The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Sentsggirls, nothing is safe in this world... the bike there is without insurance and you are on a holiday.. it would be better to hop on a cab of moto-taxi.. cos no point getting hurt or lost money becos your bike stolen etc.... Tat my advise to you..
However, I am going with 6 other friends. Should not be a problem right?
I will be staying near patong beach. I can speak a bit of thai ,will that be a goot thing to pick ups the chicks there? Anyway, once i arrive there I shall observe the road users over there and judge if is safe enuff for us to bike around.

Read the thread, some mentioned that the things there , for instance, clothes are much more expensive compared to BKK. Am I correct?
Old 24-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
haile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back from my trip to phuket. quite alright for first timers as its quite touristy. Stayed in phuket town for 1st 2 days and i have to say i found it more relaxing than patong itself. Went to Fantasia, Pink Lady Chamois but stuck to Fantasia for my girl - warning, its really expensive at fantasia (4k for overnight) plus other costs like drinks and what not, not for those without spare change.

patong's more on the white side with most of the foreigners there, hollywood is still buzzing and the rest of the ago ago clubs as well. patong's great for massage and a nice nightlife, capping the day, and what's not to enjoy on the beach for the daytime. your luck to find a syt, i found one so i was qt lucky the rest seemed qt mature and 'old'. just my 2 cents worth.
Old 25-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haile View Post
just back from my trip to phuket. quite alright for first timers as its quite touristy. Stayed in phuket town for 1st 2 days and i have to say i found it more relaxing than patong itself. Went to Fantasia, Pink Lady Chamois but stuck to Fantasia for my girl - warning, its really expensive at fantasia (4k for overnight) plus other costs like drinks and what not, not for those without spare change.

patong's more on the white side with most of the foreigners there, hollywood is still buzzing and the rest of the ago ago clubs as well. patong's great for massage and a nice nightlife, capping the day, and what's not to enjoy on the beach for the daytime. your luck to find a syt, i found one so i was qt lucky the rest seemed qt mature and 'old' just my 2 cents worth.
Bro Haile, great to hear that u have enjoyed yourself. am planing for ,y 3rd visit to phuket but will add a few days to Koh samui.....

Any bros here been to Koh samui? Can share what the fun there...
Old 25-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, when r u going to Samui as izzt the high season nw n Samui is about the same as Phuket just more quiet, my advice is to there for the Full Moon Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as izzt the all thing worth going, enjoy ur trip their as i m going to phuket in Mid-Oct... love going there ...

Quote:
Bro Haile, great to hear that u have enjoyed yourself. am planing for ,y 3rd visit to phuket but will add a few days to Koh samui.....

Any bros here been to Koh samui? Can share what the fun there...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, when r u going to Samui as izzt the high season nw n Samui is about the same as Phuket just more quiet, my advice is to there for the Full Moon Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as izzt the all thing worth going, enjoy ur trip their as i m going to phuket in Mid-Oct... love going there ...
Thanks for the info.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

izzt ok, if u want me PM me ur email i see can send u more infor, enjoy ur Holiday...

TourismThailand.Org - The Official Website for Tourism in Thailand

Home-Amazing Thailand

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 27-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share some experiences in my trip in mar...

didn't explore the town, cos was on a beach holiday. Got some place at the back lane of the patong shopping centre to stay. Low season i think 500baht per night, aircon, hot shower and WiFi. Pretty clean place with cable TV too! But if you not backpacker type, maybe you dun like, to me (a small fry), this is luxury already. Room got CD if different sizes for you some more... chargeable (30 baht) if you use of course.

went to Hollywood and all the other places. Lot of WL everywhere on streets... but me more interested in hooking a girl up than WL wo go ard asking "go home? go home?" Talked to one ar the bar... got her interested and we went Hollywood to dance after 3am, when her work finish. She spoke very decent English, from BKK in fact.

She initially say she dun go home with people anyhow, then smoked and offer me cig... i dirty dance with her, praise her a little, bought her a drink.... then ask her to go home... she agree shyly! Guess she prob didn't expect also.... hand hands like lovers... went to play pool and back to my room... hella of a good time!

next day, i went to a go go bar.... got a pretty jude girl to sit me me... only need to buy her a drink (150 baht i think). she initally dun want to 'hew' me one actually because asian... perhaps she wants the farangs... until her friend push to me. cuddle together, she cold put a pillow over herself (she wearing bikini), but i put hand into her underwear and finger her.... confirm reaction! got her to HJ me also...keke...

after than give her 100baht as tips and her friend 20 baht... both happy like bird!

sorry for being long winded... thanks for patience. hope this helps...
Old 27-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

wa, Bro, which Bar u go can Finger there on the spot.... will like to try next time i m there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
share some experiences in my trip in mar...

didn't explore the town, cos was on a beach holiday. Got some place at the back lane of the patong shopping centre to stay. Low season i think 500baht per night, aircon, hot shower and WiFi. Pretty clean place with cable TV too! But if you not backpacker type, maybe you dun like, to me (a small fry), this is luxury already. Room got CD if different sizes for you some more... chargeable (30 baht) if you use of course.

went to Hollywood and all the other places. Lot of WL everywhere on streets... but me more interested in hooking a girl up than WL wo go ard asking "go home? go home?" Talked to one ar the bar... got her interested and we went Hollywood to dance after 3am, when her work finish. She spoke very decent English, from BKK in fact.

She initially say she dun go home with people anyhow, then smoked and offer me cig... i dirty dance with her, praise her a little, bought her a drink.... then ask her to go home... she agree shyly! Guess she prob didn't expect also.... hand hands like lovers... went to play pool and back to my room... hella of a good time!

next day, i went to a go go bar.... got a pretty jude girl to sit me me... only need to buy her a drink (150 baht i think). she initally dun want to 'hew' me one actually because asian... perhaps she wants the farangs... until her friend push to me. cuddle together, she cold put a pillow over herself (she wearing bikini), but i put hand into her underwear and finger her.... confirm reaction! got her to HJ me also...keke...

after than give her 100baht as tips and her friend 20 baht... both happy like bird!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 27-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wa, Bro, which Bar u go can Finger there on the spot.... will like to try next time i m there...
TS means ago-go right ?
Old 27-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post

Bro, she HJ you in toilet ??
Old 27-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes... it was 'go go' bar..... me mountain tortoise, go thailand so many times but never go see show... 1st time see show in Mar, must say, very impressed when the bird (animal) went in and came out of the private part!

We sat at 1 corner, not many people that night... some more she cover both of us with pillow.... ma tu liao... hand go into a undies and stroke and finger... i unzip and she do HJ... 1 or 2 customer cos it's almost closing time, tat's why i dare...

no one got similar experience? or u guys take hme?

must try the town next time.... see some threads and some bro having a great time... I prefer not those pros one... like chat up bar lady, go dance etc etc (maybe dun feel like commercial sex), like chasing after gf... any recommendations from the town?
Old 29-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back last week from phuket, I love the place, I rented bike with my friends and go around from patong to karon to kata beach. Is about 200 bhat a day for the bike rental. Stayed at karon beach the hotel was outstanding.

I went TAI PAN, Soi Eric , Ago Ago Bars. I love tai pan cause of the music and crowds. 1st night pick up a girl at tai pan for 1000bhat ST and went to hotel . The drinks are quite cheap to from 8pm to 11pm all drink are half price.

2nd day went to one of the mssage area and got the girl to HJ me, for 500 b + 300 B for oil mssage.

3rd day went back to taipain and drink till my hearts content and first day i won the 2000bhat lucky draw.

the last day went to ago ago bar and see some performance quite impressed with it. the girls invited up stage as i sat ont he chari and they strip naked ard me and ruba ruba ard me. thier brest just gilde pass my face, however, the first beer is 300bhat and the nest few is 100 bhat. after the dance the girl sat beside me and acompany me and i got her for 3000bhat and we went back to my hotel. 1000 bath to pay to the club and i gave her 2000 bhat.

I can;'t wait to go back to phuket is so shoik. It seems that i got withdrawal symtoms from phuket keep thinking of the girls there.

At Tai pai i saw this waitress of my which always serve me, i always treat her drink and i always wait for her after work and go supper together but she is not WL even how much i ask her she dunwan to go bacj with me. got her contact number anyway.
Old 30-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

Bro, izzt the same systom afew yr ago me n my friend got when we first went there..... be-careful, just enjoy urself there.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Just came back last week from phuket, I love the place, I rented bike with my friends and go around from patong to karon to kata beach. Is about 200 bhat a day for the bike rental. Stayed at karon beach the hotel was outstanding.

I went TAI PAN, Soi Eric , Ago Ago Bars. I love tai pan cause of the music and crowds. 1st night pick up a girl at tai pan for 1000bhat ST and went to hotel . The drinks are quite cheap to from 8pm to 11pm all drink are half price.

2nd day went to one of the mssage area and got the girl to HJ me, for 500 b + 300 B for oil mssage.

3rd day went back to taipain and drink till my hearts content and first day i won the 2000bhat lucky draw.

the last day went to ago ago bar and see some performance quite impressed with it. the girls invited up stage as i sat ont he chari and they strip naked ard me and ruba ruba ard me. thier brest just gilde pass my face, however, the first beer is 300bhat and the nest few is 100 bhat. after the dance the girl sat beside me and acompany me and i got her for 3000bhat and we went back to my hotel. 1000 bath to pay to the club and i gave her 2000 bhat.

I can;'t wait to go back to phuket is so shoik. It seems that i got withdrawal symtoms from phuket keep thinking of the girls there.

At Tai pai i saw this waitress of my which always serve me, i always treat her drink and i always wait for her after work and go supper together but she is not WL even how much i ask her she dunwan to go bacj with me. got her contact number anyway.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Bro, izzt the same systom afew yr ago me n my friend got when we first went there..... be-careful, just enjoy urself there.....
But I know $$ play a part for everything there since phuket got so much farangs there,
certainly things are much more expensive comparing to BKK>
Old 31-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

ya, i agree things r more EX than in BBK, but it a nice place to party n forget verything when u r there... some every Bro enjoy there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
But I know $$ play a part for everything there since phuket got so much farangs there,
certainly things are much more expensive comparing to BKK>

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1