The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

We r thru to the KO stage of Europa League but at a high price.
3 New injuries!

let hope pur regulars will be bk real soon or we will be fighting for relegation soon!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

im glad i have watched the Monday game even tot i need to wake up at 630am the nxt day! (only 4 hr plus of sleeps)

1st we were lucky spurs strikers was not really on form!
Luck is wat we need sometimes in Football and especially with some many injuries in our team!

2nd wat a come bk! some would say the 2nd goal by cahill was lucky...but overall our team really fight very hard.
and Coleman (No. 31) who is only 21 played well. and this is only his 2nd senor game....hope he will play better and better as he mature

3rd was the save by Howard!! my heart really sunk when the REF indicated to the spot kick! it was a bad penalty by Defoe.
well like wat i had said, sometimes u really need luck in football.
& i wonder wat tis did Saha told Howard? hehe

and hope all out players will recover by the new yr or we really will be fighting for relegation nxt 2nd half of the season!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
im glad i have watched the Monday game even tot i need to wake up at 630am the nxt day! (only 4 hr plus of sleeps)

1st we were lucky spurs strikers was not really on form!
Spot on! Bro.

Quote:
2nd wat a come bk! some would say the 2nd goal by cahill was lucky...but overall our team really fight very hard.
and Coleman (No. 31) who is only 21 played well. and this is only his 2nd senor game....hope he will play better and better as he mature
Spot on again! Bro.

Quote:
3rd was the save by Howard!! my heart really sunk when the REF indicated to the spot kick! it was a bad penalty by Defoe.
well like wat i had said, sometimes u really need luck in football.
& i wonder wat tis did Saha told Howard? hehe
Great observation!!! Bro. Defoe penalty was disappointing. I hope that Everton's season will change for the better after this game, if Everton's players' confidence level can be pushed up then I think the 2 points Spurs lost is well worth. I guess Saha read Defoe's mind as he is as much an opportunist as Defoe.

Quote:
hope all out players will recover by the new yr or we really will be fighting for relegation nxt 2nd half of the season!
From the bottom of my heart I hope Everton will be fighting for at least Europa League position by the end of the season. Although I am a Spurs supporter, I am an admirer of Everton's toughness and fighting spirit. Given the financial status as well as a small squad, Everton has been able to maintain top 4-6 position with David Moyes' resilient as well as the team spirit is a very admirable feat. COMON EVERTON!!! Show us your early 80's ability!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 10-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Spot on! Bro.

Spot on again! Bro.

Great observation!!! Bro. Defoe penalty was disappointing. I hope that Everton's season will change for the better after this game, if Everton's players' confidence level can be pushed up then I think the 2 points Spurs lost is well worth. I guess Saha read Defoe's mind as he is as much an opportunist as Defoe.

From the bottom of my heart I hope Everton will be fighting for at least Europa League position by the end of the season. Although I am a Spurs supporter, I am an admirer of Everton's toughness and fighting spirit. Given the financial status as well as a small squad, Everton has been able to maintain top 4-6 position with David Moyes' resilient as well as the team spirit is a very admirable feat. COMON EVERTON!!! Show us your early 80's ability!
Hi Bro SpursLover,

tks for yr kind words abt my team. hope they really climb up by early 2010.
yup were lucky & glad that Moyes joined us 6 yr ago?? given our $$$ situation is really tough for him.

haha 80s ability?? we need Lineker to score 30 goals per season jus like wat he did for spurs in the 90s... i will be happy if we can achieve TOP 4 1 fine day!

and im kind of like Spurs too bcos of Lineker & Gascoigne! haha back in the 90s? And yr Holsten jersey is a classic!!!!Hummel?

& i hope Defoe will look forward and score more goals for Spurs and England

cheers n take care
Old 11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Everton confirm interest in Landon Donovan loan signing

Everton are in talks with Los Angeles Galaxy and United States striker Landon Donovan over a loan move to Merseyside.

Donovan is keen to join a European club at the end of the Major League Soccer season to maintain his match fitness ahead of next summer's World Cup.

as quoted from BBC. hope

we can sign him

more details here
BBC Sport - Football - Everton confirm interest in Landon Donovan loan signing

Last edited by mokermania; 11-12-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 13-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

I always feel that Everton lack a midfield spark - maybe Landon can give us that spark!!

Fingers crossed that this signing turns out well.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I always feel that Everton lack a midfield spark - maybe Landon can give us that spark!!

Fingers crossed that this signing turns out well.
he played well against Gunners on the right
Old 18-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

We played well against Man City, especially Fellaini!
Hope we can keep this great form(or more) till the end of the season!

here a great move by the belgium

Old 18-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We played well against Man City, especially Fellaini!
Hope we can keep this great form(or more) till the end of the season!
Great Job Everton!!!

Spurs is able to stay at 4th position today, just be goal difference, becoz Everton defeated Man City.

THANK YOU EVERTON!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 01-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Great Job Everton!!!
Spurs is able to stay at 4th position today, just be goal difference, becoz Everton defeated Man City.
THANK YOU EVERTON!!!
haha u r most welcome.

we are lucky on sat as wigan striker was really off form or else we would be down by 3-0 b4 half time!

Seem like we still need to brush up our defence!!!!!
Old 20-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Blues give Man Utd a good n well deserved beating!!
Old 22-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Blues give Man Utd a good n well deserved beating!!
haha..was so surprised they beat the the Devils.
mayb the midweek game kind of affected the Devils as they traveled to Milan and we were playing against S Lisbon at home...

well just hope our team able to cope with the away game at Portugal this Thurs and able to play well at White Hart Lane this coming wkend
Old 22-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

True blue blood reporting!! Fantastic win!.....
Old 24-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Hi Blue Black,

Nice seeing another Toffees here!!

Hi guys,

u all might wanna chk out his Summer promotion.
2 for the price of 1!

Everton FC online store - buy Everton football kits, fashion, training, homeware, souvenirs & gifts from the only official Everton FC online shop
Old 24-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Blue Black,

Nice seeing another Toffees here!!

Hi guys,

u all might wanna chk out his Summer promotion.
2 for the price of 1!

Everton FC online store - buy Everton football kits, fashion, training, homeware, souvenirs & gifts from the only official Everton FC online shop
Time to head to the UK!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1