The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
abv average massage and atitude, excellent hj9/10. face is ok but body is 2/10. need to have my ablity to seperate physical looks and sensual to enjoy the session lol
Who are u referring to?
Old 28-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I always scratch my head when bros here describe the ML it FL as green. To put it in perspective, any ML/FL has seen and touched more cocks in 1 or 2 days than an average girl has in her entire lifetime!

So it's not about being green. Because the ML/FL is certainly not green.

Reasons why could be the ML/FL has not been trained properly and learned the wrong things. Or just quite daft and cannot learn the skills of pleasuring. Or just can't be bothered to learn.
Yup, summarize one word green. She definitely not naive, young and less experienced perhaps. Don't think she is a long time ML in the pass for sure, based on my feel. There are some natural ones that has the makings for it despite being just in the business. My opinions based on past experiences (probably a hundred neh nehs?)
Old 28-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
This one is......my dream gal.

( Click to show/hide )
Big perky boobs on a slim body....she is the one in the middle

Her popularity's gonna skyrocket with this post

Anyway thanks, i gotta visit her sometime
Old 28-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!

https://$$$$$.com/model/linda-massage/

hey guys any good Feedback Form this ML ?
Old 28-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I heard that SLG cannot post as FL, that why all who wants advertising time become ML.

Heard that all the sites actually reside in China and they got swept together jointly...
Of course can post as FL in SLG la... Under "sweet kawaii babes" section. But now only 3 girls cos no one really looks there.

Yes and all sites are hosted and managed in China. It's been like this for a long time liow.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ever since Laura left haven't found a busty ML with high playability. Have been reading FR from bros where and narrow with the following ML. Need your recommendation.

1) Tang Tang
2) Xin Er
3) Bei Bei
4) Xue Er

Which one has busty tits to fondle and suck with high playability similar to Laura ?
Old 28-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Ever since Laura left haven't found a busty ML with high playability. Have been reading FR from bros where and narrow with the following ML. Need your recommendation.

1) Tang Tang
2) Xin Er
3) Bei Bei
4) Xue Er

Which one has busty tits to fondle and suck with high playability similar to Laura ?
Xin er has pretty good playability and nice boobs, quite similar in those two fields to Laura. The rest haven't tried so cannot compare yet.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

1) Tang Tang
2) Xin Er
3) Bei Bei
4) Xue Er

Din try 1 n 2.

3 - Definitely huge melons but low playability
4 - Enhanced n not the very huge kind but playability skyhigh
Old 28-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course can post as FL in SLG la... Under "sweet kawaii babes" section. But now only 3 girls cos no one really looks there.
This section has always been a head scratcher to me. It's for FL but deliberately headlined as something else. End up FL won't list there coz hardly anyone will bother with that section. Becomes FL masquerade as ML just so that they will list at the high traffic section, create more "work" for customers to guess who are the genuine ML n whom are the multi-tasking ML cum FL.

As much as I dislike the UI of sgbeautycastle site, at least the gals there are listed as their "real" identity and rates. SLG might as well shut the pointless section, which is not serving the needs of both the FLs n customers.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Her popularity's gonna skyrocket with this post

Anyway thanks, i gotta visit her sometime
Bro if you wanna try be quick as she leaving 3 Jan
She got the looks and figure but don’t expect good service
Hard to come across with this ‘green’ type
Old 28-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, summarize one word green. She definitely not naive, young and less experienced perhaps. Don't think she is a long time ML in the pass for sure, based on my feel. There are some natural ones that has the makings for it despite being just in the business. My opinions based on past experiences (probably a hundred neh nehs?)
Maybe instead of "green", maybe should be "low skills".

And I'm sure your experience adds up to more than a hundred neh nehs... Every one must multiply by two hor.
Old 28-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1) Tang Tang
2) Xin Er
3) Bei Bei
4) Xue Er

No.2 definitely fits the bill.
Old 28-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
No.2 definitely fits the bill.
I would recommend no.2 as well . Over the top sensual, big soft tits.
Old 28-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Din try 1 n 2.

3 - Definitely huge melons but low playability
4 - Enhanced n not the very huge kind but playability skyhigh
Try coco hers can suck and very gfe person
Old 28-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
abv average massage and atitude, excellent hj9/10. face is ok but body is 2/10. need to have my ablity to seperate physical looks and sensual to enjoy the session lol
Thanks but this for Bao Bei or Linda?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1