The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 14-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
oic same here, wish i had a GF like her...
i will quit for good... stay home be goodie boy...
After she is gone I will retire Liao as I know I can't get someone like her. No point spending on others as I know I won't get the same feel n i also won't find another one to replace her too
Old 14-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26174 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
After she is gone I will retire Liao as I know I can't get someone like her. No point spending on others as I know I won't get the same feel n i also won't find another one to replace her too
oic good for u, unlike me still stuck here have to rely on commercial sex...
Old 14-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
oic good for u, unlike me still stuck here have to rely on commercial sex...
Most probably u haven found someone that really suits u. But keep changing won't get u anywhere. Maybe u should just take a Long break

Before I found Althea, I had a prc. She left for home. I tried to find someone to replace her but can't. Right after a mth I find one but mental block I just can't erect cos I just can't simply forget about tat prc. One mth later I find another though can perform but the feel isn't there. So I took half a year break n find another one n was fine but maybe it was fate she cancelled me in our 2nd session as she was tired out n she subsequently retired. N then Althea suddenly appeared as independent as she was previously under an agent . Then everything is history

So I know afte Althea is gone I will retire for good too. Cos I know it's hard for me to find another to replace her especially she is my best ever
Old 14-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most probably u haven found someone that really suits u. But keep changing won't get u anywhere. Maybe u should just take a Long break

Before I found Althea, I had a prc. She left for home. I tried to find someone to replace her but can't. Right after a mth I find one but mental block I just can't erect cos I just can't simply forget about tat prc. One mth later I find another though can perform but the feel isn't there. So I took half a year break n find another one n was fine but maybe it was fate she cancelled me in our 2nd session as she was tired out n she subsequently retired. N then Althea suddenly appeared as independent as she was previously under an agent . Then everything is history

So I know afte Althea is gone I will retire for good too. Cos I know it's hard for me to find another to replace her especially she is my best ever
oic 20 years ago i was a serious cheongster, can be said to be pioneer citizen
of SBF liao... den i took a long break for 8 years, but i gss i'm still back to square one where i came from... my actual nick was from 20 yrs ago, when i came back the acc got prob, cannot post cannot PM, i email ah gong he tell me to create a new nick, lucky i got a backup from 2009... so here i m...
still bonking away, i c it as a no frills release ba, rather than a partner type,
so slightly diff from your case...
Old 14-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
oic 20 years ago i was a serious cheongster, can be said to be pioneer citizen
of SBF liao... den i took a long break for 8 years, but i gss i'm still back to square one where i came from... my actual nick was from 20 yrs ago, when i came back the acc got prob, cannot post cannot PM, i email ah gong he tell me to create a new nick, lucky i got a backup from 2009... so here i m...
still bonking away, i c it as a no frills release ba, rather than a partner type,
so slightly diff from your case...
For me I need to have the feel of wanting her. If not I will feel mentally tired. To start all over again will be tiring too , hence I will retire for good now
Old 14-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

I think the girl's name was Calista? Nick was "Trulyyours"
Yeah she was a fine girl..
Old 14-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
nice acquired and unique taste bro,
our tastes quite similar...
Hahaha yeah I agree ...
that's why would have liked to try Althea but she gone Liao...
Amicell or Alexsandra are next but they are hard to get!

But nothing worth it is ever easy to get!
It's the nature of the game!

Haha like you I also Pioneer member from the Adelphi forum days and was gone for a few yrs due to work overseas.
Resurfaced for bit then left for a while as was in relationship. Once that ended. Came back in.
Paid sex has less hassle and very convieniant.
But I must say this is risky and also not good for Long term well being lol!
Old 14-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
For me I need to have the feel of wanting her. If not I will feel mentally tired. To start all over again will be tiring too , hence I will retire for good now
Hope you'll be back!
Old 14-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hope you'll be back!
I want retire u ask me come back lol. U bad lol
Old 14-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
benk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where is SA? sorry still noob here when PC and Titanium times...
yes karen has a lot of rave positive reviews, time to check her out
else later long queue liao...
Seeking arrangement bro. I'm sure Karen comes in top for value and quality. Tried her then share FR then we can discuss hahaha. Your FR usually cause me to react and want to chope liao. Thanks for keeping up the sharing spirit
Old 15-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Paid sex has less hassle and very convieniant.
But I must say this is risky and also not good for Long term well being lol!
no choice no partner is like that, temp arrangement is fine,
long term still partner better but provided can find one good one...
Old 15-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
I want retire u ask me come back lol. U bad lol
take a break 1.5 yrs, Althea comes back then u'll be back in the game again...
Old 15-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benk View Post
Seeking arrangement bro. I'm sure Karen comes in top for value and quality. Tried her then share FR then we can discuss hahaha. Your FR usually cause me to react and want to chope liao. Thanks for keeping up the sharing spirit
oic, yes i agree with u on Karen, will be trying her out next week...
glad that u find my FR useful... not like some pple keep zapping me,
duno i step on their tail or wad...

yea i will keep posting so as long i'm in the game, sharing is caring...
Old 15-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
axamor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my worst engaged FL ..

Today I just engaged Lin from babynation for 2 hours and full pay up front.

Bonked her and she is just like a dead meat. Spoilt my mood ..
We bonkers need to find and feel our brothers pleasure, that why we engaged them.

If bonked like a dead meat, we might else bonk sex dolls . Agree bo.

Then I sms OKT within 45 minutes, say Lin cannot make it, I want only one hour. OKT say cannot and cannot refund and say by hours ,,, I sms him say have not reach to the another hours ,,, he reply say cannot refund ...

Ok ... never mind , then i tell Lin i want second shots . then she went toilet
and came out and say dun touch her ... she want to go back ... WTF man

I tell her that she agree 2 or 3 shots within 2 hours .. She just say dun force her.

She walked off the room with 80 minutes .. it has agreement that 2 HOURS
120 minutes with few shots .. FEEL BEEN CONNED>

I sms OKT , he keep saying sorry .. sorry ...

How to trust this FL or OKT ... Super angry ...
Old 15-09-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

it's unfortunate that you kena this bro.

unfortunately, we always have to take the risk when it comes to FL. that's why it's important for us bros to give FRs. i've also noticed a trend where FLs are dead meat. to be honest, i'd rather fuck someone who knows what she's doing than a pretty face who's there to make a quick buck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1