The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
You guys use to have "Fergie time" and now it's "Ralfie time"
RangNicked it, actually...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-01-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

So, Martial is off to Sevilla on loan.
Lingard likely to be next, loan to Newcastle. Apparently the hierarchy will not sanction any move to a club deemed a threat to our top 4 ambitions.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
So, Martial is off to Sevilla on loan.
Lingard likely to be next, loan to Newcastle. Apparently the hierarchy will not sanction any move to a club deemed a threat to our top 4 ambitions.
Just read a report that they also wanna sell Maguire, AWB n Telles...it's crazy...might as well sell the whole squad n replace them with a completely new one...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-01-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just read a report that they also wanna sell Maguire, AWB n Telles...it's crazy...might as well sell the whole squad n replace them with a completely new one...haha
Yes i agree, it would be best to sell off everyone and build a team of youngsters from the academy.... give them 3 - 5 years under RR and they will win EPL, CL and everything else.

Am just sick and tired of all these bullshit that is coming out of United.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 27-01-2022 at 05:23 PM.
Old 30-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Fast n Furious before window closes tomorrow.

Amad Diallo loaned to Rangers, already played one game, scored one and assisted one.

Van de Beek looks like he has a choice between Everton and Crystal Palace, for a loan spell.

Lingard still waiting...

Even Phil Jones appears to have an offer.

Old 30-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Amad Diallo loaned to Rangers, already played one game, scored one and assisted one.

Van de Beek looks like he has a choice between Everton and Crystal Palace, for a loan spell.

Lingard still waiting...

Looks like most of the fringe players r going out including reserve GK Dean Henderson the latest who is now wanted by Newcastle ..

shd anyone of the 11 main players r injured or like the just announced Greenwood alleged rape case, RR will hv no players to call on to replace them as there r many outgoings but NO incoming players...that would mean the end of the club as they will be most likely losing every game henceforth n who knows may even be relegated as the current starting XI cannot be expected to play every game till the end of the season due to fatigue if not injury

Last edited by Rickey; 30-01-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old 31-01-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Sigh... Greenwood seems to be of not sound character. First the call girls to the hotel while on international duty, now rape and assault. Hope he doesn't turn out to be another Ravel Morrison.

Old 31-01-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I fear that Greenwood will soon be just a part of United's history.... he does have a huge problem and unless he gets professional help,.... it will be a lifetime in prison for future sexual and physical assults on hapless women. Such a waste of a god given natural talent.

GO GET HELP YOUNG MAN !!!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 31-01-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Morrison was supposed to be a generational talent, rated more highly than Pogba. Unfortunately his life off the field put paid to all potential. Ferdinand and Rooney tried to help the boy, even to the extent of staying at Rooney's house, to no avail.

Drifted from club to club in the past 10 years after being let go by Utd, including:
West Ham United
Birmingham City
Queens Park Rangers (twice)
Cardiff City
Lazio
Atlas
Östersund
Sheffield United
Middlesbrough
ADO Den Haag

Now it appears Rooney has given him yet another chance at Derby.

Hope Greenwood looks at Morrison's case and rehabilitates himself. Of course, that will depend on the outcome of the case and sentence...

Old 01-02-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

United are a joke in progress when it comes to Transfers.......

Useless fucking BOD .....

Old 01-02-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United are a joke in progress when it comes to Transfers.......

Useless fucking BOD .....
This year at best mid-table...worst relegated to Div 1 Losership ...

forget abt top 4 or play European football next year

esp now that 1 of their top scorer is in police custody...no more hope for them

Even Everton's BOD could immediately sanction to recruit 1 or 2 new players at the request of their new manger, Lampard e.g. our own DVB...nuff said

Last edited by Rickey; 01-02-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Lingard still waiting...

Another outcast, Bailey is supposed to go to AS Roma too to re-unite with former boss Mourinho

If true...that's All OUTs but NO INs...that surely must be the end of them for this year

luckily they BLOCKED Lingard's way out but that is damn unfair to the lad...don't want to use him yet don't let him go elsewhere

Old 01-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

A fair few outgoings, but no incomings. Rangnick true to his word - they will only move if a summer target becomes available in Jan. No stop-gaps and no hopeful punts.

Hope to see Van De Beek thrive at Everton like Lingard did at West Ham.

A bit surprised no premier league club moved for Djed Spence. Maybe too complicated with him already being on loan at Forest.

Old 02-02-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mason Greenwood life as a footballer is OVER

So young, so talented, so gifted and so fucking stupid !!!. He is finished as a footballer and years from now he will only be known as an ex-convict and rapist.

Last edited by asiancigar; 02-02-2022 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Not siding with Greenwood, but so far is only one side story.

And we all know why gals and chickens flocked to EPL footballers.

A rare talent who is good with both feet....disgrace.

Got sources say Lingard move to Newcastle was OFF partly due to Greenwood's case.
And Lingard was clearly disappointed.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1