The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ YAN 燕儿 ★ CERTIFIED Master Grade Trainer ★JG★Guasha★Baguan★2xHJ★S$90 Incl Room★

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Your Pleasures. Our Pleasure!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ YAN 燕儿 ★ CERTIFIED Master Grade Trainer ★JG★Guasha★Baguan★2xHJ★S$90 Incl Room★

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 13-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 13-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

MRs to date posted by Happy & Satisfied Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
"When I massage children, I treat them as my own. When I massage adults, I treat them as my brothers and sisters. This way, they will receive the best massage and truly enjoy the therapy." Yan Er, a certified master grade massage trainer, “mission statement” etched deeply in me. She is a truly caring therapist that places the well-being of her clients as her priority.

I checked out Yan Er a couple of days ago after Zu Er highly recommended me to look for her if I am keen on very good professional massage. Zu Er had a couple of discomforts and without her informing Yan Er where her discomforts were, Yan Er was able to diagnose the exact problem location and treat her problem completely.

Zu Er said usually Yan Er's days are usually packed and her clients book her for at least 2hrs per session and some even brought Yan Er to massage their mums. This speaks volumes for Yan Er's skills and professionalism! Yan Er is also trained in children massage that helps to improve their immune system & etc. I rate Zu Er as one of the best masseurs in terms of skill and strength and if Zu Er recommends Yan Er, I better check her out myself.

I went for FFI medical check up and was quite free after that. So I thought of trying my luck whether can book Yan Er for 2 hrs. Heng ah! She happened to be free during my requested time slot.

When I reached her place, I was greeted by a pleasant looking lady dressed in a sexy, low cut outfit that shows off her curves. From Yan Er's eyes, I can see that she is a very sincere person. Her beauty is from within.

Yan Er has a fairly large room with a proper massage bed and attached shower/toilet. She is very friendly and offered me a drink and some snacks. She broke the ice easily and we happily chatted and she asked whether I have any problem area and whether I want to do JG.

I had a recurring back problem for over 8 years that was never completely resolved. Carrying heavy sling bag daily strained my back and every week I would get a backache/shoulder ache which could also affect my big thigh. Then I need to seek out skilled therapists to alleviate my pain. If I wait too long, the problem will become worse. Yan Er is really wonderful! She knows the body acupoints and which ones to press to solve my problem. It hurts a bit during the therapy but Yan Er said I would feel the relief after the session and truly my back felt a kind of lightness that I had not experienced for a very, very long time and it doesn't feel strained when I carried my bag. Awesome!!! Thanks Yan Er!!!!!!! She managed to do what many professional tuina practitioners could not. I am grateful to her

Yan Er's GFE is one of a kind. She is not like other gals I frequent often, like Eva. Yan Er is fully clothed during the session; Eva wears only panties but Yan Er can give me a full hard-on by just talking to me. Yan Er is not as pretty as Eva but Yan Er is attractive in her own way. Her beauty is her genuine care for people, for you and for me. Brothers, I like scantily dressed, pretty gals with high GFE but I feel such sincerity is hard to find in such places and masseur like Yan Er is to be cherished.

Yan Er initially wanted to massage my legs after treating my back, but after seeing my hard-on, she cheekily joked that my little bro would hurt a lot if I lie down, so she suggested to do JG. I had JG by a couple of JG therapists who are quite well-known in SBF and I have to say Yan Er is as good as YF if not better. My JG session lasted at least 30-40min and there are several times I almost shoot out and I told Yan Er. She said I won't because she is controlling it. Her HJ is very sensual, lots of variety, extremely Shiok! Yan Er truly knows how we men like to be touched and massaged in all places! When it is finally time for me to shoot, my shot flew over my head, flew over the bed and landed 80cm from the bed. Yan Er was astonished, she had never seen anyone shoot so far before! She commented my gun is now like 18 year old instead of almost 20 years older (I'm 37 now!). Wow, her JG skills is really powerful!!!!!

After washing up, I realised I had another problem area that I had forgotten to inform Yan Er. My thumb has been hurt for several months, it's getting better but still a bit painful. Yan Er then used her special herbal medication and an electric healing device to rub my thumb. Although it was just a small thumb, Yan Er was very meticulous and paid a lot of attention to it. While treating my thumb, I commented she has nice slim legs. Then she placed her leg on my thigh and I start to stroke her leg. She cheekily used her foot to rub my nipple. Boy, it felt good! She said she knows how to use her legs to massage as well. I find Yan Er easy to chat with and quite humorous too. My thumb therapy unexpectedly took longer than we thought and I went into overtime with her regular client waiting at the door. The next day, Yan Er asked me how my thumb was recovering and advised me to see her again if it's still painful. Even doctors and tuina practitioner don't contact me to ask how I am recovering. Yan Er is truly a gem, a precious gem whom we should cherish, care and respect.

Sincerity, Genuine Care for people: at least 100/10 (Charm is deceptive, beauty is vain, a true heart is more precious than jewels)

Attitude: 10/10 (not a time watcher, 100% focus to help you)

Massage: 10/10 (She offers a full range of therapy. You can trust the skills of a CERTIFIED Master Grade Massage Trainer)

Boobs: B-cup (I did not roam this time. Totally focussed on JG and HJ)

JG: 10/10 (real effective treatment)

HJ: 10/10 (no rush, know exactly how we like it. Very very Shiok!)

Bros, if you have some back injury or any other injury, you may seriously want to consider checking out Yan Er. She is expert in cupping and many other kinds of therapy. If you are not exactly sure what problems that u have, you can also let Yan Er massage you to check if there are any hidden problems. Wish you all good health and a day free of labour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenUrge View Post
Humble FR for this lady

Looks : decent looking
Massage 8.5/10 top notch and professional.
JG : nice and sensual 7.5/10
Choose to release and got some "extras" lol

Nice lady that breaks the ice easily and
Addresses my bodily problems. Be it back arms or
Little bro.

Rtm : yes. (To cure my arm) she's good at massaging
Those looking ror geniue massage, she's the one.

Rates not cheap but I think if you can afford then it's worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan

RTM 燕儿 sometime last week and opted for 1.5 hours as time available was shorter than last week. She uses the TENS units (aka electrical pulse therapy) on my back issue. The TENS consisted of a bronze or copper that can have some medical effect on my back. After about 30 mins using it to treat my back, as usual, I enjoyed her strokes when she uses her hands to massage my back. Approaching 1.5 hours, she asked me to flip over and offered happy ending massage!

Try to find a excuse to meet her again this week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblade

Highly recommended for all massage lovers!

Massage: 9/10 (Knows where to press with good strength, one of the best so far)

She also provides Gua Sha, Ba Guan etc for bros who require. No extra charge as long as time permits. Has a complete set of instruments for them.

Not a time watcher and would not short change your time. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xing

seldom write FR and always feel lazy on this. however i think yan er should be given one FR for expertise in massage.

Had a very bad backaches after booking out from in camp training, and, i decided to go for a massage. i was bit sceptical at first, however once she started her massage on my back. i can feel all the soreness is easing off bit by bit. although the 90/60min rate is pretty ex, i still find it worth while. no point paying for a massage at 40/60min and yet i still has my backaches with me.

She know what she doing and even point out to me on my sport injury and told me that it can be hurt however it needs a few session before it can recover. i was truly amazed by her skill, because even a registered TCM also cant offer me a complete solution to my injury.

Hence i truly recommend her to any bros going for a genuine massage.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan

Had an appointment with 燕儿 and I had a very good impression of her professionalism. She was trainer back in China in the area of tuina and skilled in rehab of injuries. She shared with me that there are many customers who need some pressing to relieve their pain caused by back injuries came to look for her service.

Myself have some issue with my back and not sure of the effect after the session this week. However the next day after I woke up, I felt so good that I could not feel most of the pain that was in my back. Today I and feeling only 30% of what I felt normally and I can bend my back easier compared with the situation before that session. I will book another session with her next week for followup treatments.

I booked a full 2 hours session with her and through out her treatment, she concentrated the 1.5 hours on my head to toe. Then additional treatment on my injury using some herbal heat treatment.

I will say my tuina or massage not extensive compared with many brudders but IMO, she certainly current my top level masseur experience at this moment.

BTW, she had a massage bed and was maintain good hygiene by changing the sheet after my session.

Parking is packed but not impossible and she intend to move to somewhere soon.

Happy Ending: Strictly JG only, no BJ, BBBJ, make love etc.
Old 13-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had RTM Yan-Er many times already. Appreciate her dedication to make sure her clients left her place in a better shape than when they first came. I just realised that her medicated lotion is specially concocted by herself in China! Wow! Really very effective in treating muscle and bone aches.
Old 14-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Had RTM Yan-Er many times already. Appreciate her dedication to make sure her clients left her place in a better shape than when they first came. I just realised that her medicated lotion is specially concocted by herself in China! Wow! Really very effective in treating muscle and bone aches.
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR.

Million thanks for the support!
Old 15-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 15-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 15-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Old 16-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ninjaboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Yan Er this afternoon. After reading the encouraging reviews by other brothers, decided to try Yan Er out. She is very professional & she knows what she is doing. She even advised me on how to take good care of my health. Very impressed.
Yan Er is not a time watcher & she is very friendly & sincere in providing her service. Easy to chat to also. She even offered me dinner after I finished the session. Very warm & friendly service. If you want good solid massage & JG, yan er is a very good choice.

Massage: 8/10
JG: 10/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: yes
Old 17-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaboi View Post
Just visited Yan Er this afternoon. After reading the encouraging reviews by other brothers, decided to try Yan Er out. She is very professional & she knows what she is doing. She even advised me on how to take good care of my health. Very impressed.
Yan Er is not a time watcher & she is very friendly & sincere in providing her service. Easy to chat to also. She even offered me dinner after I finished the session. Very warm & friendly service. If you want good solid massage & JG, yan er is a very good choice.

Massage: 8/10
JG: 10/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: yes
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR.

Million thanks for the support!
Old 18-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 20-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Old 22-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

LAST DAY

23rd JUNE 2014
Old 23-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

LAST DAY

23rd JUNE 2014
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1