The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
Now with a 24 year old. Looks below average, has a birthmark on half her face. Usually i wont go for her, but her msg while we were texting was no joke. Was promised deep throat, swallow and a whole lot of positions i have never heard.
I think shes on some dating site. Birthmark on face. Keep cumming bro.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Touch down 9pm last night due to flight delay in cebu pac. What is new na db?
Arranged for a 3some at 11pm last night. It was a wham bam thank u mam kinda thing. Khim was dark and short, Angel a little taller but fair, looks like a korean mixed but she say pure pinay. Maybe her dad didnt know. Haha.
Now with a 24 year old. Looks below average, has a birthmark on half her face. Usually i wont go for her, but her msg while we were texting was no joke. Was promised deep throat, swallow and a whole lot of positions i have never heard of. So i decided to throw caution to the wind. And man, she was wilder than expected. After 1st round, did not let me sleep, kept below til i got hard again. And went for round 2. Too much for a old man like me. Still 2 more hours b4 she leaves. Someone save me. No really. Lol.
4 more nights to survive here.
Hi Bro,
Good to hear that you having fun. How was the clearance in airport? Smooth?
Old 21-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

@ratinacage thanks as bro for the info I will go down and find an and will take some video n pic for u bro
Old 21-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
I think shes on some dating site. Birthmark on face. Keep cumming bro.
Very sharp eye my friend.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bro,
Good to hear that you having fun. How was the clearance in airport? Smooth?
I think this is what most people are worried about. Even the locals. But as far as i know, the worrisome tanim bala scam has never happen in clark.
But, there is always a but in Philippines, it is not uncommon for the baggage inspector to stop u and pretend to check your luggage, asking questions. Clues to whether u will become a donor for their christmas celebrations.
Most important question- 1st time here? If u answer yes, u know u r in trouble. But if it really is your 1st time, im not sure how u gonna fake it.
The other equally important question- how much peso did u bring. Never ever bring more than 10k peso. Its better to lose 200peso in exchange rate than 20k to these sharks.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about the airport, there is now a small cafe inside whereby you can just buy a drink and smoke while waiting for your flight.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Talking about the airport, there is now a small cafe inside whereby you can just buy a drink and smoke while waiting for your flight.

Where is it located? Sick of paying money to smoke in the VIP room even though its unlimited supply of food and drinks.. Including beer

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 21-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Where is it located? Sick of paying money to smoke in the VIP room even though its unlimited supply of food and drinks.. Including beer
On your right when u get your flight ticket. Before immigration checks.
Old 21-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think this is what most people are worried about. Even the locals. But as far as i know, the worrisome tanim bala scam has never happen in clark.
But, there is always a but in Philippines, it is not uncommon for the baggage inspector to stop u and pretend to check your luggage, asking questions. Clues to whether u will become a donor for their christmas celebrations.
Most important question- 1st time here? If u answer yes, u know u r in trouble. But if it really is your 1st time, im not sure how u gonna fake it.
The other equally important question- how much peso did u bring. Never ever bring more than 10k peso. Its better to lose 200peso in exchange rate than 20k to these sharks.
Thanks for the advice bro. I will post my encounters in the airport after reach hotel.
cheers !
Old 22-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On your right when u get your flight ticket. Before immigration checks.
It's supposed to be non-smoking but since no enforcement everybody just smoke as they like

But once in a while they will go round collecting "donations" from those smokers inside for the airport staff fund.
Old 22-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It's supposed to be non-smoking but since no enforcement everybody just smoke as they like

But once in a while they will go round collecting "donations" from those smokers inside for the airport staff fund.
nope. its a dedicated smoking cafe. they have a signage outside indicating. inside they have ashtray and ofcuz lighters cuz by then yours likely would have been confiscated ... unless they just changed it since last month.
Old 24-11-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

Finally,
I'm leaving today to AC. Will be arriving to AC late evening.
Any bros there at the moment? Dont mind if i join barhopping....
Cheers & Happy Hunting
Old 25-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Finally,
I'm leaving today to AC. Will be arriving to AC late evening.
Any bros there at the moment? Dont mind if i join barhopping....
Cheers & Happy Hunting
Hi, Pm me if you like.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

Reach AC at 7pm after flight delayed 30mins at Singapore. Immigration and customs clearance was very smooth. Checked in to 950 condotel , on top of JJ supermarket.
Was briefed by front desk staff, that if i need to bring any female guest, they need to produce id. No outcall massage as well. Put down my bag and went to supermarket downstairs.
Grab some beers and toilletries. Was cheap.
I changed around $200 at the airport. The rate was $1 - 33.10p.
Went to Jollibee across the road for dinner. After that slept off.
Finally im here.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
I changed around $200 at the airport. The rate was $1 - 33.10p.
go down, on your left towards perimeter direction, walk about 2mins you will see zenny money changer. expect better rates there. avoid bf from big bars like atlantis, crystal palace, if you want a more pleasant trip. these bars are "runner" cultured. play safe but enjoy na.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1