The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
If can save on the hotel better... just leave all your luggages at the HC or massage joint. Most of them have safes for your precious belongings... seafood street hard to miss but dun really like the food there.... and the taxi take damn long... but quite cheap thou... and one thing is... by the time you get back from seafood street... most likely the better gals already taken when you reach the ktv...
yo yo yo, go go go.

u seem to be active again.

long time no hear from u.
Old 30-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Bro banana,
What a great suggestion. There are a few of us, so I guess it would be fun to check in just one room, leave our luggages there and head on to a sauna for the night.... after a lot of drinking... kekeke. Which HC would you recommend? A nice and big one with good service? Which hotel would be near to the HC? Thanks
Hi. for action within gongbei, i recommend the jinye hotel HC. take the VIP room cost is RMB188 can overnight (normal room RMB138 not allowed). Room quite nice got sofa and tv set. After the bonk i request for a foot massage which is free! Only need to tip the masseur. I tipped the girl RMB40 for a very nice 2 hour foot massage.
Old 30-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Hi. for action within gongbei, i recommend the jinye hotel HC. take the VIP room cost is RMB188 can overnight (normal room RMB138 not allowed). Room quite nice got sofa and tv set. After the bonk i request for a foot massage which is free! Only need to tip the masseur. I tipped the girl RMB40 for a very nice 2 hour foot massage.
bro spoonfork, here's another recommendation from bro BigBoss.

bigboss, the gal here got offer "special skills" or just standard horse riding?
Old 30-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
go scout around lah! and then post ur FR leh! u want me to spoon/fork-feed you huh!!!

i recommend chang an GWH sauna. bo pian, know the manger personally, have to support her. place consider newly renovated. service standard, gal leh, hard to say. seen few times, range from piglet to miss universe.
Bro, the standard there damn lousy man. jackiewong, me, j*** went to see. None of the gals meet my standard. j*** tried and feedback service wise not so good.

Bro banana, just my honest feedback on this place when i went there.
Old 30-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, the standard there damn lousy man. jackiewong, me, j*** went to see. None of the gals meet my standard. j*** tried and feedback service wise not so good.

Bro banana, just my honest feedback on this place when i went there.
wah! so jialat ah! then we all ban this place.

thanks for ur feedbacks. will complain when i go back ZH. let me chk it out.

if like that then go wei long.
Old 30-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
in fact some of those LHL gals u can find them in macau. basically they just rotate bcos their entry pass.

cunt is still a cunt, for cheaper fcuk come to ZH. but if u r looking for other trill, macau may be your choice.
What other thrill?
The last times I was there so very long ago, I went to the Darling Massage near the pier and its thrilling all right. I would say the Thai chix there were top class; in both looks and service, easily surpassing the establishments in Bkk. Very pricey though.
I can't recall the exact amount but its definately more than S$200 a pop. Still its worth the money spent.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 31-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
What other thrill?
The last times I was there so very long ago, I went to the Darling Massage near the pier and its thrilling all right. I would say the Thai chix there were top class; in both looks and service, easily surpassing the establishments in Bkk. Very pricey though.
I can't recall the exact amount but its definately more than S$200 a pop. Still its worth the money spent.
wah seem like u have a unique appetite. waiting for ur FR for ur upcoming trip.
Old 31-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
If can save on the hotel better... just leave all your luggages at the HC or massage joint. Most of them have safes for your precious belongings... seafood street hard to miss but dun really like the food there.... and the taxi take damn long... but quite cheap thou... and one thing is... by the time you get back from seafood street... most likely the better gals already taken when you reach the ktv...
Woh!!!! Boy, am I impressed. This is what I call the SBF spirit. One simple question and you get so many helpful seniors coming to your rescue. Thank you to all: Brother Banana, GoGoGo, phenom, tirak99, BigBoss, dragonclaw, sex crusader.
I will return mid April and for being such nice folks..... I will try to put up a FR when I return. Thanks again guys!!!!!
Old 31-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clinton168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xia Chuan Dou (3.5 hrs bus and boat ride from ZhuHai).

Heard from friend that Xia Chuan island for Chongter!! So decided to travel and check it out myself. Suppose to travel with a friend there but last munite he can't make it.

Take a flight to Macau and travel to Zhuhai. Stay in Zhuhai for a night and start my journey to Xai Chuan Doa in the morning. Reach there about 3 pm.

Check out some of the hotels there. Wooo is cheap 100Y for a day. Checked in one of the hotel at 90Y. The hotel me a 10Y discount.

Once was in the room....You know what. The Mummy with girl follow me to my room!!!

The Mummy keep on pestering me to get one of her girl. Well the girls are young and beatiful. Get one of the Mummy girl for 400Y per day!!! One shot is 200Y. The mummy is beatiful too.

Suppose to stay there for 2 days but can't leave the island as no boat leave the island (Storm - so unlucky). Spent most of the time playing Majong in with the girls and mummy!

Most of the guess is from Tiawan...There did not spolit the market there...And there go there by group. Nothing much in the island except beaches. Please do not spliot the market there.

Alot of cheap hotel there. Most hotel have a Mummy!!! Most girls there are young. Alot of places can find girls.

Basically it is a place for Chongster!!! The place is safe. Heard from mummy that police will not raid. While playing majong with the girls, police come to check the girl identity...woooo worry but no problem..

The place cheap seafood too. Few Korake. Internet cafe(Lot of jude babe in the internet cafe - don't know there work in which hotel!!!!)

Basically is a place for cheap honeymoon for balcherer!

As compare to ZhuHai, this place is cheaper and safer. Just that u need to travel another 3 to 4 hours.

-
Old 31-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
yo yo yo, go go go.

u seem to be active again.

long time no hear from u.
Not really active lah... still the same lo... no storm, no rain...
Old 31-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro spoonfork, here's another recommendation from bro BigBoss.

bigboss, the gal here got offer "special skills" or just standard horse riding?
Hi Bro Banana,
Yups, the gal did provide special skills, hot tea, cold water, milk, peanut, grape,u name it they got it. Really heaven man......hope i'll be back to this paradise soon...
Old 31-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
What other thrill?
Darling 1 near the pier is one of a few top class joints in Macau which include The Boss (near the Lisboa) and lately, I have been hearing of Sauna 18 (but this one I have not checked out myself). The current pricing for a session is more like 1498 - 1600 Macau Dollars at these places and that's closer to 300 "sing smackers$$$"

In Macau for Massage, if sacrifice large place and overall ambiance for smaller joint, Darling 2 downtown halfway towards the border has about 35 girls mostly of good quality with a mix of Thais, Chinese, Malaysian Chinese, Viets. There, it's 998 for a session of great service too! It's small but its compact good quality. Then again, I am not sure how many of them have MELONS!

Like I say, forget Macau, Zhuhai has it's massage places too and their most expensive is still cheaper than Macau! With just 2-3 days, nothing like LHL SWs for ST and the Da Ming Yuan at happy hour for the "Ee Thiow Long" at a little over 205 rmb!

Hotel, I would recommend the Min An Hotel located right on LHL near the shops. Will give you the contacts too!
Old 31-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Re: Xia Chuan Dou (3.5 hrs bus and boat ride from ZhuHai).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton168
... Check out some of the hotels there. Wooo is cheap 100Y for a day. Checked in one of the hotel at 90Y. The hotel me a 10Y discount.

Alot of cheap hotel there. Most hotel have a Mummy!!! Most girls there are young. Alot of places can find girls...
so how many hotels are there now?

how abt the 2 new hotels. should be done by now. which one are u staying?
Old 31-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
... Like I say, forget Macau, Zhuhai has it's massage places too and their most expensive is still cheaper than Macau! With just 2-3 days, nothing like LHL SWs for ST and the Da Ming Yuan at happy hour for the "Ee Thiow Long" at a little over 205 rmb!...
as for this da ming yuan hotel, i kind of lost it pricing. the last time i went, was offered rmb180. then got some friends went over at prices of 200, 210, and 240.

now bro sassina2 mentions happy hour. wat time is the happy hour?
Old 31-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Hi Bro Banana,
Yups, the gal did provide special skills, hot tea, cold water, milk, peanut, grape,u name it they got it. Really heaven man......hope i'll be back to this paradise soon...
wah! sound like they are lifting up the standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1