The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Eatmydonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A1 Essort - Valda

Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced)
Looks: 7/10 (Still OK MILF look with the shadow make up)
Body: 7:10 (Slightly chubby but still can)
Service: 9/10 (Super pro-active even 3am in the morning, make me turn here and there also never black face)

Can choose her if you are looking for MILF service orientated lady. Please take care
Old 16-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tanshiro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mustang- Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=88...hlight=mustang

Looks -very inviting and horny look. i like.

Body - perfect body for me.

Boobs - very big, nice and tender pair of tits. It added factor to my horniness.

BBBJ/CIM- can suck very well, wasn’t able to control and came in no time so accidentally came in her mouth.Really fucking good, she brought me to heaven.

Fj - she is ok with different positions and will suggest some new ones. She went crazy and moan very loudly when I fucked her from behind.

Gfe- she is not awkward to be with. Felt like we’ve met each other long time ago. she is very touchy and will even hold my hand while we fuck.

Rft- will definitely book her again
Old 16-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

FR for Eleven from Lover's Fortress.

Booking process: no issues with OKT, fast booking and response upon reaching.

General
Location: G area. Bad. I feel sorry for Eleven having to stay here, even she herself said it, and that some customers won't rtf for this only reason.
She hopes to be able to change location - okt take note.

Room: Room wise was ok, the shower water was good, twin beds were joined and air-conditioning was cold enough.
Eleven kept it neat which was a plus point.

Looks and Body: Eleven is cute and petite (and by petite I mean really slim and very little fats), with a pair of small B's. 3rd photo sports the closest look.
She has braces and some tattoos. Pubes not shaved but nicely trimmed and groomed. Smooth complexion and slight Thai tan.
After chionging in the scene, I realise I'm into big headlights and thicc ass though she was lacking in both - but she made it up with her service.

GFE: Eleven is quite chatty in between shots if you initiate the convo.
She was intrigued why I could speak a little Thai and I shared my story.
She shared hers too and we talked about random stuff like food and news in Thailand.
She makes it a point to not use her mobile throughout the session and the only time she took it was to show me photos of a plant (iykyk) she was growing at home.

Service
Foreplay: It was quite standard, Eleven would lick my raisins while using her hands to caress my smol pp until it grew.
She would also use her nails to lightly stroke it and that was quite sensational.
Frenching and painting are not offered and aren't my thing either so idc.

Blowjob: Eleven can go for really long, with good saliva and suction. Techniques included occasionally:
• A little deepthroat
• Twisting of head while bobbing up and down
• Locking of lips around the head while she tonguerapes the tip and frenulum

I have high standards for BJ and I wanted to do 2 x BBBJ/CIM without FJ if she was good.
She was hardworking but not the best I had, and didn't allow CIM but so too bad.
Just got her to suck for around 10 min until I came outside the first round.

Fuckjob: For the second shot started by riding on top - warning she's damn vigorous. Piak until damn loud and whole bed thumping.
I buay tahan the intensity and asked her to change doggy and rammed her for a good 5 minutes.
The view from behind was pretty good and she moaned fucking loud.
When I was gonna cum I thrusted even harder and faster, and her moans got even louder.
I think I read from another FR earlier describing her moan as "oyea oyea oyea baby" and I realised now this was actually spot-on dead accurate HAHAHA.

Overall
Worth it considering it's a budget bonk.
I haven't tried anything more than 190 from here so I can't say if she's better than other ladies from stables charging premium prices.
She requested for me to write a review for her and I gladly obliged.
She's here for 2 more weeks so I think bros can get plenty.

And unlike other bros who can take studio level professional photos, I'm an absolute noob so here's one to validate my session lmao:

Old 16-07-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
HappyPenguin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for LF - Pizz

OKT: Replies fast and clear instructions

Looks: 9/10 IMO she looks better than her pictures. Slightly more tanned IRL.
Body: 8/10 Slim with natural Bs. Small tattoo on her back shoulder.
BJ: 10/10 Very good technique and long duration.
FJ: 8/10 Rides pretty well and accommodating to all positions.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly and service oriented. Can speak decent english.
RTF: Yes
Old 16-07-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=890272

FR for Fion Poison

Took a 8pm slot today after some verification with Bro EZ.

OKT: Fast responsive type. Directions / instruction straight forward. Kudos for that.

Looks: 7/10 similar to photo and i feel is more cute than pretty and definitely will not reject.
Body: 7/10. Very good curves, slight tummy slight Thai tan but nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 9/10. Natural big. Real handful to suck onto. Big big big la for natural.
Pussy: 8/10. Still tight, trimmed and she loves to be eaten alot. Fingering allowed.
Frenching: 8/10. If UFC got tongue version she is professional. She loves frenching more than me when she is on song.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very good cock sucker indeed. No area was left unattended and she does it with a soft moaning as I fingered her pussy and fondled her nice natural rack. No rush which is good. I detest those who BBBJ for 1, 2 minutes.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to many positions. We did it doggy, sideways cowgirl and standing up. I finished my two shots in missionary.
Service: 8/10. Attentive to me whether i enjoying myself or not and hugged me tight during rest time. My hands were playing non stop with her natural boobies.
RTF: Definitely RTF value, but by the time I can come out to play again she go back Thailand already
Old 16-07-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melody from Poison

Looks 7/10 Pretty native thai look definitely will try to pick up bring to hotel room if see in thailand

Body 8/10 well balanced body not too fat not too thin and good to bang

Boobs 9/10 B cup. This I love. Natural yet big enough. This not easy to find in sg girls bros

Shower 6/10 standard shower. But I rate high as she was attentive and friendly smiling all the way

Frenching 8/10 Very aggressive kisser

BBBJ 8/10 got me to sit on the bed , she lightly rain kisses and licks over everywhere of my body before turning full attention onto my cock. I will say she is one for oral pleasure. The lusty purrs and moans she made while relentlessly sucking my cock , really feels like AV experience on TV. Soshiok I must stop her or else I waste I shot lol

FJ 10/10 Super accommodating She asked what position I liked best. I told her multiple so we started with cowgirl. She then climbed onto me , and lowered herself riding me reverse cowgirl style. This girl really can ride, stamina no joke. Told her I want to fuck her doggy style , and she complied very quickly, wont black face. When I tug her hips to myself to sink my 2IC into her completely, she grind and rub her wet pussy against myself. Made me fuck her even faster. I think she could feel that my thrustings were getting frantic

GFE 9/10 Did not feel commercial for me, I felt as though I was banging a passion filled ONS. There was not a lot of talking as I am not very good with small talk though
Old 16-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toilet1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Spy (A1)

location is good & discreet!

Looks : 9/10, (Looks amazing in person)

Boobs: 9/10, natural, soft and nice to grab on!

BBBJ: 9/10, very good focus

FJ: 8/10, Riding is excellent!

RTF: Absolutely! Thanks Bro for arranging.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Yeah, she didn't want to strip because of her baby damage.. quite bad..
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.

Wanted to book her and glad to have read your FR.
Old 16-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
PoisonLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPoisonLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for FR via whatsap
Old 16-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Wanted to book her and glad to have read your FR.

Hiaz... Getting from some good hits and misses to exorbitantly exp bad misses...
Old 16-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
New updates

Thaismile: Tried Rainbow from their stable recently and was told that she does frenching and CIM, but it didn’t turn out to be the case. I mentioned this to them and they were very apologetic about it.

Even though Rainbow doesn’t french nor do CIM, she still has standard. Overall 3/3 great bonks from them.

Silk: Tried a girl called Marie recently and it turned out to be the worst experience ever. The operator asked for feedback and told me that he will instruct the girl accordingly.

Overall 3/4 great bonks from them.

Lust365: I wanted to book Jaguar so I checked whether she does frenching. The operator was honest and told me that she doesn’t.

I have never booked with him before, and yet he chose to be upfront with me.

Gentlemen’s Club: Slight delay of a few minutes for a booking, but operator gave a valid reason.

Booked once with him, girl (Paris) has standard.

ThaiConcepts: So far so good.

Tried a new girl (Tiw) recently and she has standard.
Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated review for Jeny (A1)

OKT: Damn steady. Took a chance with me being new user and all. Super fast responses

Location: A little out of the way but good for those who drive. Fairly discreet although might be better to go during working hours.

Looks: Exactly like photos. Prettier in person i feel especially with her current hairstyle and color.

Body: Banging. Taut tummy with visible ab lines. Enhanced boobs but feels supple enough. Sensitive nipples but will allow sucking and touching when making love. Back view during doggy is a sight to behold

BBBJ: Standard fare but not the highlight

Kissing: Light kissing, but again not the highlight

FJ: This is where she shines. Obviously a seasoned pro. Grinds back into you with lust in cowgirl. Slaps your ass and pushes you deeper into her in missionary. Super tight in all positions. Might be because of her petite size but really feels like she’s making her pussy’s grip your dick

RTF: Sure. Will try 2 shots next round
Old 16-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=890201

Saw a new gal Katy and text bro galaxy for a 1 shot slot

Location area G

Looks 9/10 better then in photo

Body 9/10 sexy and slim with nice curve

Boobs 9/10 very nice to grab with senstive nipples to play with

French 9/10 same lost lover

Pussy 9/10 tide and wet and when fuck her deep more water came out

Ass 9/10 nice to smack and doggy

Bbbj 9/10 one to the best so far

FJ 9/10 she can accommodate with all the positions I want and the best part is when she ride and cum together

Moan was sexy and stero

Happy bonking guys
Old 16-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Aliboom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for bella from siamnation

Booking with okt is fast and responsive. I state my time and proceed to meet the girl.

Bella is young and friendly. I prefer natural and she got Enhanced boobs which is nice and not so fake. She was shy at first but after warming up she was more open. Had a good session with her. Location wise hotel but no need to check in. Overall great. Will recommend
Old 16-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
mnoo80038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maggie from The Pimp
15/7 @ 11pm

OKT: Fast, polite and responsive with verification, instructions and direction.

Looks: 8/10 Young milf, chio looking.
Body: 9/10 Slim with 0 excess fats. It is probably one of the better one I seen sand had so far.
Body: 10/10 Huge tits which appeared oversized for her body frame. Gotta love them since I am a boobs lover whether they are real or not.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight and neatly trimmed. Lovely shape, couldnt resist but to give her a solid paintjob.
BBBJ: 9/10 Experienced willing to follow instructions (translator needed). Got my cock in a wet mess after her efforts.
FJ: 9/10 WILLING to try any positions and her room has other fittings beside her bed. Had a fantastic time bonking her all over.
GFE: 7/10 Comms was a little hard without translator but efforts can be felt.
RTF: Most likely, first visit to this stable and the experience was good, so why not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1