The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
thanks, appreciate your info
Mission accomplished! Tbh, the pace of life there (don't say night life) is really retiree level. Slow and comfortable. Even normal people in street also generally quite polite.

Someday, I will probably just retire there. Not just for girls, but lower cost retirement spot.

PS: Thanks to the bro for add some rep points for me. Many many thanks.
Old 20-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

During this laos trip (VTE), i went to two joints at Sanjiang.
1. Sanjiang ktv
This joint never change much since 2 over years ago. Still as run down (in my opinion). Cost also not high. Small room with dj is about 500k kip. If bring girl overnight (from midnight to next day 630 am), cost is 650k kip. Considering that its been two years and that prices hardly change (i believe is no change), this joint is good value for money. But, don't expect a wide selection.
2. Zijin Chen ktv (near to Sanjiang ktv, 5 min walk)
This joint is significantly newer than sanjiang ktv. Its apparently Chinese run. The cost of playing here is much higher. These guys charge in rmb. Small room (with promo) was 588 rmb (yes, rmb. not kip). With all the plus and tips for princess, the cost (without overnight) can go up to 1k rmb. Girl overnight from midnight to 630 am is 650 rmb. Thats 150 sgd. Prices went up significantly over the past two years and its very obvious. For bros who enjoy the prc dongguan style of ktv play, then zijin chen is worth a visit. I can share the pps wechat contact, if anyone keen to pay a visit. Stock selection is much wider and the girls are very fair skinned. Can't tell they are local laos girls. Even the dj are very pretty good looking. The manager very accommodating. can also directly take girl out for overnight, without incurring the ktv room cost.

But, you get what you pay for. Still, as compared to singapore, the cost of playing in Laos vte is relatively affordable. For folks looking to stretch your dollar, this is the place to hunt.

PS: I should be planning another trip later in the year. Somewhere around late november, depending on work load.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
can also directly take girl out for overnight, without incurring the ktv room cost.
if take girl out directly will be 650rmb net or need to pay additional?
u to exchange to rmb notes for payment or kips in amount to the rmb quote?
Old 20-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

I'd like to give a FR on a place i recently visited.
Name - Oriental Spa & Sauna
Location - Accessible from the same parking basement for Parkson.

This place is very similar to the executive spas that were mushrooming in Malaysia, circa 90s to pre-Covid. For those familiar with the Malaysian scene, think of places like E2 Spa, Saboon Spa, Cititel midway spa, and it's similar, albeit higher class.
What's offered here is FJ (from USD100) inclusive of sauna facilities and normal massage (i'm not too sure what's the price, apparently it starts from USD20)

I'll split my FR into pro and cons as I believe it's easier to read in that way.

Pros :
1. Location is central and easily accessible even if you do not have a car. It's at the mall which houses Parkson.
2. The facilities are high end, way better and newer than the ones you'd experience, in say, a regular executive spa in Malaysia.
3. Service is top notch. From the moment you step into the spa, you'd be greeted and treated like a king. There'll be one boy to follow you where ever you go. Even when I took a dip in the hot pool, I was ushered in, and when out, the boy even took a towel to wrap me up.
4. Service from girl is top notch. She may not be the prettiest, but she made sure i was taken care of. And there was no rush whatsoever. The USD100 paid for the 90mins service and facilities, really looked worthwhile at some point in time.
5. Room was superb. It really looked like a 4 star or a low 5 star hotel room, with jacuzzi, shower, big bed, with TV and etc.
6. Girls selection : this would also appear as a con (which i will explain below). They have 2 sets of ladies. Lao ladies at USD100 for 90 mins and China models at USD380 for 90 mins. Selection of Lao ladies, i'd just put it as average, but I spotted one which, IMHO is beautiful and i took. The China model (only one at that time) was very pretty, fan bing bing style .

Cons :
1. Girls selection : On parade, there were only 7 Lao girls, of which 6 was at best - average. Lucky me, there was one, which was a looker, with fake boobs, of which i took.
2. Paying USD100 (LAK 1.7m) for 90mins for a lady does seem a bit silly. As you can see from most FRs here, you can easily get LT for less than LAK1mn. I'm earning EUR here and even so, I felt a bit stupid for parting with USD100 at the counter

My 2 cents - unless you're into sauna, hot pool, steam bath and would love to be treated as a king, then avoid this place. As a perspective, the ladies at Vientiane Plaza (just less than 1 km away) are way prettier, and cost less (it's 850k and if you take the room at VP Hotel, you'd need to add another 500k, which, in total is still less than 1700k). For the china model at USD380 for ST, im sure you can get similar quality and cheaper at some of the ktv joints (north of Vietiane).

Thanks !!
Old 20-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Someday, I will probably just retire there. Not just for girls, but lower cost retirement spot.

PS: Thanks to the bro for add some rep points for me. Many many thanks.
You're welcome.

But dont think about retiring here, cost of fuel is currently at USd1.50 per liter and inflation is sky high. Medical facilities is poor as well. I'm working here for a MNC and my insurance covers Thailand/SG/Malaysia. When i ask why - the answer was, for major surgeries, you'd need to do in Thai border town of flown back to Msia or SG

Retire in Udon Thani. This is just 40 mins from the VTE-THAI border. Heaps of farangs there and things there are very cheap.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
You're welcome

Retire in Udon Thani. This is just 40 mins from the VTE-THAI border. Heaps of farangs there and things there are very cheap.
Yes, this is definitely true. The cost of living in Laos has shot up during the Covid19 period and was further exaberated by the recent Russian /Ukraine conflict. The value of the Kip has fallen about 50% against the S$ and more against the US$. Transport cost has easily doubled and drivers are not keen to go to the outskirt areas. The Laotian economy is under tremendous pressure with its huge foreign debts and we just pray that it will not go the same way as Sri Lanka.
Old 21-07-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
if take girl out directly will be 650rmb net or need to pay additional?
u to exchange to rmb notes for payment or kips in amount to the rmb quote?
bro, 650 rmb is extra to pay the ktv, if wan bring her out overnight.
rmb good to have if you are going to these china joints cos they quote in rmb. if you pay in kip, they also accept and convert their rmb price to kip.
sanjiang area restaurants also accept rmb.
Old 21-07-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, this is definitely true. The cost of living in Laos has shot up during the Covid19 period and was further exaberated by the recent Russian /Ukraine conflict. The value of the Kip has fallen about 50% against the S$ and more against the US$. Transport cost has easily doubled and drivers are not keen to go to the outskirt areas. The Laotian economy is under tremendous pressure with its huge foreign debts and we just pray that it will not go the same way as Sri Lanka.
i also observed the same. the cost of living not easy for the locals. for us foreigners, its still quite affordable. Lao beer is so cheap.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
i also observed the same. the cost of living not easy for the locals. for us foreigners, its still quite affordable. Lao beer is so cheap.
And cheap girls too, short time 300k Kip, long time (2shots) 600k Kip, depending on negiotating skill.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
And cheap girls too, short time 300k Kip, long time (2shots) 600k Kip, depending on negiotating skill.
You referring to Sanjiang area? My guys are talking about another trip this year end. Planning to book some girls to go sightseeing.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone thinking of going around aug 6-12?
Old 21-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
You referring to Sanjiang area? My guys are talking about another trip this year end. Planning to book some girls to go sightseeing.
No, Inpeng, Sithong areas and social media such as Tantan, WeChat, etc... Only working girls will go sightseeing with you at a cost, professional women will earn their keeps in bed.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
No, Inpeng, Sithong areas and social media such as Tantan, WeChat, etc... Only working girls will go sightseeing with you at a cost, professional women will earn their keeps in bed.
The only thing I don't like the overnight is that its until 630 am. Last time at Dongguan, its all the way till 9 am or so. That was so shiok.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
The only thing I don't like the overnight is that its until 630 am. Last time at Dongguan, its all the way till 9 am or so. That was so shiok.
Bro, 630am considered good alrdy.
In Cambodia girls will leave ur room at 4am claiming a full load of bullshit, some saying need go home before parents wake up and some saying they need go back for early work n etc
Old 31-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drtamon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested to chiong Laos together if you are going later in the year.

Do Ping if confirmed.

Quote:
During this laos trip (VTE), i went to two joints at Sanjiang.
1. Sanjiang ktv
This joint never change much since 2 over years ago. Still as run down (in my opinion). Cost also not high. Small room with dj is about 500k kip. If bring girl overnight (from midnight to next day 630 am), cost is 650k kip. Considering that its been two years and that prices hardly change (i believe is no change), this joint is good value for money. But, don't expect a wide selection.
This joint is significantly newer than sanjiang ktv. Its apparently Chinese run. The cost of playing here is much higher. These guys charge in rmb. Small room (with promo) was 588 rmb (yes, rmb. not kip). With all the plus and tips for princess, the cost (without overnight) can go up to 1k rmb. Girl overnight from midnight to 630 am is 650 rmb. Thats 150 sgd. Prices went up significantly over the past two years and its very obvious. For bros who enjoy the prc dongguan style of ktv play, then zijin chen is worth a visit. I can share the pps wechat contact, if anyone keen to pay a visit. Stock selection is much wider and the girls are very fair skinned. Can't tell they are local laos girls. Even the dj are very pretty good looking. The manager very accommodating. can also directly take girl out for overnight, without incurring the ktv room cost.

But, you get what you pay for. Still, as compared to singapore, the cost of playing in Laos vte is relatively affordable. For folks looking to stretch your dollar, this is the place to hunt.

PS: I should be planning another trip later in the year. Somewhere around late november, depending on work load.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1