness towards you.

It may feel like you’re not really helping, and this can be really hard. But know that by not trying to fix it, you are actually helping her the most.

HOW to Actively Listen and Support

If you’re a guy who has always approached problems with a practical, fix-it attitude, then trying to step back and just listen rather than offer a solution may be a real challenge for you.

It may make you feel useless, because you don’t feel like you’re helping, or frustrated, because it seems like her problem could be solved with such a simple answer.

But the key is just to remember that it’s her EMOTIONS that are the problem.

So let’s go through how you listen and attend to these emotions now and ‘fix it’ in a way that you never have before.

1. When your date, girlfriend, or wife approaches you with a problem, give her your full attention. Make eye contact and keep your gaze on her, sit down together if you can, and try to block out any distractions.

2. Let her get it ALL out – allow a short silence if you need to, to make sure she has finished. Try to avoid jumping in too early and cutting her off at all costs.

3. As she is talking, take note of not only the actual problem she is facing, but also what her feelings are about the problem, that she is communicating to you.

Remember back to one of our examples above – “I feel so angry that they gave Sandra the promotion at work over me”.

Here, the PROBLEM is being passed over for a promotion, but her FEELING is anger.

4. The most effective way of making her feel heard and supported is to mirror her emotions back to her.

For example; “I can see how that made you feel really angry”

“I’m sorry that hurt you, babe”.

5. Use touch! Even if she seems really worked up, what she really needs right now is your touch.

Giving her a hug, putting an arm round her shoulder, wrapped your arms around her from behind, kissing her on her forehead, or holding her hand – any of these will help to calm her emotions and make her feel really loved and supported by you.

6. Once you have comforted her and worked through her feelings, you may be able to talk through a solution to the problem together. But just make sure this is initiated by her – she may or may not want to do this.

What if she does ask for my advice?

If she does directly ask for your advice or opinion, help to guide her to come to her own solution. It will still help her to feel better about herself if she feels she was able to come up with a fix, even if it was with your guidance.

At the very least, be gentle and thoughtful about how you come across when giving your advice, rather than just bombarding her with ‘Do this’. For example, you might ask in a questioning way “Hmm… do you think it might help if (fill in your suggestion here)?”

This way, you are offering a suggestion but still asking for her input, which keeps her in control.

So men, resist the urge to fix.

Remember this simple rule: Pay more attention to what she is saying about her FEELINGS than the PROBLEM itself.

And be prepared to become the world’s best boyfriend.

Brooke Ryan
Bro Wb

Thank you for sharing above forum.

Now I knew what gal wants me to do if she upset. I will lend her my shoulders and let her cry it all out.

What a fabulous advice.

Happy weekend.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
blackmold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Bro Wb

Thank you for sharing above forum.

Now I knew what gal wants me to do if she upset. I will lend her my shoulders and let her cry it all out.

What a fabulous advice.

Happy weekend.
I also will lend her my shoulders to cry on too.

Thanks bro WB for a fantastic thread.

Cheers.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
JonHope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by bro WB, hope to learn more here

Have a great weekend
Old 05-05-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
CharcoalMiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Bro WB

You are just a nice gentleman. Why bothered with asshole who come here to be jealous of you and your conquest.

Seriously I dun care a fark if I am you.

Please continue to share with us.

Happy weekend and enjoy yourself.
Agree, I wouldn't give a fark too.

Thanks bro WB for a really interesting thread.

God bless.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
waukesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What a great forum below.

I understand now walking away will be great. Thanks for the effort to start this thread.

Hope you achieve all your future endeavours.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

Some musings on man-woman RS.

IMHO, the most powerful attitude a man has in terms of getting n keeping his dream girl/woman or any desirable female of his type is to communicate, by body language, voice tonality n words, that he wants her BUT he doesn't need her. There is a huge difference between wanting n needing!

Yes, he must show interest in her. He must let her know he finds her very attractive, sexy, feminine...and he wants to make love to her, again n again. But he doesn't need her at all because he is the PRIZE n he behaves as if 100 beautiful dolls...

And, he has zero fear of losing her. Even if he has deep KC for her n he loves her dearly. She can take it or leave it. It matters not whether he has known her for 20 secs or 20 years. He can behave this way because of his awesome emotional mastery n his gal knows it. It creates massive attraction in her subconscious mind. Even if she leaves him for whatever reason, she will try to come back to him. Because she has fallen for him. I'm 100% certain.

Here is a brief article which is relevant to what I'm discussing.

The Power of Walking Away

Mark

April 2, 2015

Having the balls to walk away from a potential lover, business offer or situation that doesn’t meet your own needs is one of the most powerful things you can do. It communicates to others that you are a Man who knows what he wants and values his own time.

I have had a number of consultations with Men who have learnt this one principle and they have told me it has changed their own life for the better.

Example from recent client email follow-up:

I can’t thank you enough for all your advice from our last consultation! Since the last time we talked I have dedicated more of my time doing things I want to do and not allowing the opinions of others to dictate what I want. I feel my confidence has developed ten fold. The one thing I’ve noticed is the new found freedom and respect I get from others who before never exercised much respect towards me.

My attraction in the eyes of Women has gone up massively. Last week I blew off a date with an extremely sexy young Woman because she was fooling around with the original plans I laid down. Rather than get upset or angry I simply called the date off and made other plans for that night. Couple days ago she contacted me saying shes going to make it up to me and to cut a long story short she came over and the rest is history . I would never have thought this possible and I used to believe I had to make sure I was pleasing Women rather than directing and leading the way I wanted things to go. The Power to walk away is so powerful I wish I did it years ago in all areas of my life.

I am not going to lie…this brought a large smile on my face. This was a drastic turn around and a massive realisation for him. He listened to my advice and trusted what I was teaching him and he is now reaping the rewards in his own life.

I have had a number of people contact me offering business opportunities that were not in alignment with what I am all about here on my blog. My younger self would have become persuaded with their offers, however knowing that I wasn’t 100% sure on whether it was right, becoming resentful and feeling out of pocket later on. The Power to Walk away and say No is a must to become a Man.

Yes Men don’t get as much respect as Men who exercise No when they aren’t satisfied. You always know what you want. You aren’t getting what you want? You’ve always got a choice to walk. You can follow blindly in hope but remember if you get lead down somewhere you do not like you have to deal with that fact you gave up that control by following in the beginning.

A Man has to demonstrate he can be decisive and make decisions.

So what do you do if you don’t feel you are getting what you want after expressing what you want?

You Walk

Your comments?

Do u have the balls to walk away from your dream girl/woman? If you do, she may fall for u! She can't help it.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Bro WB

Thank you for shairng nice forum below.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

Yesterday I had a SH outing to P8 w/ three new young kakis and a more regular kaki. Expense per pax $125.

But there was a dearth of pretty SYTs n young women at P8. Two kakis booked a gal n the other two couldn't find a gal they liked enough. The mummy brought a newly arrived singer for me. She was ok in looks n figure for a quick ST. But she is not good enough for BY. Besides, I don't hv the time or money or engery for BY-ing a singer at this time. Right now in SG, I hv a full time mistress, two part time GFs plus another potential part-time, n my old lao po HW will be coming end of this month...my young lao po shortly thereafter. AND, there are many pretty SYTs in China waiting for me for BY. Lol. BTW, all my gals are year 95-97, excepting for my old lao po whom I first met in 2008. HW is 28, will be 29 in less than three months.

Our best bet for finding pretty SYTs n young women at this time is HH at Peace Centre joints n SH at Lido. If any bros know of a better place, let us know asap.

Why do I need so many pussies? Overcompensation for deep-rooted insecurity or pyschopathic personality or sexual perversion? Perhaps, but I do hv a very strong libido. And I can do what I'm doing n I'm improving everyday...why not?

I like to share an article on my favourite topic. A badass gentleman. Or a prestigious beadass gentleman.

The Return of the Badass Gentleman: Traditional Touches For The Modern Man

http://elitedaily.com/dating/being-m...hotos/1083271/

Your comments and criticisms will be greatly appreciated.

There was a phantom bro who wrote that a badass was natural, whereas a badass gentleman was unnatural. He has not given his explanation. Where is he? I really miss him!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Bro WB

Nice forum and I learned so much now after reading forum below.

I shall behave no face expression and normal.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

If you still feel a bit of uneasiness and frustration when you get rejected by a very beautiful non-WL, you're no prestigious badass gentleman yet n you still hv insufficient emotional mastery. You're still reactive and u really don't consider yourself the PRIZE.

Here is a little help from a guru, until you hv gained more emotional mastery n are able to get your act together.

3 Things You Must Do If You Get Rejected

You’re sitting at the bar when you see her looking at you.

She’s smoking hot and totally your type…

… and she’s smiling and making eye contact over her pink girly drink.

You’re thinking about going over there and talking to her…

And that’s when the voices start.

What if I screw this up?

What if I run out of things to say and look like a dumbass?

What if she’s an ice cold bitch and humiliates me in front of everyone?

What if everyone sees me get rejected and I get laughed out of the room?

Look, man.

Let me ask you a serious question…

What action do you take in that moment?

Do you go for it, or do you back down?

Do you plow through your mental barriers and emerge victorious and confident on the other side?

Or do you let your fear of rejection keep your ass glued to that stool at the bar…

… and quickly order another drink so you can pretend like you didn’t just wuss out?

Look, if you fall in that second category, I totally get it, I really do.

But you don’t plan on staying that way, right?

Of course not. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here reading this right now.

Well, the cold, hard truth is…

When you make the bold decision to step off that comfortable bar stool and approach the women you really want…

Yes, you will get rejected from time to time.

But that’s okay!

You just need to know how to handle it, so it doesn’t ruin your mood and wreck your chances with every other girl.

So let me give you some rock-solid advice that I wish I would have known when I was in your shoes.

Here are 3 things you must do if you get rejected:

1 - Take the high road. Even if she’s being a huge bitch…

Don’t react to her. Be BETTER than that.

She doesn’t even know you - she’s just emotionally reacting.

It may not even have anything to do with you - you can’t know or control that.

A confident guy would never allow himself to get flustered or thrown off by things he can’t control.

2 - Smile. Even if you’re seething mad on the inside…

Because no one else knows that you just got rejected...

UNLESS you show it on your face.

Then it’s obvious, and every other girl who sees that will probably reject you too.

3 - Move on immediately. Find another girl, a friend, a bartender… literally anyone else to talk to.

The last thing you want is to stand around by yourself, feeling butt-hurt because some random girl who knew you for 1 minute didn’t like you…

It does nothing for your confidence, and it makes you less attractive to every other girl.

So make like Taylor Swift and shake, shake, shake it off, bro.

Make sense?

You can totally see yourself doing that, can’t you?

You’re goddamn right you can.

And now nothing can stop you.

Get out there and make it happen this weekend.

Rooting for you,

- Mike Wright

A prestigious badass gentleman would feel sorry for the hot gal because it's her BIG Loss.

BTW, I hv an outing to Lido for SH today and coming Monday. Pls see my previous posts for terms n estimated damage. Confirm asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
7ay7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, nice share indeed, thanks bro WB

Have a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waukesha View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for shairng nice forum below.

Cheers.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
osssa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Wb for the good effort to start this thread too.

It is a really marvellous thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waukesha View Post
Bro WB

What a great forum below.

I understand now walking away will be great. Thanks for the effort to start this thread.

Hope you achieve all your future endeavours.

Cheers.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BirdLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate bro WB's effort in sharing so much with us.

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
VVDPink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryer View Post
Bro WB

Really great advice above.

Where we ends really most important. Each man have their days and their chances to make.

Really no point to blame life or what you didn't get and start to work for it.

Hope we all given enough chance and opportunity.

Cheers.
Agreed, what for blame life?

Have a nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1