The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ZackBlueRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
You mean when an emergency case presents itself?

If you ask me, that's stressful.
HAHAHA it felt fulfilling at first but as days gone by,looking back,it kinda took a toll on me
Old 08-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1596 / Power: 15
MachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant future
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBlueRanger View Post
HAHAHA it felt fulfilling at first but as days gone by,looking back,it kinda took a toll on me
I can imagine, all the life and death, blood and gore, must be very high pressure. ?
Was the pay good ?
Old 11-10-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
fooyk77 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Doctors are humans too and they might choose to (or not) engage in 3P, 4P, GB, paid sex with minors etc, as seen from recent newspaper articles about one doctor penetrating a minor, while secretly filming two young girls 18 and 19 who were engaged in sexual acts with him this year. Another 61 year old gynae also penetrated a 14 yr old girl a few years ago and got jailed for it. Another local doctor regularly filmed almost 3K upskirt videos of female nurses, doctors and hospital staff from his JC, uni till hospital days and masturbated to them, and was jailed when caught. Another doctor got caught while filming his female assistant showering in the clinic. More stories are out there. I might or might not have heard of a few whom are good looking players and share around photos and videos of all the girls they've picked up and went into a r/s with, sometimes with a few girls at the same time, when they were bathing or sleeping together, with other friends of theirs, and I'm not referring to the recent case of the colo and psycho doc sharing their sexual partners even. So, we thank the medical community for their contributions to saving humanity, but no judgements on them as they have their needs too. Some doctors will have privileged access in seeing and touching your wife or gf's boobs and pussies during checkups, but thats just life. Just let them fantasize, masturbate and shoot to your partner's face in their minds after they touch them, and let them get on with saving lives the rest of the 95% of their time.
They have dicks and so have the usuals urges.
Old 14-10-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'll think those stress must have taken a toll on anybody.
Old 18-10-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ZackBlueRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
I can imagine, all the life and death, blood and gore, must be very high pressure. ?
Was the pay good ?
It was a rough start for me at first,but I had a good mentor. Pay wise,it was comfortable for me,as it was my first full time job. Iron rice bowl they say HAHAHA
Old 18-10-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
My prayers went unanswered as the doc started to roll back my foreskin to expose my dick head. By now, the semi hard on has already transformed into a 100% raging hard on. As I have a very tight foreskin, if I roll it back and let go, the foreskin will kinda “rollback” to its original position. Hence the doc used both her hands, in an alternate motion, to keep my dickhead exposed. Thinking back, she could have just held the foreskin back with one hand isn’t it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The way she stripped down yr underwear to examine yr cock seems quite similar to those of us guys who underwent NS medical checks ups b4 enlistment n some mandatory pre-employment medical check ups...wonder whether these types of invasive medical checkups r still ongoing today
When I went to medical checkup at CMPB at 18, I remember the doctor ask me take off my pants, then proceed to examine my penis just like how e_Punisher described above: roll back foreskin and examine without any gloves as well. Some more cold air con room + indian male uncle doctor so it was really uncomfortable.

Fast forward to a few years back, I casually mention this ordeal to my friends at a hotpot dinner when we're talking about the medical checkup and all of them swear that none of them got touched by the doctor. Only just lower pants see and raise up already. The more I think about it, the more I feel I was actually "sexually assaulted" by the doctor.

Another time I had a doctor touched my penis was when I visited DSC clinic to check my penis due to something that look like a spot on penis. The doctor wear gloves though and use a flashlight to check. Told me it's just blood vessels and test result all okay so nothing to worry about.

Anyway, if I had such opportunity to meet a chiobu doctor that is proxy handjob me, sure will chut some pre-cum to tease her then act surprised.
Old 18-10-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
It was a rough start for me at first,but I had a good mentor. Pay wise,it was comfortable for me,as it was my first full time job. Iron rice bowl they say HAHAHA
Good mentor hard to find. Sometimes it's just better to stay with a good boss regardless of salary.
Old 18-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Intresting stories
Old 19-10-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw a video of a doctor doing a normal check up with stethoscope on an ang mo lady and then he lifted the bra and took a non-chalant squeeze and continue checking her

Seems like its a real video and not staged
Old 19-10-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
When I went to medical checkup at CMPB at 18, I remember the doctor ask me take off my pants, then proceed to examine my penis just like how e_Punisher described above: roll back foreskin and examine without any gloves as well. Some more cold air con room + indian male uncle doctor so it was really uncomfortable.

Fast forward to a few years back, I casually mention this ordeal to my friends at a hotpot dinner when we're talking about the medical checkup and all of them swear that none of them got touched by the doctor. Only just lower pants see and raise up already. The more I think about it, the more I feel I was actually "sexually assaulted" by the doctor.

Another time I had a doctor touched my penis was when I visited DSC clinic to check my penis due to something that look like a spot on penis. The doctor wear gloves though and use a flashlight to check. Told me it's just blood vessels and test result all okay so nothing to worry about.

Anyway, if I had such opportunity to meet a chiobu doctor that is proxy handjob me, sure will chut some pre-cum to tease her then act surprised.
Still remember school checkup last time, got one nurse instead of motioning me to pull down my brief for her to inspect my cock, she directly said "show me your cock"
Old 19-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
Still remember school checkup last time, got one nurse instead of motioning me to pull down my brief for her to inspect my cock, she directly said "show me your cock"
HAHA she really say cock meh so hungry
Old 19-10-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post

Normally is take out pants and ask you to cough only guess he just wanted to get a CLOSER inspection
Old 19-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
HAHA she really say cock meh so hungry
Ya, really caught me by surprise.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
When I was in P6, also during school check up, the nurse say will need to cut my foreskin if cannot see my cockhead clearly while pull back so I kept tugging and eventually cock hard .. I put it very near to the nurse face .. she stare at me with that look and her face also nearing my cock like want to suck it but then my classmates lining outside playing and pushing , one of them push into our view , then the nurse ask me to dress up
Old 21-10-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
When I was in P6, also during school check up, the nurse say will need to cut my foreskin if cannot see my cockhead clearly while pull back so I kept tugging and eventually cock hard .. I put it very near to the nurse face .. she stare at me with that look and her face also nearing my cock like want to suck it but then my classmates lining outside playing and pushing , one of them push into our view , then the nurse ask me to dress up
That is scary .. a likely pedophile going for school health exam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1