The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Sm mall is opening a bowling on 17 November, have a new place to go in afternoon if feeling boring
Old 09-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horncheong View Post
Thanks for ur reply bro etsys.
Unfortunately no time to BYO as we'll arrive Manila quite late at night and fly out early next morning. Guess we'll just have to make do with 3S (sun sea sand). The 4th S (sex) will have to wait till we back to Manila for 2 days stay afterwards.
Also, my sincere thanks and appreciation to you, kssaint, yellow5001 and Doldrums to name a few, for the tremendous contributions and priceless info in Manila thread. It helps us get off the ground running already. Will be glad to buy u drinks if you happen to be in Manila when we are there (29-31Dec). Cheers!
Dec 29-31 ? It's NYE mate.

It's the best time to be in Manila, considering the no-rules-barred fireworks and accidents / explosions and shootings

I am back in SG by then.

PS, I sent you a PM
Old 10-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Currency exchange as of today:

Zeny sgd1 : php33
Moneychanger at fields sgd1 : php32.8(no bargaining they said)

FR following shortly.
Old 14-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Yo bros, do remember NOT to carry more than 10000 peso in ya wallet..just bring S$ or US$ to xchange from the local moneychangers! Its stated in da Custom...i got tis info from da Custom's notice board...cheers!
Old 14-11-2015, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Yo bros, do remember NOT to carry more than 10000 peso in ya wallet..just bring S$ or US$ to xchange from the local moneychangers! Its stated in da Custom...i got tis info from da Custom's notice board...cheers!
This is a long standing rule by BSP (Their MAS).

Alternate to bringing US$ or S$ is to withdraw locally in ATM - though incur the ATM / Cirrus Fees.

Only Maybank I read waive such charge.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
This is a long standing rule by BSP (Their MAS).

Alternate to bringing US$ or S$ is to withdraw locally in ATM - though incur the ATM / Cirrus Fees.

Only Maybank I read waive such charge.
Yeah, but its for MAYBANK users only..

Any MAYBANK ATM in ac ?
Old 17-11-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
Yeah, but its for MAYBANK users only..

Any MAYBANK ATM in ac ?
There is one along MacArthur highway.... the only one which I know of in AC.
Old 17-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

07 November - 10 November 2015

This is my worst trip to AC so far. Arrived in the morning 11am with a friend J who has only been here the 2nd time.

Ate Jollibee for lunch and wasted no time to visit Perimeter by jeepney, 8pesos per person.

I will start with an introduction of the various bars, F reports and lastly a conclusion.

Visited most perimeter bars and a few experiences for my whole trip:

Lost in Asia - a girl whom I bought drinks still remember me
Roadies - my ex girl was not around and texted me that she went holiday with a Korean customer
After School - saw a hot legged waitress who is mixed chinese-pinoy, does not go out with customers, got her number but never got chance to meet her out.
Orange bar - full house as always. Tip is to come earlier for the better looking girls.
Girls Generation - the WORST bar and I never going back there. Most girls folding arms to dancing music. Sat down a girl who only speaks 'Yes' or 'No'. Girls are not disciplined enough.
Hot lips - saw lookers and can try next time.
Mischief - super fun ladies, not lookers and few young ones. Happy hour 2-5pm and drinks are really affordable. 4 lady drinks + my drink = 1 lady drink + my drink at GG.
Firepit - gets busy after 4pm and worth to try. Will go again.

First time at raymond street:
-only 2 out of the 4 bars are open. Honestly, dont expect lookers here. I had fun chatting with the ladies who constantly tempting me to short time by rubbing my dick. At least 3 girls did that. A ladyboy who worked nearby took a selfie with me and gave a kiss before I left. I did not get any girl. Fyi it is good short thrill at 800pesos for 2 hours of fun back at your room.

Now comes to the bars at fields avenue:
Arcadia - huge bar but kind of boring.
Atlantis - too many girls to choose. An establishment as huge as this, it is difficult to guarantee any service at all. Well it still comes down to the individual lady.
Monsoon - the bar that I frequently visit every time in AC. Did not see my ex girl G as she was at province. It is now opened from 3pm-3am. 2 sets of ladies, 1st set have decent looking ladies along with few new faces, another are all on the meaty side.
Viking - many ladies as usual. Saw my ex girl whom have grown prettier and sitting down with a customer. She still remembers and kept looking over to me. Malaysian papasan remembers me as well and has always been nice. Opened 2pm-3am.

FR
Day 1 - my milf from Mischief gave a hell of a blowjob, she was willing to do what I requested for and great attitude. Barfine supposed 2000php but she discounted to 1500php saying she likes me. She molested me at every chance she got. Left the next day morning and gave her 200php tips.
Day 2 - intended a threesome for 2 syts but they declined, therefore got one of them from Mischief 4-8pm at 1500php after bargain. Shot once and not willing for a 2nd shot, she offered to hj me and it took an hour before I came. Showed me pictures of her ex, a 50 years old angmoh. No tips for her.
At night I took a girl from Viking whom papa recommend had no baby and recently back to work for only 1 week. Big mistake! She was decent and awfully shy during in the bar. Once out she kept playing on phone, did not wanna eat. In room play phone again and did not want to sleep. Told her to eff in the morning. Did not want to wake up and requested to sleep longer. I told her to not waste my time and get the hell out. Since after I barfine till morning she kept speaking tagalog which I do not understand at all. In the bar she was speaking fine english. Her name is Lanie, she has fair skin and short hair. This php2500 was a lesson learnt, shes the second after a terrible experience from Texas(same management as Viking).
Day 3 & 4 - Went to see raymond street during day time but did not try any lady. Evening came and took a girl from Monsoon who was the best friend of G. She brought me to her house the next morning so that I could surprise G which I did. We napped in her room after a long ride from her province. Went to SM for lunch and window shopping, stroll and sat at the park nearby. She followed me to airport and my plane flew at 7pm+ back on time.

My friend got a waitress for the whole trip whom really took care of him. Good for him!

Conclusion
Comparing to my past trips, this is the worst one with least fucks for a city like Angeles.

Most girls seemed to go for older angmoh man. Probably of their duaki dick or money. Most importantly they were living/working in Angeles and I believe companionship is an important factor for filipinos here. I try not to RTF but sometimes it is okay especially if chemistry is good. Too much of good things is a bad thing though.

Anyway I have also found a few local eats which are really affordable and masarap especially the pork sisik + black vinegar and chilli padi. I have also taken a trike from Dau to SM mall at 70php only.

Hope you enjoy the post. See you next month AC!
Old 17-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happyman9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

11 more days to AC!!! Yipeeeeeee! Here I come ~ for the fifth time ! Woohooo
Old 19-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Guys any one at AC on Dec 5-8? I staying CLARK IMPERIAL HOTEL . any near by joint intro
Old 20-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
07 November - 10 November 2015

This is my worst trip to AC so far. Arrived in the morning 11am with a friend J who has only been here the 2nd time.

Ate Jollibee for lunch and wasted no time to visit Perimeter by jeepney, 8pesos per person.

I will start with an introduction of the various bars, F reports and lastly a conclusion.

Visited most perimeter bars and a few experiences for my whole trip:

Lost in Asia - a girl whom I bought drinks still remember me
Roadies - my ex girl was not around and texted me that she went holiday with a Korean customer
After School - saw a hot legged waitress who is mixed chinese-pinoy, does not go out with customers, got her number but never got chance to meet her out.
Orange bar - full house as always. Tip is to come earlier for the better looking girls.
Girls Generation - the WORST bar and I never going back there. Most girls folding arms to dancing music. Sat down a girl who only speaks 'Yes' or 'No'. Girls are not disciplined enough.
Hot lips - saw lookers and can try next time.
Mischief - super fun ladies, not lookers and few young ones. Happy hour 2-5pm and drinks are really affordable. 4 lady drinks + my drink = 1 lady drink + my drink at GG.
Firepit - gets busy after 4pm and worth to try. Will go again.

First time at raymond street:
-only 2 out of the 4 bars are open. Honestly, dont expect lookers here. I had fun chatting with the ladies who constantly tempting me to short time by rubbing my dick. At least 3 girls did that. A ladyboy who worked nearby took a selfie with me and gave a kiss before I left. I did not get any girl. Fyi it is good short thrill at 800pesos for 2 hours of fun back at your room.

Now comes to the bars at fields avenue:
Arcadia - huge bar but kind of boring.
Atlantis - too many girls to choose. An establishment as huge as this, it is difficult to guarantee any service at all. Well it still comes down to the individual lady.
Monsoon - the bar that I frequently visit every time in AC. Did not see my ex girl G as she was at province. It is now opened from 3pm-3am. 2 sets of ladies, 1st set have decent looking ladies along with few new faces, another are all on the meaty side.
Viking - many ladies as usual. Saw my ex girl whom have grown prettier and sitting down with a customer. She still remembers and kept looking over to me. Malaysian papasan remembers me as well and has always been nice. Opened 2pm-3am.

FR
Day 1 - my milf from Mischief gave a hell of a blowjob, she was willing to do what I requested for and great attitude. Barfine supposed 2000php but she discounted to 1500php saying she likes me. She molested me at every chance she got. Left the next day morning and gave her 200php tips.
Day 2 - intended a threesome for 2 syts but they declined, therefore got one of them from Mischief 4-8pm at 1500php after bargain. Shot once and not willing for a 2nd shot, she offered to hj me and it took an hour before I came. Showed me pictures of her ex, a 50 years old angmoh. No tips for her.
At night I took a girl from Viking whom papa recommend had no baby and recently back to work for only 1 week. Big mistake! She was decent and awfully shy during in the bar. Once out she kept playing on phone, did not wanna eat. In room play phone again and did not want to sleep. Told her to eff in the morning. Did not want to wake up and requested to sleep longer. I told her to not waste my time and get the hell out. Since after I barfine till morning she kept speaking tagalog which I do not understand at all. In the bar she was speaking fine english. Her name is Lanie, she has fair skin and short hair. This php2500 was a lesson learnt, shes the second after a terrible experience from Texas(same management as Viking).
Day 3 & 4 - Went to see raymond street during day time but did not try any lady. Evening came and took a girl from Monsoon who was the best friend of G. She brought me to her house the next morning so that I could surprise G which I did. We napped in her room after a long ride from her province. Went to SM for lunch and window shopping, stroll and sat at the park nearby. She followed me to airport and my plane flew at 7pm+ back on time.

My friend got a waitress for the whole trip whom really took care of him. Good for him!

Conclusion
Comparing to my past trips, this is the worst one with least fucks for a city like Angeles.

Most girls seemed to go for older angmoh man. Probably of their duaki dick or money. Most importantly they were living/working in Angeles and I believe companionship is an important factor for filipinos here. I try not to RTF but sometimes it is okay especially if chemistry is good. Too much of good things is a bad thing though.

Anyway I have also found a few local eats which are really affordable and masarap especially the pork sisik + black vinegar and chilli padi. I have also taken a trike from Dau to SM mall at 70php only.

Hope you enjoy the post. See you next month AC!
Hi Bro,
Even though bad experiances for you, that was one good FR indeed, especially newbie like me. Im flying on 24th Nov, 4 days to go.

cheers!
Old 20-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bro,
Even though bad experiances for you, that was one good FR indeed, especially newbie like me. Im flying on 24th Nov, 4 days to go.

cheers!
Enjoy enjoy! Post some fr when you have time.
Old 20-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Touch down 9pm last night due to flight delay in cebu pac. What is new na db?
Arranged for a 3some at 11pm last night. It was a wham bam thank u mam kinda thing. Khim was dark and short, Angel a little taller but fair, looks like a korean mixed but she say pure pinay. Maybe her dad didnt know. Haha.
Now with a 24 year old. Looks below average, has a birthmark on half her face. Usually i wont go for her, but her msg while we were texting was no joke. Was promised deep throat, swallow and a whole lot of positions i have never heard of. So i decided to throw caution to the wind. And man, she was wilder than expected. After 1st round, did not let me sleep, kept below til i got hard again. And went for round 2. Too much for a old man like me. Still 2 more hours b4 she leaves. Someone save me. No really. Lol.
4 more nights to survive here.
Old 20-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
Guys any one at AC on Dec 5-8? I staying CLARK IMPERIAL HOTEL . any near by joint intro
Hotel main door come out, turn left. Walk to junction turn left again. Now u r at the main road. Turn left or turn right
U will eventually hit some bars. Whats easier than that.
Oh i know, hotel main door come out, turn right. Turn right at junction again, 30 steps and voila, a bar.
You r welcome.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
Now with a 24 year old. Looks below average, has a birthmark on half her face. Usually i wont go for her, but her msg while we were texting was no joke. Was promised deep throat, swallow and a whole lot of positions i have never heard of. So i decided to throw caution to the wind. And man, she was wilder than expected. After 1st round, did not let me sleep, kept below til i got hard again. And went for round 2.
Wahhh.. Her spirit must support ! Very service orientated

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1