The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
I'll be in Macau on 6/4, then crossing into Zhuhai.
My last trip to the Portugese enclave was like more than six years ago.
I used to chiong the China chix who stationed themselves in the lobbys of the backlane hotels in the western part of town not far from the sea.
Wonder how much things have changed now!
after ur 6/4 trip, perhaps u can tell us wat the diff. better than before? waiting for ur exciting FR.
Old 28-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tiensammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello i'll be in Macau and Zhuhai this June.
Any suggestions will be appreciated. Where can i get good overnighters? What is the rate now?
Old 29-03-2006, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
Lucky you posted in this thread. if you would have posted in another thread, i bet those over ego ppl will zapp you like no body's business. As much as i would like to help, i 'm just a newbie like you when cheoging in macau or CP.You may want to count on ppl like banana, like to bonk etc to solve your problem.For this , i would up your pt. as i am in the same boat as you.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
after ur 6/4 trip, perhaps u can tell us wat the diff. better than before? waiting for ur exciting FR.
Dear Bro Banana,
Need your help badly. A few of us will be in Zhuhai, including some samsters whom we have never met. We plan to have one day and on night there. Can you be kind enough to enlighten us on what we can do besides drinking coffee along LHL?

1. Which hotel would you reccommend (4-5*) around RMB200 to RMB250?
2. Which HC with good service, economical..... etc....i.e. value for money?
3. Do you reccommend Night Clubs? If so, which one?
4. Any other activities we can and should squeeze in for our short stay there.

Any comments, help from other brothers would be deeply appreciated.Thank you in advance..
Old 29-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
dragonclaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who are going to Zhuhai on a short trip, suggest you look for Ah Zhong (13536552003). He is a taiwanese working as an agent in Zhuhai. You can book hotel or KTV thru him as he can get better rates. I have tried him before and his service is not bad.
Old 29-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
dragonclaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who want s to call Ah Zhong, better call him in advance to book your hotel as he might be able to get a group discount if he manages to book more than certain number of rooms together. Same for KTV, especailly the weekends as lots of taiwanese will go there. If you are in a small group say 1 to 2, he may also help you to arrange joining some of his group so that you don't have to pay so much on KTV as there are minimum charges.

Try to talk to him and he will give you some advice.

For diner, suggest you take a taxi to Wanchai Seafood Market. You will see alots of stalls selling seafood and restaurants. Try to patronise those restaurants with lots of customers. The waitress will come along with you to shop for seafood. Rem to negotiate on the prices. The restaurant only charges you on the cooking fees. I normally spend RMB100 per head.

For shopping, you can go the shopping centre near the Gongbei custom.
Old 29-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonclaw
For those who want s to call Ah Zhong, better call him in advance to book your hotel as he might be able to get a group discount if he manages to book more than certain number of rooms together. Same for KTV, especailly the weekends as lots of taiwanese will go there. If you are in a small group say 1 to 2, he may also help you to arrange joining some of his group so that you don't have to pay so much on KTV as there are minimum charges.
Thanks for the great help!!!!
Old 29-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
I have talked to Sassina2 who's a regular to Macau/Zhuhai and most likely I will give Macau a miss as he says heading straight across the border is a better option.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 29-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Dear Bro Banana,
Need your help badly. A few of us will be in Zhuhai, including some samsters whom we have never met. We plan to have one day and on night there. Can you be kind enough to enlighten us on what we can do besides drinking coffee along LHL?

1. Which hotel would you reccommend (4-5*) around RMB200 to RMB250?
2. Which HC with good service, economical..... etc....i.e. value for money?
3. Do you reccommend Night Clubs? If so, which one?
4. Any other activities we can and should squeeze in for our short stay there.

Any comments, help from other brothers would be deeply appreciated.Thank you in advance..
my recommendation hotel will be::

1. jin ye hotel: rmb200/weekday and rmb240/weekend

2. chang an good world hotel: rmb300/weekday/weekend
http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=45498 post no. 14

both hotels got internet access.

there are a few more renovated rooms like yue hai hotel, by now they should have new rooms.

there are many night clubs around. popular ones are wang fu, yu hai. if one much cheaper, then u have to go to xiang zhou area liao. gal quality also not bad. if got budget, go to du jia chun (not in gongbei).

as for sauna, HC. there are many to try. everybody have their preferences. some like it some dont like it. if u got extra cash, take a cab and go try wei long.
Old 29-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonclaw
For diner, suggest you take a taxi to Wanchai Seafood Market. You will see alots of stalls selling seafood and restaurants. Try to patronise those restaurants with lots of customers. The waitress will come along with you to shop for seafood. Rem to negotiate on the prices. The restaurant only charges you on the cooking fees. I normally spend RMB100 per head.
take a cab (est. rmb25) and tell the drive hai xian jie (海鲜街). when come back take the private mian bao car, which is actually those private van. est. back to gongbei (rmb15)
Old 29-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro Banana,
another typical option, if ur baggages are light, u can skip sleeping in hotel for a nite. just find a nice sauna or massage joint after midnight and stay there for ON.
Old 29-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
I have talked to Sassina2 who's a regular to Macau/Zhuhai and most likely I will give Macau a miss as he says heading straight across the border is a better option.
in fact some of those LHL gals u can find them in macau. basically they just rotate bcos their entry pass.

cunt is still a cunt, for cheaper fcuk come to ZH. but if u r looking for other trill, macau may be your choice.
Old 30-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
another typical option, if ur baggages are light, u can skip sleeping in hotel for a nite. just find a nice sauna or massage joint after midnight and stay there for ON.
Bro banana,
What a great suggestion. There are a few of us, so I guess it would be fun to check in just one room, leave our luggages there and head on to a sauna for the night.... after a lot of drinking... kekeke. Which HC would you recommend? A nice and big one with good service? Which hotel would be near to the HC? Thanks
Old 30-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro banana,
What a great suggestion. There are a few of us, so I guess it would be fun to check in just one room, leave our luggages there and head on to a sauna for the night.... after a lot of drinking... kekeke. Which HC would you recommend? A nice and big one with good service? Which hotel would be near to the HC? Thanks
If can save on the hotel better... just leave all your luggages at the HC or massage joint. Most of them have safes for your precious belongings... seafood street hard to miss but dun really like the food there.... and the taxi take damn long... but quite cheap thou... and one thing is... by the time you get back from seafood street... most likely the better gals already taken when you reach the ktv...
Old 30-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro banana,
go scout around lah! and then post ur FR leh! u want me to spoon/fork-feed you huh!!!

i recommend chang an GWH sauna. bo pian, know the manger personally, have to support her. place consider newly renovated. service standard, gal leh, hard to say. seen few times, range from piglet to miss universe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1