The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2006, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
I never really enjoyed phuket town, guess cuz my research is not enough?? well, my frd even complained to me abt making the trip down there , he says all the actions are in bangla rd. hehe...

haha i guess its becos at one look you can see all the actions along both sides of the street.
Old 14-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I never really enjoyed phuket town, guess cuz my research is not enough?? well, my frd even complained to me abt making the trip down there , he says all the actions are in bangla rd. hehe...
Bangla road action is for "farang" looks (girls that appeal to ang mo eyes) with very few exception. Then, if you find a nice girl that fits "asian eyes", she will be most willing cos she already rejected by all the "farangs".
Theres also a huge rick of picking up a "katoey" if you are not sharp.

(a near miss in Bangkok - sorry for this digression)
I nearly did that in Nana Plaza's Obsession Agogo, Bangkok the other night. Was sitting in the open air beer bar and this pettite cutie walks by. I finished my beer and followed her into Obsession some minutes later and she was sitting down doing some touch up on her make up.
I sat next to her and noticed that most of the "girls" in the place including the mummy and waitresses looked like Katoeys.

Asked her if she was and she said, no I am "puying." Believing her, I ordered a beer and sat with her offering her a drink. Her voice was as feminine as you can get and she was nicely pettite. Only thing I hated was her heavier than I like make-up. After fondling and chatting for a while, I was still suspicious and threw her the question looking her right between the eyes. I further pointed to her crotch and said, maybe you "cut liao" and smiled. She smiled back and said, yes, I cut already and now a woman! Shits, I still felt like checking her out and asked her directly, if we make love, do you like it and enjoy and she said, not for the "pussy" but if you fuck me behind (and she was pointing to her arse), "dee dee"!
Now, I was still curious and wondering if I should have my virgin anal with this sweet pettite looking katoey and finally, I decided, to BANISH THE THOUGHT less I become addicted to katoey! So I asked for her phone number and she said "no phone, sold it for money".

Gave her mine and said, maybe, if you free call me. That night, I took another girl from another go go who proved to be a WINNER and in the middle of my first bonk, my phone rang at 1.30am and I guessed it was the katoey. I did not answer as I was deeply buried up to the hilt with my real woman!
Still wondering if I should have checked out this "wonder girl" as I hear they give GREAT BJS and then, anal from someone whol likes it might not be a bad way to lose my anal-virginity! Visitors to Nana Plaza beware that Obsession is 100% Katoey Ago go!

Yes, beer bars and ago go is appealing if you are new to Thailand in that sense. After a while, when you get into the scene, you will find that the town has more to offer (in terms of normal type of girls rather than just WLs) and the Patong Beach scene just doesn't grab you anymore.

On Pink Club, Fantasia and Pink Chamois, these are book-out joints in the sense that you can view the line-up and take out the ladies without wasting time in the Karaokes where your drinks etc will cost you the earth!
You consume in the Karoakes and the lady drinks will be MURDER.

Better to just view the line-up, book out the girls and head for the clubs- pubs like Kortomor, Jammin and Timber where you can drink till high without hurting the pocket with your duty-free bottles - just paying for mixers and ice and having a great party pre-fucking!
NO LADY DRINK PAINS as the girls will drink off your bottles too and consume mixers - all for a song.
For Thai ladies, nothing like whisky and their choice of mixers.

Anyway, Phuket is a nice locale for playing and having fun both on the beach and in town (phuket regulars ) and I will visit again this 18-21st for another mad mad fun trip. Will be golfing too so anyone wants to join up, pm me here. Fares are CHEAP on all the budget airlines (Tiger - Jetstar Asia).

Last edited by sassina2; 14-05-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 14-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bangla road action is for "farang" looks (girls that appeal to ang mo eyes) with very few exception. Then, if you find a nice girl that fits "asian eyes", she will be most willing cos she already rejected by all the "farangs".
Theres also a huge rick of picking up a "katoey" if you are not sharp.

(a near miss in Bangkok - sorry for this digression)
I nearly did that in Nana Plaza's Obsession Agogo, Bangkok the other night. Was sitting in the open air beer bar and this pettite cutie walks by. I finished my beer and followed her into Obsession some minutes later and she was sitting down doing some touch up on her make up.
I sat next to her and noticed that most of the "girls" in the place including the mummy and waitresses looked like Katoeys.

Asked her if she was and she said, no I am "puying." Believing her, I ordered a beer and sat with her offering her a drink. Her voice was as feminine as you can get and she was nicely pettite. Only thing I hated was her heavier than I like make-up. After fondling and chatting for a while, I was still suspicious and threw her the question looking her right between the eyes. I further pointed to her crotch and said, maybe you "cut liao" and smiled. She smiled back and said, yes, I cut already and now a woman! Shits, I still felt like checking her out and asked her directly, if we make love, do you like it and enjoy and she said, not for the "pussy" but if you fuck me behind (and she was pointing to her arse), "dee dee"!
Now, I was still curious and wondering if I should have my virgin anal with this sweet pettite looking katoey and finally, I decided, to BANISH THE THOUGHT less I become addicted to katoey! So I asked for her phone number and she said "no phone, sold it for money".

Gave her mine and said, maybe, if you free call me. That night, I took another girl from another go go who proved to be a WINNER and in the middle of my first bonk, my phone rang at 1.30am and I guessed it was the katoey. I did not answer as I was deeply buried up to the hilt with my real woman!
Still wondering if I should have checked out this "wonder girl" as I hear they give GREAT BJS and then, anal from someone whol likes it might not be a bad way to lose my anal-virginity! Visitors to Nana Plaza beware that Obsession is 100% Katoey Ago go!

Yes, beer bars and ago go is appealing if you are new to Thailand in that sense. After a while, when you get into the scene, you will find that the town has more to offer (in terms of normal type of girls rather than just WLs) and the Patong Beach scene just doesn't grab you anymore.

On Pink Club, Fantasia and Pink Chamois, these are book-out joints in the sense that you can view the line-up and take out the ladies without wasting time in the Karaokes where your drinks etc will cost you the earth!

Better to just view the line-up, book out the girls and head for the clubs- pubs like Kortomor, Jammin and Timber where you can drink till high without hurting the pocket with your duty-free bottles - just paying for mixers and ice and having a great party pre-fucking!
NO LADY DRINK PAINS as the girls will drink off your bottles too and consume mixers - all for a song.

Anyway, Phuket is a nice locale for playing and having fun both on the beach and in town (phuket regulars ) and I will visit again this 18-21st for another mad mad fun trip. Will be golfing too so anyone wants to join up, pm me here. Fares are CHEAP on all the budget airlines (Tiger - Jetstar Asia).
bro, did'nt know you were into katoeys. i'm going on tues to hkt, back on fri. have this ger coming from bkk for the three days. did'nt know value air flies at night, saw wrongly so miss whole of tues and arrive at 7.55pm. how are we going to meet in hk to go to chan ping?
Old 14-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thats a very wonderful guide bro sassina2.true enough that patong bangla rd are more to the farangs.girls are pron to their size too.hahah.but rest asure that some of the asian eyes will like asian too. mostly the young ones will like asians more than the older ones.IMO.

i find that phuket LB are pretty tall and pretty easy to differenciate IMO.provided that i am not drunk..some have body that is out of this world.once saw a very petite and cute LB with at less a D-cup.i find that the petite ones are the hardest to find if they are LB.

Nice to share your near miss bro sassina.now i will share mine too.hahah.

I was in an AGG in soi cowboy at bangkok which i cant remember the name.I was sitting down and notice a very good petite cute dancer at the platform.i wanted to ask her over but a farang got ahead of me but i really wanted to get her and started eye contact with her even she was with the farang.

best was the farang was sitting beside me so i can get a better look at the TG.one thing which made me really want to get her is because she was wearing braces.i will die for any TG with braces.must be nice one lah hahah

Damn she was cute and petite.when the farang was in the toilet i started to talk to her etc etc if she was free for the night want to bring her out.....than i heard a very hoarse voice from her that the farang wanted to take her out already.damn i was pretty down during that time.

but i kept thinking about that hoarse voice i heard so i wanted to be clear she wasnt a LB cause i might want find her the next day so i asked mamasan when she went up dancing again.to my dismay she was once a he.

If i were to take her out for the night.i wonder what it will be like??kind of strange IMO but it might really be my 1st LB after the whole thing.OMG thinking about it now makes it so strange.wonder if i will ever bonk a LB.....

Yes thats why i find it nicer to go clubbing or some local live band bars to know some non-working girls or FLs.it is better as there is no middle person no BF no nothing and it is more challenging.hahah.

Bro sassina2 i got a question for you.how would you ask for the price for those FL,WL or even non-working girls?i just bring them back without any strings tied and no money settlement cause sometime i dont even know if they are non-working or FLs but i still give them some money before sending them back.sometimes 1500-2000 and a bit sweet talk cause i might be giving to a non-working who might get insulted.i am pretty noob at this area.

wish i could join up with you but i am just a normal working class citizen.hahah maybe some other day bro sassina2.
Old 14-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro, did'nt know you were into katoeys. i'm going on tues to hkt, back on fri. have this ger coming from bkk for the three days. did'nt know value air flies at night, saw wrongly so miss whole of tues and arrive at 7.55pm. how are we going to meet in hk to go to chan ping?
NO, I AM NOT INTO KATOEYS!

Just that in my mistaken chase for what I thought was a lovely pettite puying, I landed up paying for drinks in a 100% katoey agogo in Nana Plaza!

And since I am a 'value-for-money" cheongster, I thought I make the best of the situation and "opened up my mind" and looked at possibilities!
Note, she flatly denied being a katoey until I had asked her more than a few times and finally confessed sexily into my ears.

Must confess that the thought was tempting (after I had several beers by then) and, my little snake did move a little by the thought but, I FINALLY CHICKENED OUT as it's NOT MY SCENE!

For hkt., I will arrive by 1300 Thurs 18th thereabouts and may go straight to golf so, we meet in the evening or ......

If you are again having another orgy at your BT poolside, let me know! I will perhaps bring a funny girl (from Fantasia) who likes a bit of exhibition although she is older but fun fun to have around!
We had a great outing on the BMW Performance my last visit to Phuket!
Theres also a very cute girl from P Chamois (behind the bar) who just broke off from her BF and I think she is very doable!

Will be in Phuket with the "illustrious" owner of some Pinay joints in Singapore and apparently, he is travelling with a super duper cuites from his stable who he says is simply irrresistable!

Best to keep in touch on HK-China with SMS or to my email which you have right?

S.
Old 14-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro sassina, just kidding you lah. i will try to book bt on thurs as i leave on fri jetstar am flight. it's much nearer to the airport. the chick i have coming down might also be a little of an exhibitionist. nice c cups and cute face. i have'nt called bt yet as i want to check the weather out before booking. let you know. btw i got a pretty good fare even though i just book. check it out.
Old 14-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
Thats a very wonderful guide bro sassina2.true enough that patong bangla rd are more to the farangs.girls are pron to their size too.hahah.but rest asure that some of the asian eyes will like asian too. mostly the young ones will like asians more than the older ones.IMO......

........Bro sassina2 i got a question for you.how would you ask for the price for those FL,WL or even non-working girls?i just bring them back without any strings tied and no money settlement cause sometime i dont even know if they are non-working or FLs but i still give them some money............
Bro RP.,

Not sure what you are meaning here.

Farang girls - you mean thai girls (dark skinned Issarn type Thai girls) that appeal to farang or western girls?

For me, I take Thai (asian) girls anytime.
Western girls - they really have to be pretty young or very well kept but rare!

No, in Phuket or anywhere else in Thailand, I hardly look at any Western girls for sure.

"Asian Eyes & Farang Eyes"
When I write about "asian eyes" I usually refer to the kind of fairer skineed Northern Girls (like from Chiang Mai) who appeal to Asian guys like Singaporeans etc.

When I write about "farang eyes" I refer to the dark-skinned harder face featured Issarn North Eastern girls who the Western guys like. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

In Phuket, the Bar Beers and AGogos usually cater to "farang eyes" with a very few exceptions. As I have hardly stepped into Soi Bangla's bars and agogos for ages, I do not know if any of them have started to cater to "asian eyes".

In Nana, Soi Cowboy (Bangkok) and Pattaya, with the influx of Koreans and Japanese to agogos these days, a few of them have started to target and cater to "asian eyes" e.g. Playskool, Rainbow of Nana Plaza, Baccara of Soi Cowboy & Supergirl and Superbaby of Pattaya's Soi Diamond,

It's never easy to tell if the single girls in Phuket Town pubs - discos are freelance or just normal working girls out on a night in town.

Best to treat them all as non working girls and if they hop into your bed, don't mention money unless they do.
The freelance girls who sleep with you for money will almost surely hint or say directly about money at one point or another. Sure damages the ego but money talks and bullshit walks.

Of course (for the girls that dont say a thing about money), you can always shove some money into their pocket and say, sorry you have not time to go shopping but please go buy yourself a present from me etc!
Old 14-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro RP.,

Farang girls - you mean thai girls (dark skinned Issarn type Thai girls) that appeal to farang or western girls?

"Asian Eyes & Farang Eyes"
When I write about "asian eyes" I usually refer to the kind of fairer skineed Northern Girls (like from Chiang Mai) who appeal to Asian guys like Singaporeans etc.

It's never easy to tell if the single girls in Phuket Town pubs - discos are freelance or just normal working girls out on a night in town.

Best to treat them all as non working girls and if they hop into your bed, don't mention money unless they do.
The freelance girls who sleep with you for money will almost surely hint or say directly about money at one point or another. Sure damages the ego but money talks and bullshit walks.

Of course (for the girls that dont say a thing about money), you can always shove some money into their pocket and say, sorry you have not time to go shopping but please go buy yourself a present from me etc!
bro sassina2 yup thats what i meant those farangs TG aka darker ones.they sure like to stick around farangs but sometimes when asian like us appears they will find us more interesting than farangs.IMO but still i would always settle for the asian eyes.

But in the long run i guess the farang eyes or even asian eyes TG will want to get a farang.as in marriage or something like that.

thank you for further explaining about the asian eyes and farangs eye.misunderstanding cleared.

hahah thank you for your great guidance.i find a bit strange to ask how they how much for over night during this kind of pick ups.kind of spoil the mood.but what i am afraid off is if they are FL and didnt settle money in the first place and settle it later for 3000 or more(chop choop).it would be a troublesome matter to handle.

which is what happen to my friend at phuket.sad incident man.one thing is that my friends TG cant make it and he was charge 3000.i felt sorry for him but cant stop disturbing my friend.lol

thats what i have been using also bro sassina2.go get something nice for yourself and shove some money into her hands and a kiss goodbye.doesnt spoil the mood and it makes them smile.
Old 14-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
hahah thank you for your great guidance.i find a bit strange to ask how they how much for over night during this kind of pick ups.kind of spoil the mood.but what i am afraid off is if they are FL and didnt settle money in the first place and settle it later for 3000 or more(chop choop).it would be a troublesome matter to handle.

which is what happen to my friend at phuket.sad incident man.one thing is that my friends TG cant make it and he was charge 3000.i felt sorry for him but cant stop disturbing my friend.lol

D
There are two schools of thoughts.

Provided they are freelance WLs or BGs;
1) Ask and clarify the price before proceeding. This prevents misunderstandings
I myself prefer to clarify prices.

2) Don't ask and just shove what is the market rate into their pocket in the morning i.e. 1k to 1.5 k for ST and 2 - 3k for LT depending on attitude etc.
If she counts and protests, just laugh confidently and say "are you joking!"
Confidence will get you anywhere.
Guys who insist not to talk about price says that if a WL is only interested in getting her price, she has no interest to give you good service blah blah blah and they have used this strategy well etc
To each his own.

For non working girls, just give nothing and if you want to be super nice, ask her go buy herself a present etc etc.

How do you tell if she is working girl?
Tough question for which I have no answer but during the time you are with her, some questions in your conversation such as a) where you working, b) where you come from, where you stay c) how often you come here d) why did you come out with me etc etc helps you to tell more about her.

That's it.
Old 15-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,
Maybe i so used to cheong AGG in bangkok that i prefer happening places like Bangla Rd. U know what? i read some forums by the "farang" and they are jealous of us, haha, They think all asians in Bangla rd are frm japan and often said some good lookers will only go out wif us , tha japanese and not them. Some gals in AGG even tell some ang mohs that she DANCE ONLY , not for booking, haha, treat them right. I remembered reading that some of the more asian-looking gals prefer us asians. I think tts true, like most of the gals who approach me are more asian looking no matter wat, and the really strong and dark gals only look at me in a strange way....

Well, guess u guys not really interested in FR in Bangla Rd

so , just do a short one

2nd day: went to dragon AGG and drank, tried my luck by asking 2000 for overnite and got rejected, so went to Tai Pan, and picked up a darker gal, but i like her face, quite chinese features, 1500 for whole nite, cheap cheap

3rd day, tried my luck in Dragon again for 2k and got rejected by another gal , haha, so i went back hotel and felt damn horny, so went to the streets and found one very chio gal, gal-next door asian type, only a bit dark maybe cuz of the sun in phuket, book her for 2k overnite, i think i too excited, tt i shouted 2k at once, should have said 1.5 k, i think she will agree, anyway, i fucked her and like her

4th day(LAST day there) all pubs and discos closed due to Vesak day, so call her and fuck her till 4 am as we have flight at 8 am , and gave her 1.5k , she never even counted, and she is one good actor, start crying and say dunno when will i go back, i mean personally i wont believe such things, i mean i met her yesterday on the streets and ask her "name? go my rm for 2k?"
then the next day , she misses me after i leave? anyway, i feel nice wif her ,quite a petite and looks very decent type of gal, but naughy in hotel , haha.... i took a video of her also , haha maybe one day i meet some of the bros here can share , share, haha....

So, tts about it
i guess bros here go to phuket town more often, so i think i need to learn from u all more so i can see my asian gals , hehe,

question: for fantasia and stuff, u mean can just go in and say i want this gal and book her? how much for bar fine? how much for overnite usually??? tnks in advance

cheers
Old 15-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:

Bro Sassina2,
I think what u said was true, i m new to thailand, tts y, i luv the AGG scene so much, the seduction, i mean its so nice to see so many gals dancing, haha, and just choose anyone u like , The idea is simply nice . I feel myself in amersterdam. haha...Anyway, guess after a few more times in Bangla, i will be like u, the lao jiao, hehe, then i have to ask u more abot phuket liao, haha, anyway , tnks to all the bros here, i gained alot of "invaluable knowledge" reading and +++ing wif u bros here... next time, maybe can organize one trip down wif bros here also, so we will have "pooled" knowledge.... HEHE
Old 15-05-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

In Phuket, the Bar Beers and AGogos usually cater to "farang eyes" with a very few exceptions. As I have hardly stepped into Soi Bangla's bars and agogos for ages, I do not know if any of them have started to cater to "asian eyes".
Well, i personally think they changed their ways. In dragon, i saw most of the gals are asian eyes type. My first nite gal is quite fair so to speak and the rest all are not tall, but have great feature, maybe my taste is between asian and western eyes, as in those who are in between is the best for me, haha... I find one gal in Dragon AGG looked like the singer christina augerilla... Another one is probably 168 or 170 tall and mixed look (thai and farang mix) she is fair and nice... like those exotic thai model looks, wow!!! must try her next trip!!! i asked for 2k , she said " sorry, i m going for 3k a nite, darling" i said "its ok, dun worry about it," haha, i was just trying my luck... lol

next time, must bonk her!!! her english is also very good!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:

Oh Yes, i can vouch for that.... on my noobie trip to Fantasea i paid 1000 baht for 3 singha beers + 1 coffee. Not to mention having to give tips to the waiter and mummy 100/ea.......urgh!! The feeling of being ripped off and i jio my frens to go in wan....damn paiseh.......
Old 15-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,
Maybe i so used to cheong AGG in bangkok that i prefer happening places like Bangla Rd. U know what? i read some forums by the "farang" and they are jealous of us, haha, They think all asians in Bangla rd are frm japan and often said some good lookers will only go out wif us , tha japanese and not them. Some gals in AGG even tell some ang mohs that she DANCE ONLY , not for booking, haha, treat them right. I remembered reading that some of the more asian-looking gals prefer us asians. I think tts true, like most of the gals who approach me are more asian looking no matter wat, and the really strong and dark gals only look at me in a strange way....

Well, guess u guys not really interested in FR in Bangla Rd

so , just do a short one

2nd day: went to dragon AGG and drank, tried my luck by asking 2000 for overnite and got rejected, so went to Tai Pan, and picked up a darker gal, but i like her face, quite chinese features, 1500 for whole nite, cheap cheap

3rd day, tried my luck in Dragon again for 2k and got rejected by another gal , haha, so i went back hotel and felt damn horny, so went to the streets and found one very chio gal, gal-next door asian type, only a bit dark maybe cuz of the sun in phuket, book her for 2k overnite, i think i too excited, tt i shouted 2k at once, should have said 1.5 k, i think she will agree, anyway, i fucked her and like her

4th day(LAST day there) all pubs and discos closed due to Vesak day, so call her and fuck her till 4 am as we have flight at 8 am , and gave her 1.5k , she never even counted, and she is one good actor, start crying and say dunno when will i go back, i mean personally i wont believe such things, i mean i met her yesterday on the streets and ask her "name? go my rm for 2k?"
then the next day , she misses me after i leave? anyway, i feel nice wif her ,quite a petite and looks very decent type of gal, but naughy in hotel , haha.... i took a video of her also , haha maybe one day i meet some of the bros here can share , share, haha....

So, tts about it
i guess bros here go to phuket town more often, so i think i need to learn from u all more so i can see my asian gals , hehe,

question: for fantasia and stuff, u mean can just go in and say i want this gal and book her? how much for bar fine? how much for overnite usually??? tnks in advance

cheers
BP.,

Given your strong testimoney for the AGG on the beach, I will give it a look this visit if I find time and see if I concur with you on the looks of the girls there at Dragon AGG and nearby.

I cheong much with some ang mors too and participate actively in one very good forum clubhombre and I know the thoughts of the "farangs" and tastes well.

The good thing when I walk into any place with them is that we rarely pick the same women. The one I say is hot, they just hiccup and vice versa.

Why do some of the AGG girls in Bangkok, Pattaya and now Patong love Asian men? Cos we tend to OVERPAY!

Agogo girls never used to ask for 2k LT but with the influx of Japs, Koreans and Singies, the market has now been spoilt forever! Well, money talks and bullshit walks.

For Fantasia, Pink Chamois and Pink Club, you go in, ask to view the ladies, and if you like order a single beer sit down and look at the line up, and book her out if you find someone to your liking.

Like I said, in Fantasia, it's 2800 LT and the line up of 80 -120 girls has only about 15% that are OK , the rest CMI.

For Pink Chamois, its a smaller line up of about 15 to 20 girls and about 40% are OK. This changes as their girls come and go from Bangkok and other places.
Also at Pink Chamois, there are some girls behind the bar that are sometimes available to some customers and otherwise not available. These girls are the youngest of all there and cutest overall. Price here is 3k ST for LT it's 5K for the booking girls.

At Pink Club, similar pricing to Fantasia. perhaps a little more as it has new management.

At all these clubs best to ask for the mummy when you enter. There is no need to use the Karaoke which is MURDER!

S.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
BP.,

Given your strong testimoney for the AGG on the beach, I will give it a look this visit if I find time and see if I concur with you on the looks of the girls there at Dragon AGG and nearby.

S.
Sure, bro sassina,
check out dragon, 46, 11, i think both not bad. But never try, a lot ang moh said 7 good, dunno how. If i m not wrong, a cute and fair school gal look i tried is 67, the rest, cant remember... Tell me what do u think ,hehe maybe my taste diff from yours , if we happen to have same taste, then next time we can recommend each other liao , haha

cheers have loads of fun there bro...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1