The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
i tried the twins tarma, long story short, tarma pricing makes no sense unless you're loaded, but if you want to just try the experience and you're a lover of lanky babes then just go for it once, at least.

xx is the more talkative one with more initiative, but LL really shines during the sensual. very busy experience, hectic even, but woah. its my first visit with LL and im a huge fan of her figure. her skin is smoother, legs are amazing, and she's no airport, small Bs at least. actually now wanna try LL alone, and have more time to explore her bod mmmmmm.

XX as usual is just oozing with GFE. KC trap strong in this one. really enjoyed the experience, rtm limited by budget however, bros with deep pockets may be enjoying the returns of repeat visits, who knows.
Tarma price increased
Old 10-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She looks late 20s to me, but the important thing is the service and working attitude is there.. I very much disagree on the cutely and SYT part but to each his own ba..
Understand bro. Hahahah.

And yes, her service and attitude is very good IMO. I think for these, most Bros who visited her before can tally too. Going to those with half-f attitude or just keep using their phone or black face is damn irritating. Can roam North South East West also no use like that.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, to bring your attention to the photo below in pink top. Looking carefully, that's a MILF at least late 30s. Realistically -20% for meitu, and discount for figure as well (gravity).
Yeah don't think she is young, that photo is more telling.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chionging for quite a while liao... this is my rough estimation. Not trying to spolit anyone's rice bowl or fantasy but if anyone thinks the profile age is honest, they must be dreaming...

If ML says they are:

20, auto plus 2 = 22
21, auto plus 4 = 25
22, auto plus 6 = 28
23, auto plus 7 = 30
24, auto plus 8 = 32
25, auto plus 9 = 34
26 and above. Auto plus 10...

Age is not the biggest factor for me but Boobs/Looks/Service is.

So i normally don't go for anyone above "25" unless they have great massage skills and sometimes good to try milfy abit as their customer services is very good compared to AP syt.

Last edited by bonkbong; 10-01-2020 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
BB where got SYT lol..

Nowadays people like to "abuse" said classification man..
Can qualify lah. Unless your SYT classification is much younger
Old 10-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Haha .. I also saw a guy doing the same. He was on the phone being directed where to go. Place too secluded also not good. Can easily identify fellow cheongsters.

i always do a google streetview to recce for form up area before the rendezvous
Old 10-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/
Boobs are respectable B. Nice to suck and fonder. Her figure is good - right amount of flesh. I don't fancy those ultra thin where u can see the rib cage. Unshaven below but off limit.

Not the rush you off kind. I was there for nearly an hour.
So you also did not get her to blow you??? What's going on???

Quote:
No wonder.. Was wondering why got a fella outside the premises prancing up and down and constantly looking at his phone.. Was initially afraid of being kena double booked..
Bro tell me you got her to bj you!
Old 10-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you also did not get her to blow you??? What's going on???

I'm also completely
Old 10-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
i tried the twins tarma, long story short, tarma pricing makes no sense unless you're loaded, but if you want to just try the experience and you're a lover of lanky babes then just go for it once, at least.

xx is the more talkative one with more initiative, but LL really shines during the sensual. very busy experience, hectic even, but woah. its my first visit with LL and im a huge fan of her figure. her skin is smoother, legs are amazing, and she's no airport, small Bs at least. actually now wanna try LL alone, and have more time to explore her bod mmmmmm.

XX as usual is just oozing with GFE. KC trap strong in this one. really enjoyed the experience, rtm limited by budget however, bros with deep pockets may be enjoying the returns of repeat visits, who knows.
That’s my only hesitance with tarma. Too much of a good thing spoils the experience.

Agreed with XX’s GFE. Her KC trap really up there. Actually no...both are strong. Just a matter of which you prefer.

The only difficulty now is how do I juggle slots between XiaoXiao and LingLong. I like both of them and they both trigger very different desires.

Not to mention there are some others which I want to RTM.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Can qualify lah. Unless your SYT classification is much younger
You ownself song can liao.. No point arguing over this..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icegarfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/shuang-shuang-massage/

Did anyone try this new gal?
Old 10-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The way it is going, this shop will soon be on AV target, much like the one where former AP Momo was at. Seems like AV has very low tolerance for this type of operations.

Expect that amongst those asking for contact details include some cops.
This is one of my concerns too. Anyway with the amount of people going in and out. this place is too hot
Old 10-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Don’t have lol (apparently she doesn’t like it).. Will advise her to remove it from her listing to avoid misunderstandings..

I did enjoy her sensual though.. It got pretty steamy and erotic at times.. To me, she’s like Meng Meng on roids..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Chubby milf?
Seems very different from photo lor... ��
Roam south? Forest or desert?
South exploration is possible. Not thick forest bushes ba.

Edit: she not chubby la. Just not skinny to bone type. Body as pic shown.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

Location is where wen-cun is. Shared apartment with another ML. Privacy is ok as her room is with attached bathroom.

She is a beauty. Resemblance to photos is 80-90%. Her face is not as oval.
Initial craze has likely died down - seem easier to book now.

Massage is hard. She uses her body weight with accurate arm placements to hit your sore spots. She will 'walk' over your back with her knees. Not painful as she is quite light.
Sensual touchings, kissing and teasing with words/moans are above average.
She will latch/lock her lower part to one of your leg and initiate rubbing movements. Calculated position to prevent unfriendly roaming to her below... haha. Playability hopefully will improve in subsequent visits.

Boobs are respectable B. Nice to suck and fonder. Her figure is good - right amount of flesh. I don't fancy those ultra thin where u can see the rib cage. Unshaven below but off limit.

Not the rush you off kind. I was there for nearly an hour.

She will be around for cny. Will rtm after my regular rtc
That's great news.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1