The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kaki2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Confirmed, 7-8 girls got uplorried. Since Ace don't have much girls also according to another bro, no reinforcements from there so I think L9 also little girls for now
It was full house as usual. Business as usual.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

Fc 11 tonite. Interested pm me with contact.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaki2018 View Post
It was full house as usual. Business as usual.
Still got many girls left?
Old 04-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Confirmed, 7-8 girls got uplorried. Since Ace don't have much girls also according to another bro, no reinforcements from there so I think L9 also little girls for now
if you are doing ace, u can just avoid a mummy especially mummy sarah.

the work mummy i ever encountered. brought 1 batch of girl and said that is all there is to choose from, barely a hand full of girls. after picked girl, she disappeared for entire session, cannot even find her until bill. and come back ask for tips. girls butterfly for 1hr+ never come back also cannot find mummy to call them back. worse mummy service ever. might as well ownself find girl there.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
if you are doing ace, u can just avoid a mummy especially mummy sarah.

the work mummy i ever encountered. brought 1 batch of girl and said that is all there is to choose from, barely a hand full of girls. after picked girl, she disappeared for entire session, cannot even find her until bill. and come back ask for tips. girls butterfly for 1hr+ never come back also cannot find mummy to call them back. worse mummy service ever. might as well ownself find girl there.

Wat to do, nowadays almost all viet ktv had MM with number of gai but service wise not all are up to standard. My last visit at middle road (Level9) was my first ktv trip back after few years, Looking at the system they work, Haizzzz... speechless ... esp MM with gai group chat make the girls not focusing on customers instead chat screen more haha
Ofcos not all ktv la, but most lol...

Just my 2 cents view on the present situation of viet ktv...

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1nfinity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Wat to do, nowadays almost all viet ktv had MM with number of gai but service wise not all are up to standard. My last visit at middle road (Level9) was my first ktv trip back after few years, Looking at the system they work, Haizzzz... speechless ... esp MM with gai group chat make the girls not focusing on customers instead chat screen more haha

Totally agree.... I used to frequent some of the ktv and joint like Ace, they have become complacent and service have been dropping. Their MM group chat thingy is really causing their gals to keep looking at their phones throughout instead of entertaining the customers and before you even get to know them, they will tell you they are needed by some MM and other new room blah blah blah.. come back few times and still their eyes are always glue to their phone screen... and even you tell the MM also no use, these MM are not doing their job to control the gals, most MM nowadays are like good sisters with all the gals, they go clubbing, shopping, outings together during their free time... so now I do not support such joint with this service standard anymore.

Just add on another of my 2 cents. Cheers!
Old 05-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MasterSeven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Still got many girls left?
Never heard of a raid that wipe out a club overnight. For show only, else why still so many clubs out there?
No girl still have the mummies. No diff from girls, especially the shameless gold-digging one.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
edward07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going FC today. Anyone can pm mummy ctc, thanks in advance
Old 05-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted*****************

Last edited by introperv; 05-05-2019 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Edited
Old 05-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post

agree, i ban joints with such fucked up grpchats. totally rubbish and turn off, when the lady keeps looking at her phone. come in 15mins, 10mins on phone then run another room.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfinity View Post
Totally agree.... I used to frequent some of the ktv and joint like Ace, they have become complacent and service have been dropping. Their MM group chat thingy is really causing their gals to keep looking at their phones throughout instead of entertaining the customers and before you even get to know them, they will tell you they are needed by some MM and other new room blah blah blah.. come back few times and still their eyes are always glue to their phone screen... and even you tell the MM also no use, these MM are not doing their job to control the gals, most MM nowadays are like good sisters with all the gals, they go clubbing, shopping, outings together during their free time... so now I do not support such joint with this service standard anymore.

Just add on another of my 2 cents. Cheers!

Agreed on your points,
Frankly speaking, from what i observed & encounter through these few years poping by all these mm viet ktv with my kakis ...

Put it these way la, some gai dont even so bother with it cos they knew once customer selected them (confirm liao got 50 liao) they proceed to other rooms or customers ... than jobs overload ... not enough time for all ... may be leave more time to those customer to their own liking lol

total 3 sessions (normally one gai will had about 4 customers one session)
Go calculate how much they make...will make u hair stand (6 months duration okie) haha

Go back buy new house, bikes bla bla bla
while we ... still working hard lol hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 06-05-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
agree, i ban joints with such fucked up grpchats. totally rubbish and turn off, when the lady keeps looking at her phone. come in 15mins, 10mins on phone then run another room.
Agreed on your points too, cheers
Basically i already discontinue to go all these mm viet ktv already, only once in blue moon kakis activate (once 2 years or even 3) than pop by hihi
Personally still prefer drop by those viet ktv without mm once a year or so to relax
Ofcos i believe still many bros love those mm viet ktv because one reason ... SYT Viet Chio Bu lol haha

Well just my 3 cents view cheers

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got 3 session ktv dont go
Those ace/fc/sc/l9 all only can go for HH but their HH girls also come late.
New ktv with 3 session just boycott.
6 hr is the standard Night Hour
There is no such thing as Night Happy Hour NHH as its not happy hour pricing.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Got 3 session ktv dont go
Those ace/fc/sc/l9 all only can go for HH but their HH girls also come late.
New ktv with 3 session just boycott.
6 hr is the standard Night Hour
There is no such thing as Night Happy Hour NHH as its not happy hour pricing.
Yup, those got 3 sessions must boycott!!!!
7pm session they start to charge normal rate
The bosses know that this is very lucrative otherwise how come more and more opening up.
Same like the P massage, now everywhere is P massage
Old 06-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

level 9...

how about FC, SC?? Why no raid yet??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1