The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Time for OKTs to consider non-PRC girls considering the visa restrictions..Thai, Indo or Viet girls would be a welcome change..
Old 03-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Time for OKTs to consider non-PRC girls considering the visa restrictions..Thai, Indo or Viet girls would be a welcome change..
The stock of PRCs here presently are freelance. They do not work under OKTs. Gone are the days when the webmasters were concurrently the OKTs.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
thai and viet hv always been around. just that you dont hv FR to refer to

Quote:
Old 03-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puizzy View Post
booked a session with shishi today and boy was I disappointed.
https://sglonelyguys.org/shishi-massage/

Looks: 1.5/5 - those who likes ba ba aunties maybe you'd like her. sometimes you discount 10-20% from the photos but in this case I truly believe that the photos were taken at least 5 years ago and like a >50% discount . would have walked away if not for the good praises our fellow chiongsters were singing about her massage on SLG and for the budget price (you really do get what you pay for in this case). She also has a medium sized scar at her abdomen.

Massage: N/A - didn't even get any, she just laid next to me using her phone for a good 5 mins continued by asking me to check out some apple products online for her, more convos with her friend and then finally asked what kind of service I'd like for the night (undercover fl???).

Sensual: 2/5 - says provide BBBJ w/ CIM but after putting her lips (not even a proper bj) on my 2ic for < 2 mins she brings out the oil and tells me she's gonna HJ for me. HJ was passable, at first was quite bad rhythm and strength used but at least she was willing to listen to some instructions.

Overall: 3/10 - Uses her phone a lot... throughout my time there she was sending voice chats to her friend. I guess one man's treasure is really another's poison, MRs are kinda sketchy. I may seem a little salty and I have to admit I could've probably held out on booking her until I saw some proper MRs. But i'm sharing some fair warning to those who are considering booking her.

**Bright side, after an unhappy session with this auntie I decided to walk over to the fishtanks nearby to get a nice somtum fix
I would just leave instead of carry on
Old 03-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Hi bros. After BM, any good recommendation for CIM? Thanks.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
southpacific is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, any ML do proper prostate massage (with glove?)
Old 03-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
wah if only got slg version for Thai sia. would love that instead.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Isn't that in Dome 1? Maybe time to explore there again.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Isn't that in Dome 1? Maybe time to explore there again.
Advice not to do that bro
Thailand also affected by the virus and their Govt still retain open door policy to China tourists.
My friends now all also avoiding Siam Tiu.

Must thank this crisis... I think alot marriage may be saved because all the guys got limited place to fool around.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros recommend any ML that do nuru massage?
Old 03-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been following the thread for months. Anyone can give a summary for what happened to the CC hype? not that i'm going to visit her
Old 03-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Advice not to do that bro
Thailand also affected by the virus and their Govt still retain open door policy to China tourists.
My friends now all also avoiding Siam Tiu.

Must thank this crisis... I think alot marriage may be saved because all the guys got limited place to fool around.
Yup, screening but doors open.

https://www.aseanbriefing.com/news/2020/02/02/coronavirus-asean-live-updates-by-country.html

Summary for you folks. Keep updated around the region.

Regarding your second point, haha, think the urge to fool around won't be curb ba. But we all have to act and think responsibily lah.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

Heard some of the MLs who took the flight before the travel ban are been fully booked since landed....

Salute those bro’s,
Old 03-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Heard some of the MLs who took the flight before the travel ban are been fully booked since landed....

Salute those bro’s,
Cause the fatality rate currently still very low, almost like just normal flu to healthy people. Many bros heck care I guess.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

Salute those bro’s,
Irresponsible behaviour not to be encouraged, copied or glorified. All it takes is one positive case - either ML or chiongster - and the entire playground plus the family members and friends of chiongsters are put at risk. Think about it, it is worse than the spread of STD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1