The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
Little Gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4sax View Post
Hi Bros,
Need some infos.
1) Can we receive Malaysia Mobile phone signal like Celcom, Maxis or Digi in Danok ?
2) Is Siam Thana Hotel accept booking by mail or web ?
Appreciate you help.
Thanks

I can only answer your first question. YES. You can get Malaysia mobile phone signal in Danok. Not sure about Maxis, but Celcom & DiGi confirm can because I am using it.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4sax View Post
Hi Bros,
Need some infos.
1) Can we receive Malaysia Mobile phone signal like Celcom, Maxis or Digi in Danok ?
2) Is Siam Thana Hotel accept booking by mail or web ?
Appreciate you help.
Thanks
why you no read the danok thread ?. Lazy ?.

Read !. And you will find Siam Thana hotel phone number.

The hotel do not have a web site.

Mail the hotel for booking ?. You got the address or not ?. Sure that you can send mail to hotel, only that your letter will go to Bangkok first, then to the Hatyai post office, then to Sadao post office and to Danok about a month time.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chan5511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any 1 going there on 19th?
can carpool with you all
Old 06-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a trip to Dannok (30th till 2nd May). As describe by one of our bros in his posting, the immigration (both side) were packed with Malaysians.

Reach Dannok at around 9pm with 2 other bros. Our journey was delayed by the rain & heavy traffic. Check straight into U House. We do not intend to get any puyings for the night. Have a quick dinner and call up our 2 other bros (with their puyings) who reached earlier (2pm) and proceed to Pattaya. Well, this place is badly affected by YES Club although both these outlets were owned by the same boss. We decided to hop over to the bigger bro after just 1 round at Pattaya.

Once reached YES Club, the place was packed !!! Fortunately, one of our bro knew this supervisor formerly from Pattaya. In no time, he got us 3 tables in front of the stage. Great view !!! See until saliva dropss !!! And dancers started to ambush us like tigers targeting some innocent looking rabbits hahahaha. What the tigers din know is that these are ham sap rabbits !! However, we did not bring any of the gals back as I'm sharing a room with 1 of our bros. Saw my teerak (she knows I'll be there) & she comes to our table for a short chat. She left & make a hand signal (that we will communicate via the phone). All of us had a good time that night until my buddy KO !!!

I left with my drunken buddy at about 2:00am (Malaysian Time) while the rest continued. Reach the hotel room & he straight head to the bed. He was like a teddy bear when he sleeps. Then my phone ringsss .. teerak called and say wanna come over to my room for awhile. I knew she wanna check on me whether I book a puying or not. She did arrive after 5 minutes. Because my buddy was on the bed, we proceed to the washroom for some romantic moment. She left soon after & says she will be coming back tomorrow morning.

To Be Cont
Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
All of us had a good time that night until my buddy KO !!!

I left with my drunken buddy at about 2:00am (Malaysian Time) while the rest continued. Reach the hotel room & he straight head to the bed. He was like a teddy bear when he sleeps.

To Be Cont
oh yeah~~ oh yeah ~~ drunk and ko buddy
Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just came back from a trip to Dannok (30th till 2nd May)......................
To Be Cont
Bro, finish your FR then I will up you! Why have to stop for days and then continue?
Old 07-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Part 2

Sorry for the delay …

We (buddy & I) wake up at about 6:30am (Thai time), have our showers & proceed downstairs for our breakfast. Damn !!! Breakfast not available yet. We sat at the lobby and wait. Then out of a sudden, my buddy discovered WIFI is availability & he quickly starts playing with his gadget .. Iphone. I was about to switch ON my phone WIFI as well when it suddenly rang …. Teerak again. She says she will be coming over in 1 minute’s time. True enough, she was in front of me when I was about to hang up. So, we proceed up the hotel room without my breakfast. Guess that will be my breakfast !!! She left after about 40 minutes and I proceed for my delayed breakfast. Our 3rd buddy joined in as he came back to the hotel only at 4:00am.

We then decided to go for praying at the temple further up Dannok. Another bro & his puying wanted to follow. So off we go in 1 car.

Came back & have a drink at a nearby coffee shop around the hotel. We are buying time …. Waiting for the farm to open.

Finally, the anxious time struck !! Collection time !!! We proceed to the farm to collect our gals. The gals came 1 by 1. Then off we go back to the hotel. Once back to the room, my puying rushed me to the shower. We had a good shower together. Then proceed to the bed and ….. BONK !!! The weather in Dannok turns dark & it started raining. Our plans to have a walk around town for some shopping were crashed. So, we decided just to stay put in the room. She told me about herself, her parents & her experience with various kinds of customers, the good & the bad … then suddenly she says .. Darling, it’s reloaded & off we go for another round.

Dinner time … we proceed to the BBQ restaurant nearby. It was still raining !! Proceed back to the hotel to change before proceeding to YES Club again.

Tonight the place was not as crowded as yesterday, but still packed. We got ourselves a table upstairs. I hang out at YES Club for just about an hour while the rest continued. Me & my puying then walked to the main road, buy some foods, walk the pasar malam & heads back to the hotel room. Eat all the stuff & then another BONK before we kiss each other good night. Hugs were tight & I fell asleep in no time.

She woke me up the next morning. I did not realize the time. She wanted it & I wanted it too !! But suddenly the hotel phone ringsss. My buddy called for breakfast from downstairs. I told him. “Okay, will be down when I’m done!”. We had a very passionate love making session. A very good one !! And to my surprise, she asked “Darling, I want to have another round NOW?”. I replied “Can you give me 10 minutes?” I had a quick wash up, give her a kiss on her cheek & rush downstairs for breakfast with my 2 other buddies. 2 half boiled eggs pleaseee.

After a real quick breakfast, I rush up for some unfinished ‘assignment’. I knocked on the room door & she was there to greet me. “Reloaded?? She asks .. With a giggle”. “Yes”, I replied. She pulled me to the bed & off we go for another round. For so long, I have never done it so many times in 2 days. It’s AMAZING but at the same time TIRING !!! Tiring when has to hide & speak when my teerak calls.

Okay !!! Almost 11:30am (Thai time). She asked me whether want to take shower before we check out. I say “Yes” & she quickly prepares the bathtub. I never ever thought we had another session there !!! I thought I had the greatest trip so far BUT the best is yet to come …
All 5 of us left Dannok at 3:00pm. Only after one of my bro successfully say good bye to his teerak (teerak sticking like a leech). We only managed to pass the Malaysian custom at 5:00pm. And please make a wild guess what time we reached KL? By the time, I step back home, the clock shows 3:00am 3rd May … It’s a 12hours journey !!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, finish your FR then I will up you! Why have to stop for days and then continue?
Hahaha .. Not doing it on purpose bro

Just that I'm sick for the past few days ... maybe after the 2nd part of the story, you will know why ..
Old 07-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,u booked this farm gal from where?seems like a sex machine oh..can pass to me next time

Quote:

Just that I'm sick for the past few days ... maybe after the 2nd part of the story, you will know why ..
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsex View Post
oh yeah~~ oh yeah ~~ drunk and ko buddy
uii .. don't want to go back meh?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
uii .. don't want to go back meh?
The drunk & ko buddy = me.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Good FR come from good mood writing it. I know you have great moment. Perhaps best sexperience ever
Old 07-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good FR come from good mood writing it. I know you have great moment. Perhaps best sexperience ever
Yar .. and perhaps a very good room mate !!!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The drunk & ko buddy = me.
I din quote your name ar ...
Old 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikiki2020 View Post
bro,u booked this farm gal from where?seems like a sex machine oh..can pass to me next time
I did ask her also whether she gives same treatment to all her clients before I leave. She answered me angrily .. "NO !!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1