The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7R11 Carol; H14R5 Poh Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
H7 R11 - Carol Face: 8/10 one of the prettiest.. body: 8/10 .. boobs .. nice shape .. AR - 6/10 - hygiene .. good, put [B]use barrier[/B],... not much feeling ..Catbath: 7/10 - .. BJ: 8/10 .. FJ: 7/10 ... KANINA i pump few times CUM LIAO! oh god! even Carol also say "哇,你这么快出了?.. overall 8/10 - RTF ...attracted by her looks.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!! - that is why Life is so interesting. Lookwise, H7R11 Carol is more of GND standard to me. She is very friendly, humble and chatty - do not think herself pretty too!! No BBBJ means no CIM - no need to explain "sperms stuck between teeth" HaHa!! - good one!! Use barier - cap on tongue for AR ?? You probably love her look very much - reminds you of someone - that is why cum so fast. Practices make perfect - visit a few more time - probably will last longer. Nice FR. Keep it up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeloveok View Post
.. H14... H05. .. Poh Yee, ..quite pretty .. friendly... licking is very solid... reject .. french .. S$30, believe her service worth the money.. is it she is cat30?
H14R5 Poh Yi, is Cat 30. Really one of the younger, better looking and good service WL in the Cat. Very chatty, friendly; with a sweet smile. Highly recommended - value for $30 - no kissing!!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

H11 R06 - Yen Yen

Went down yesterday around 12:30pm... Look look see see for close to half an hour. Finally settle on yen yen. Been wanting to up the house gals for a long time. But dun have the courage to go in becos a lot of time they chat chit around the walk-way. Sian.. plus shy.

But this time round, they were all inside their own room. Heehee... So i walk in to her room... 1st time. Very attractive, i think. Slighty taller than me a bit... But i like.

Both of us chit chat a lot. She make me feel very relax. The rest i will not touch on anymore... BUT!!! I feel a bit sad was that no bbbj.

Haiz... Now dunno whether i will visit her again.... Unless all WL dun provide bbbj then maybe i will visit her......

Good morning everybody....
Old 05-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
H11 R06 - Yen Yen

Went down yesterday around 12:30pm... Look look see see for close to half an hour. Finally settle on yen yen. Been wanting to up the house gals for a long time. But dun have the courage to go in becos a lot of time they chat chit around the walk-way. Sian.. plus shy.

But this time round, they were all inside their own room. Heehee... So i walk in to her room... 1st time. Very attractive, i think. Slighty taller than me a bit... But i like.

Both of us chit chat a lot. She make me feel very relax. The rest i will not touch on anymore... BUT!!! I feel a bit sad was that no bbbj.

Haiz... Now dunno whether i will visit her again.... Unless all WL dun provide bbbj then maybe i will visit her......

Good morning everybody....
Thanks for FR Bro. So confirm she don't do BBBJ anymore. Last time I RTF she still do. Now I thinking if I still RTF. See how.

Cheers.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ai ya... Like that i missed the days she do bbbj.... Sad....
Old 05-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from Petain..went down to try my luck on few ang pai..direct to da S one people waiting (expected)..so jump to next cos usually i don que..next is Vivi and guess what nobody queing ( suprisingly )..so chop the place and wait..Yes door open and is my first time trying her after hearing so much..Very Milf next door's look to me..like her hair style short wawa head..yes my dish below are my reports..

Looks: 7
Boby:Quite big rack tall with big ass..phew!
Boobs: Soft average size ok for me
Catbath: enjoyable
Ass rim: abit short
BBBJ: 9 from me Shiok
Fj: go for doggy and finish off
RTF: Very likely

Like the way she talk very soft spoken,when came out time two person waiting outside..i think she hardly get a short break..
Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Makeloveok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you think she is Cat30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
That is correct Bro, Poh Yi H14R05 is CAT30. She is a PT trained veteran. SOP services: catbath, BJ, FJ.

On another note, I talk to H16 OKT asking where is R04 YoYo. He gives me unsure answer and just say she got gastric. I thinking, more than 1 month already and she got gastric? Anyways, I tried but can't get anything much from him.

Nice FR Bro Makeloveok, ups you +2.

Cheers.
Wah!!!
2 humble points leh! So motivated to make love
Thank you bro fornicator! Thank you
Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Just back from Petain..went down to try my luck on few ang pai..direct to da S one people waiting (expected)..so jump to next cos usually i don que..next is Vivi and guess what nobody queing ( suprisingly )..so chop the place and wait..Yes door open and is my first time trying her after hearing so much..Very Milf next door's look to me..like her hair style short wawa head..yes my dish below are my reports..

Looks: 7
Boby:Quite big rack tall with big ass..phew!
Boobs: Soft average size ok for me
Catbath: enjoyable
Ass rim: abit short
BBBJ: 9 from me Shiok
Fj: go for doggy and finish off
RTF: Very likely

Like the way she talk very soft spoken,when came out time two person waiting outside..i think she hardly get a short break..

You are one hell of lucky bugger! I reach PT today thinking of getting Vivi at about 6.15pm... but she is not around! Gosh... then I go and look for MJ... she also not around.

Then go to H22... saw Michelle and Nikki available, but U-turn... don't feel like trying them. So, go home PCC
Old 05-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H24r28

Had a goodtime with H24R28 last night. Had gone there aiming for H16R4 but strangely, still MIA. Must have seen the last of her already...
Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ManINBlack2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is petain ??? tat time i when there all is aunties and ahma??? mind telling me whr izzit??? thanks =)
Old 06-07-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H16R04 - YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
...Had gone there aiming for H16R4 but strangely, still MIA. Must have seen the last of her already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....On another note, I talk to H16 OKT asking where is R04 YoYo. He gives me unsure answer and just say she got gastric. I thinking, more than 1 month already and she got gastric? Anyways, I tried but can't get anything much from him....

Cheers.
As per above, I do hope it is only 'gastric'. Long time never see YoYo when I pass through H16 going to backlane. Had tried her once way back when she was still in H03.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManINBlack2 View Post
where is petain ??? tat time i when there all is aunties and ahma??? mind telling me whr izzit??? thanks =)

Good Morning to you

Petain road is a minor road linked Upper Serangoon Road and Jalan Besar. Petain bothel is next to City SQ Mall

Near to Farrer Park MRT.
City SQ Mall provide shuttle service if i am not wrong.

Btw, it is near little india. If people trapped my moment with GPS, i say i go to Mustafa for shopping. I enjoy the Roti Plata.

So much i can recall, if you can't figure out, ask taxi driver where is Kin_Jio_Kar.

Thanks for asking
Old 06-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManINBlack2 View Post
Hope this helps:

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=211

FYI, still got aunty and ah ma but some ex-GL WLs migrated so more options now.

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=757

Good luck and post FR if you made it.

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
You are one hell of lucky bugger! I reach PT today thinking of getting Vivi at about 6.15pm... but she is not around! Gosh... then I go and look for MJ... she also not around.

Then go to H22... saw Michelle and Nikki available, but U-turn... don't feel like trying them. So, go home PCC
Hah! Lucky bugger he is Bro San Guo! I think you are lucky!
Where got see H22 Michelle and Nikki available still can afford U-turn?! Me I go PT 6:30pm, no Michelle, no Nikki, no nothing! But I don't go home and PCC, haha! I go to my 'plan B'.

Mid-week already. Play safe Bros!

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=fornicator;6102082]Hah! Lucky bugger he is Bro San Guo! I think you are lucky!
Where got see H22 Michelle and Nikki available still can afford U-turn?! Me I go PT 6:30pm, no Michelle, no Nikki, no nothing!

Quite true la seldom see their door open..haha
Old 06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
wolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had a session with ting ting (h02r15)

here's my humble FR
looks: 7/10 more on the meatier side, but not too over
attitude: very very friendly, good for 1st time bros
Bj/Ar: alot of positions, good suction n licking
Fj: Tight n wet. body v soft too, nice for missionery
overall: 7.5/10 good svc, friendly n chatty

Rtf: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1