The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dannydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Foreigners have a hard time about sex service in all areas but Tokyo. Fukuoka has many soap lands and health stores, but I don't know any one accepts non-Asian male who can't speak decent Japanese. If you don't seek sex and blow job, maybe big foreigner-friendly agents help you as same as in other areas.
Erotic Massage Club They have a good website to explain sex action in Japan. http://j-night.com/ I think this is their website.
Asian Mystique is also well-known. But they don't seem to have girls in Fukuoka now. http://www.asianmystique.com/tokyo_girls.html
I want info in other areas but Tokyo, too!
Old 23-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Edisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro in Tokyo now? Im now in Ginza and dunno how to cheong without being carrot..... any advise or bro around to cheong together?
Old 25-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydog View Post
Foreigners have a hard time about sex service in all areas but Tokyo. Fukuoka has many soap lands and health stores, but I don't know any one accepts non-Asian male who can't speak decent Japanese. If you don't seek sex and blow job, maybe big foreigner-friendly agents help you as same as in other areas.
Erotic Massage Club They have a good website to explain sex action in Japan. http://j-night.com/ I think this is their website.
Asian Mystique is also well-known. But they don't seem to have girls in Fukuoka now. http://www.asianmystique.com/tokyo_girls.html
I want info in other areas but Tokyo, too!
Thanks Bro... Me Asian but no speak Japanese... Helpful writeup from you...
Old 25-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Any bros with advice on Sapporo-Susukino?
Old 27-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Edisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have a great time in Hentai club..... it is insane..... why?? because I get to "play" with a small-time AV gal, who only occasionally moonlight..... She is the one with BIG BIG melon...... Her name is Amai Shizuku.....

Hard working and accommodating gal..... I sayang her gao gao.....

The other gal I'm with for the first night is also great, although look and boobs cannot compare with Amai....... I'm gonna missed both of them....

Last edited by Edisonchan; 28-06-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here familiar with Pink saloons? Care to elaborate? Are they foreigner friendly?
Old 02-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Wah.. Bro, you damn lucky.. When I was in Tokyo, Amai Shizuku not in Hentai club.. Just nice for you to get her.. Maybe can write a FR on your playing time with her.. Now i go back to Hentai club to have a look and she's gone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post
I have a great time in Hentai club..... it is insane..... why?? because I get to "play" with a small-time AV gal, who only occasionally moonlight..... She is the one with BIG BIG melon...... Her name is Amai Shizuku.....

The other gal I'm with for the first night is also great, although look and boobs cannot compare with Amai....... I'm gonna missed both of them....
Old 02-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post
Any bros here familiar with Pink saloons? Care to elaborate? Are they foreigner friendly?
Pink saloon you can try Dio at Gotanda station there.. Quite a few pink saloon in the area. Go to Dio website and there will be a direction for you to reach their store. It's foreign frenly. 2 gals rotation at 7000 yen.

When i was there, there's only 3 working gals. So you will just sit there and wait for the gals to served the guys infront or behind you first. Total 4 seats all facing in same direction.

First gal came to me and great me politely in Japanese and i told her wakarimasen meaning i dun understand and i'm from Singapore. First gal can't really speak english but good service though. They will just ask you to pull down your pants and underwear and she will clean your bro with wet towel. after that will start to blow you. I would say their blowing skill is different as they don't really spit out halfway due to your precum or their own sliva. So it seems like they love to suck the dick thoroughly.

First gal bbbj me for 20mins till times up and i haven't eject. So thank her and wait for the next one. They bbbj u in a very loving way instead of like wanting you to cum fast. 2nd one has a lot of tongue job while she blow. you can feel her tongue licking you when her mouth wrap you tightly. sucking you every drop.

Second one seems to be more english frenly. SO tok to her abit and after that blow me for 10mins plus before i feel ok, it's time to eject.. Then hold her head and cim in her mouth. She continue to suck you until you calm down.. and slowly slowly lift up her head. I say sorry to her and she say no no... no sorry.. it's my pleasure. Very service oriented.

I went to the new hot point, the bj is less than 3 mins even though it suppose to be 5 min? and over there, she just hj me fast fast and once i cum, she just take tissue for me to wrap while my bro is still ejecting.

So at pink saloon here, they suck you dry dry..
Old 03-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Pink saloon you can try Dio at Gotanda station there.. Quite a few pink saloon in the area. Go to Dio website and there will be a direction for you to reach their store. It's foreign frenly. 2 gals rotation at 7000 yen.

When i was there, there's only 3 working gals. So you will just sit there and wait for the gals to served the guys infront or behind you first. Total 4 seats all facing in same direction.

First gal came to me and great me politely in Japanese and i told her wakarimasen meaning i dun understand and i'm from Singapore. First gal can't really speak english but good service though. They will just ask you to pull down your pants and underwear and she will clean your bro with wet towel. after that will start to blow you. I would say their blowing skill is different as they don't really spit out halfway due to your precum or their own sliva. So it seems like they love to suck the dick thoroughly.

First gal bbbj me for 20mins till times up and i haven't eject. So thank her and wait for the next one. They bbbj u in a very loving way instead of like wanting you to cum fast. 2nd one has a lot of tongue job while she blow. you can feel her tongue licking you when her mouth wrap you tightly. sucking you every drop.

Second one seems to be more english frenly. SO tok to her abit and after that blow me for 10mins plus before i feel ok, it's time to eject.. Then hold her head and cim in her mouth. She continue to suck you until you calm down.. and slowly slowly lift up her head. I say sorry to her and she say no no... no sorry.. it's my pleasure. Very service oriented.

I went to the new hot point, the bj is less than 3 mins even though it suppose to be 5 min? and over there, she just hj me fast fast and once i cum, she just take tissue for me to wrap while my bro is still ejecting.

So at pink saloon here, they suck you dry dry..

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately I won't be in Tokyo area. Am in a rather ulu area but there are a handful of them pink saloons. So how do you know it's foreigner friendly? Any tips on how should we introduce ourself to be allowed in?
Old 03-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post

Hentai Club got vagina penetration?
Old 04-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Hentai Club got vagina penetration?
No don't have but can too up 15k for anal haha
Old 04-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

What about Tobita Shinchi? Can go for vagina penetration?
Old 04-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Anyone here got try delivery health? Do they allow vagina penetration?
Old 05-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post
Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately I won't be in Tokyo area. Am in a rather ulu area but there are a handful of them pink saloons. So how do you know it's foreigner friendly? Any tips on how should we introduce ourself to be allowed in?
Hmm.. Actually alot people talked about foreign frenly.. But i guess it's not as scary as we thought. So far I have not say anything that i'm foreign to them when i enter the strip club or the new hot point or the soapland or even tobita shinchi.. I just enter.. When you talk to them in english, they confirm already know you are foreigner. So far haven't met anyone place that will drive me out.

Some places have sign board saying only Jap. Then of course i will not go in.. There are some pink saloon around Gotanda area that says Jap only which i didn't go in except Dio which bro here has already mentioned.

So either go to the place which are recommended by bro here or if you are adventurous, just enter any place you think is good. If you have the money to burn, just enter..
Old 05-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
What about Tobita Shinchi? Can go for vagina penetration?
Here only Vagina Penetration.. Fast and furious.. But really tok gong quality. You can go in for 20mins which is 16000 yen and after doing one, you can continue to walk around and around until your bro has some reaction again.. Then go in again.. and repeat.. Maybe AV quality as what other bro has mentioned. Dun go to the wrong lane though.. Go to the location with the clock.. you wun go wrong. Different type for you to choose.. School gal, police,...

I haven tried race gal.. Tried the japanese traditional maid which is the best and the last that i tried over there.. If haven't spent so much in Tokyo, then would have tried all in Tobita Shinchi.. If you dun like quicky, then can forget about this. But if you just wanna do with a pretty Jap, here's the place.. Not too exp i think.. around $200 per gal.. Just that it's very fast finished compared to our cat 150 here.. Maybe our Geylang should have such concept.. can see gal without going in. Confirm will want to go in after walking a while..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1