The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngbk2001 View Post
Meet up with a chinese lady know through badoo in batam. We meet at resturant and want to treat her dinner but in the i eat myself.. after finished ask her wherther want to go to my room and chit chat and she agreed. In the room i went to take bath and come out with a tower. We chit chat and i ask her whether i can kiss her, she said ok and everything start from there. We have sex form the night. After sex.. she told me also dont know why first meeting with me and agreed to have sex with me and i didnt not give her anything.
I hope you remember to use condom .
Old 07-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
5osa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
I hope you remember to use condom .
Agreed . I hope so too .
Old 08-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5osa View Post
Agreed . I hope so too .
Maybe later the answer will surface, why she did sex for the first meeting.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Friend of a friend, who is a butch, short hair, small boobs, wear jeans all the time that type.

Was talking about how lesbians bonked and said if there was a cock she'll wank it out. I offered mine.

And yup, 10mins later. was in a toilet cubicle, she was grabbing my cock and I'm grabbing her ass (her fully clothed, as per her groundrules) and she wanked me till I came.

I didn't fuck her as she said she just wanted to see a guy cum. Didn't keep in contact after that but if I do come across her again. I'll ask her for a return favour to lick her downstairs.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Friend of a friend, who is a butch, short hair, small boobs, wear jeans all the time that type.

Was talking about how lesbians bonked and said if there was a cock she'll wank it out. I offered mine.

And yup, 10mins later. was in a toilet cubicle, she was grabbing my cock and I'm grabbing her ass (her fully clothed, as per her groundrules) and she wanked me till I came.

I didn't fuck her as she said she just wanted to see a guy cum. Didn't keep in contact after that but if I do come across her again. I'll ask her for a return favour to lick her downstairs.
I envy you. One of my check list is to hoot a reasonably attractive butch.
Did you suck her nipples? Grab her boobs? How she felt after seeing you cum? She turned on?
Old 15-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It would be great if you were able to fuck her and make her love it so much that she gets reformed and becomes 'straight' or at least 'bisexual'!
Old 16-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

best to make her ur FB.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
It would be great if you were able to fuck her and make her love it so much that she gets reformed and becomes 'straight' or at least 'bisexual'!
Well i asked her recently if she got wet when wanking me, she said she did. heh..... brought up the idea of me slurping her juices. Replies seemed positive

Lets see......
Old 05-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
CL77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well i asked her recently if she got wet when wanking me, she said she did. heh..... brought up the idea of me slurping her juices. Replies seemed positive

Lets see......
Waiting for more juicy updates. Well done for the conversion of the butch.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
CL77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lets see......
Well done for the conversion of the butch. Waiting to see more juices updates here.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Female hairstylist. been patronizing her for a long time then became friends and hang out. one day she asked if could come to my place then i agreed.

she was wearing red lacy bra n panty on her white smooth skin. thou her boobs are small but her nipples are smooth and pinkish. she was cleaning shave as well.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lets see......
Yeah....what are u waiting for? She is waiting for u to give her an unforgettable paint job and slurp her pussy juice.

Chances are she will get so high that she will want your hard dick in her pussy too!

Then you would be doing mankind a favor, returning a butch to the right path.

Really looking forward to good news from you and a titillating write-up on your exploits!

Meanwhile, some pts for u.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

An old classmate of mine, she is a lesbian, but very pretty: slim, tall, fair and Long hair. Let’s call her L. We clicked quite well and share a lot of things since our secondary school days. Don’t think I never want to up her but she rejected, saying she is only interested in girls. In the end, she always used me as a shield (pretending to be my gf) to block all those flies and bees who wanted to court her.

We were good friends. 2 yrs back, she introduce me her gf partner. Let’s call her M. M is a banker, in corporate banking. Tall, fair neck length hair with C cup.

One day after dropping L off, I proceed to drop M off as she stays quite near my place. During the journey, the conversation on sex came up. She says she is curious about how a guy do with a woman. She had seen movie and is always curious about what does it feel on the receiving side.....
Old 05-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
An old classmate of mine, she is a lesbian, but very pretty: slim, tall, fair and Long hair. Let’s call her L. We clicked quite well and share a lot of things since our secondary school days. Don’t think I never want to up her but she rejected, saying she is only interested in girls. In the end, she always used me as a shield (pretending to be my gf) to block all those flies and bees who wanted to court her.

We were good friends. 2 yrs back, she introduce me her gf partner. Let’s call her M. M is a banker, in corporate banking. Tall, fair neck length hair with C cup.

One day after dropping L off, I proceed to drop M off as she stays quite near my place. During the journey, the conversation on sex came up. She says she is curious about how a guy do with a woman. She had seen movie and is always curious about what does it feel on the receiving side.....

Ahhh lol. Classic case of lesbos wanting to try a guy heh
Old 05-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ahhh lol. Classic case of lesbos wanting to try a guy heh
Yeah, but sometimes it’s so much fun and fulfilling when u turn A lesbo into a bi. Today, she still enjoy her session with L but maintain a FB relationship with me in secret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1