The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Senior bro, read in some of the FR in the Toa Payoh thread tt one bro got gonorrhea from a ML & had to spent $700 from a pte clinic to get it treated - wow real expensive - sure burst our monthly budget ...!!
he did it raw la...if wear "helmet" where got so easy to get? or he get bbbj...another risk
Old 23-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5085 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
he did it raw la...if wear "helmet" where got so easy to get? or he get bbbj...another risk
Senior bro, thanks for sharing. Wow, BBBJ is shiok without helmet.

Surpised the ML is still around when tt bro reported his bad experience & she was OK?

I thot gonorrhea affect the female more than the men. Can the gonorrhea bacterium stays in the ML's mouth for long to pass on to another bro?
Old 23-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Senior bro, thanks for sharing. Wow, BBBJ is shiok without helmet.

Surpised the ML is still around when tt bro reported his bad experience & she was OK?

I thot gonorrhea affect the female more than the men. Can the gonorrhea bacterium stays in the ML's mouth for long to pass on to another bro?
I don't know..I had bbbj many many years back with a freelance but she was very hygenic. She had mouth wash listerine first and clean your bother with wet issue before the blow. Then you CIM and she spit out and then she will rinse mouth again
Old 23-06-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

my friend also got sti from bbbj in gl with wl... never raw but yet kena

From then he stick to capped bj

Hard to explain to wifey for not fucking her almost one month
Old 23-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know..I had bbbj many many years back with a freelance but she was very hygenic. She had mouth wash listerine first and clean your bother with wet issue before the blow. Then you CIM and she spit out and then she will rinse mouth again
Yes, senior bro, those good joints or if they're Msian Chinese MLs will always provide Listerine to herself & the bro before & after the service.

You're indeed experienced.

Thanks for bring this back to our "global" memories for the good of all bros & the MLs in the biz & their okts cum controllers.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
my friend also got sti from bbbj in gl with wl... never raw but yet kena

From then he stick to capped bj

Hard to explain to wifey for not fucking her almost one month
Yes, senior bro, we men can't explain to wifey tt we're currrently having a difficult period [not as a pun] but real menses.

Worse, if wifey "suspect" if we may hv a hidden "lover" somewhere in the office or outside.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Yes, senior bro, we men can't explain to wifey tt we're currrently having a difficult period [not as a pun] but real menses.

Worse, if wifey "suspect" if we may hv a hidden "lover" somewhere in the office or outside.
thats why that particular month me also stress out by his wife keep on asking me what happen to hubby

almost run out of excuses

if wanna eat out better play safe
Old 23-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats why that particular month me also stress out by his wife keep on asking me what happen to hubby

almost run out of excuses

if wanna eat out better play safe
Senior bro, what you hv mentioned above, one of my oldest chio auntie ex-colleague [then in her late 40s] told us all young men [then we'll in our early to mid-30s] tt if we wann eat out we young men need to learn how to play safe.

This chio auntie colleague also said she told her hubby not to touch her anymore. If he need to eat out, she is even prepare to pay him to eat out BUT don't bring the lady or ladies home as 2 women can't exist under one roof.

At first, I don't quite understnd fully on what is eating out - now I fully understand but this old chiobu auntie words still stick in my mind after more than 35++ years ... !!
Old 23-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Senior bro, what you hv mentioned above, one of my oldest chio auntie ex-colleague [then in her late 40s] told us all young men [then we'll in our early to mid-30s] tt if we wann eat out we young men need to learn how to play safe.

This chio auntie colleague also said she told her hubby not to touch her anymore. If he need to eat out, she is even prepare to pay him to eat out BUT don't bring the lady or ladies home as 2 women can't exist under one roof.

At first, I don't quite understnd fully on what is eating out - now I fully understand but this old chiobu auntie words still stick in my mind after more than 35++ years ... !!
did you up the chiobu bo? That's the most important
Old 23-06-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
did you up the chiobu bo? That's the most important
Sorry, senior bro, last time no experience dare not as the warning about AIDS was scary plus STI was not called STI or STD but VD - it's like being given a death sentence.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, senior bro, those good joints or if they're Msian Chinese MLs will always provide Listerine to herself & the bro before & after the service.

You're indeed experienced.

Thanks for bring this back to our "global" memories for the good of all bros & the MLs in the biz & their okts cum controllers.
Matter of fact, she is a local. I remembered she was intro by another freelance contact that I got over those phone calling service...if you can remember. Go by the minutes...quite expensive but can get quite a few local contacts who moonlight. This one was an office lady in your 20s. I remembered picking her up at the petrol station the first time. When I saw her...I couldn't believe my eyes that I am getting a good deal. She came into the car and asked me to drove to a seluded place where she do her service. Kind of missed her
Old 23-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Matter of fact, she is a local. I remembered she was intro by another freelance contact that I got over those phone calling service...if you can remember. Go by the minutes...quite expensive but can get quite a few local contacts who moonlight. This one was an office lady in your 20s. I remembered picking her up at the petrol station the first time. When I saw her...I couldn't believe my eyes that I am getting a good deal. She came into the car and asked me to drove to a seluded place where she do her service. Kind of missed her
Senior bro, you're super privileged to be able to hv a car & drive. Among the top 10% of the working population - at least a Deputy Director level.

No wonder you're so knowledgeable in so many aspects of the chioning life.

Thanks for sharing. I remebered yr comments on the Bedok Yoga Instructor who told me this & that cannot as yet she wants to be in this trade ... !!

Thanks for yr support when I was new.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually you find those that readily give bbbj or fuck raw one all very dangerous. Usually the cheap and the ang pai one confirm easy to kana lottery. I went to 1 before. She said she suck at least 10 cock a day. Some ladies like manufacturing line. Every 15 min 1 guy game over. So u imagine the probability of kana something
Old 24-06-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

It is like driving for a living. The frequency increases the chance of getting some traffic matters. We as driver can be careful, but it does not meant others are careful.

I don’t want to use public toilet to describe things, it is rude
But that is what commercial sex services or relationship could lead to. I guessed the seniors know what I am referring to ..

Do our best in protection if we are in the pursue of such happinesses

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 24-06-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
It is like driving for a living. The frequency increases the chance of getting some traffic matters. We as driver can be careful, but it does not meant others are careful.

I don’t want to use public toilet to describe things, it is rude
But that is what commercial sex services or relationship could lead to. I guessed the seniors know what I am referring to ..

Do our best in protection if we are in the pursue of such happinesses
Yeah. Actually best is
(1) be single
(2) cannot tahan then hj

Save money, sure no problem and no need worry.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1