The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Only one from La siora

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
hope both are from La Siora...or Sweet Devil...
Old 05-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blacklace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you find this thread useful please up me - http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=435974
Old 05-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Only one from La siora
Is there a reason not to publish who? I mean it's the same rules as always for booking, right.

HD.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried the following PRC girl here SM services, any feedback ?

1. http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585880-1-4.html

2 http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585439-1-2.html

3. http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585057-1-2.html
Old 05-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
The first one Posh seems quite pretty and sexy. Looks like one of the PRC mistress that I have tried before. They seems to know how to make your dick stupidly tortured. I think usually they love to give you pain. I even encountered my dick has bruises since I can't move around and just to ask Mistress mercy. Fortunately, Mistress pity me and give me mercy and making me cum good. I was so scared that my whole dick soft and cannot hard-on. She asked me to take a bath then come out. She touch here and there but still cannot hard on until she stuck her feet inside my mouth again and amazingly it become hard again. Luckily we both happy again and she HJ me till i cum and just a second before cum she slap my dick to make me cum with pain. The bruise last me about a week..
Old 05-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to see some PRC FLs turning to SM. $100 per hour is a reasonable amount but would not go more than that.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah bro. I think more and more PRC turning into SM. one thing is.they dont.really need to sex. Just use hand and leg also they are above the client during SM session. We pay $$ and we need to serve them. What a great live for them. I think in China the sM become norm and most of the client look for SM.

Anyway whoever mixed with Chinese has a lovely face and smooth skin. Jap-chinese; Thai-chinese; viet-chinese.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Because dates not confirmed yet.
Anyway, you have posted the link to Mistress Murasaki's visit in June. Only missing are the dates

The domina coming in May is Mistress Hibiki. When I sessionaed with her in Nagoya back in Jan, I was telling her Spore has changed so much since her last visit here some 10+ years ago. Never expected her to really come by despite her busy schedule. She has indeed been going places in last two months.

Any bros wish to session with her, please write to her on facebook. Only thing to note is i understand she will be here just couple of days, so there won't be many sessions available as she will probably need to do some sightseeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
Is there a reason not to publish who? I mean it's the same rules as always for booking, right.

HD.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Hibiki-san is awesome, I found a cool YouTube from Montreal 2012 with her recently

I would say book early, she travels a lot.

HD.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Her coolness factor was just simply overwhelming. Her eyes are so seductively powerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
Hibiki-san is awesome, I found a cool YouTube from Montreal 2012 with her recently

I would say book early, she travels a lot.

HD.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering any one had Mistress Qi Qi contact? Is she in Singapore? Really miss the old day serving her.

Any brother has her news, please msg me! Thanks
Old 06-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any new English speaking dommes in Singapore. I remember many pages ago, there was a big argument about prc FLs turning into dommes, haha.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
The extent to which Posh's pics are blurred and smoothened leads me to think that she is at least mid-30s.

Here are more pics of the other two:

http://www.lustcite.com/#!qianqian/c22it
http://sgshiok.info/jade82325395/

http://www.lustcite.com/#!tianqing/ccao
http://sgshiok.info/xena82325350/

No my cup of tea either, so I'm afraid I can't give a first-hand report.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Yeah bro. I think more and more PRC turning into SM. one thing is.they dont.really need to sex. Just use hand and leg also they are above the client during SM session. We pay $$ and we need to serve them. What a great live for them. I think in China the sM become norm and most of the client look for SM...
While it is nice to have choices, most of the FL-turned-domme types leaves one only vaguely satisfied. More suitable for kinksters who are the sort who still enjoy vanilla sex, but with some kink or fetish thrown in.

When they go into domme-ing for the sake of 'easy' money, the skill tends to plateau quickly. Then they realise it is not exactly easy to be good at it. Others go back to vanilla services purely due to the fact that vanilla customers are easy to deal with, easier to satisfy, and more 'normal' folk that are less scary (in the words of the FLs, not mine). I find that only those who derive some enjoyment from domme-ing, or who have at least a smidgen of a dominant personality, are able to attain any decent level of domme skills.

Also, while it is true there are many clubs and individuals in China catering to BDSM, it is still by far the minority. I don' think they are at the stage when one can say it is the 'norm' and 'most clients look for SM' yet.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callers View Post
I heard in Taiwan, it is almost impossible to find a SM domme.

Don't know is it true or not?
Hi bro Callers.

It seems that MF have two listings of which one is still working. This site lists 4 Mistresses, so the answer to your hypothetical question seems to be "Not"

On the other hand a 3 hour flight for $450 will put you in the Tokyo. Which might explain the low numbers listed in Taipei.

A mere 1 1/2 hours to Hong Kong for $233 might not have a much appeal but is also an alternative.

HD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1