The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Li Li lor..
When?

Looking forward to your review.
Old 21-12-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Went to Zu Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/) earlier this week.

Pros:
- Stays alone, clean apartment. Accessible by public transport.
- Pretty, looks older than the stated 22 though.
- Awesome tits on an amazing body. Felt really shiok when she rubbed her soft neh neh against my back.
- FN
- Cbj was good. Hardworking. Not the stated bbbj but I prefer it that way anyway so no complaints.

Cons:
- Session was a bit quiet.
- Didn't get to play with her tits because of the way she positioned herself during BJ.
- Quite a bit of phone usage. Used phone immediately after the deed when I was still in the room. I understand the need to make as many appointments as possible but at least wait for me to go and shower first?

RTM: Unlikely.

Maybe next will try this sweet looking Yu Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-er-massage/).
Old 21-12-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 8
gavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to all

Anyone still have jj's contact?
Old 21-12-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/

since my regular was not available, tried her instead.

location discreet, super convenient for drivers.
looks: usual discount, looks quite a bit older tho. height is legit she's about 1.7m
massage: not bad got strength,quite heavy phone usage. seemed like almost half the time
sensual: will cuddle up beside you, but felt rushed. cbj for like 20s then become hj liao.

maybe cause quite late, right after the deed asked me to shower then she cleaned up and start texting, took the hint and paid up and left. total time 40 mins. meh.

RTM: nope
Old 21-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Visited OG Angel (when she was on code red awhile back - stained pad and all). Service still good, no shortchange. Went straight into action. Joked about what would I do if she’s not around - told me to visit YY (she hasn’t changed name then)

Initially never tried as her looks abit not gum me at first glance but decided to take a plunge.

MR for YY/Xiao Shu Qu
Short verdict: RTM maybe/not priority

Longer verdict:
Similar SOP to head into the place. Location needs no introduction for Angel fans. Not of a fan of this area but way too many yummies here.

Stepped into the place, greeted by a tall and slim YY. She doesn’t look horrible but complexion isn’t as smooth as those in the pictures and videos. Her change of name is rightfully so given her similarity of looks to the star - especially those lips.

No showering together but that’s fine with me.
Playability and roaming is good with dirty talking and all. Her nips are pretty succulent too. Her figure isn’t as taut, but not fleshy. Said she doesn’t exercise at all. Haha

I think like it or not, due to their closeness and friendship, YY would be compared with Angel. I hope it will not affect YY’s confidence always being compared to her friend.
Unfortunately YY’s looks still don’t gum me, she’s pretty but there’s just something that doesn’t click for me.
Would I rtm? Prob as a second or third choice.
As usual YMMV.

Wanting to RTM others in the area, but just sick of this area...
Prob venture back to the East for a bit.
Old 21-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-massage/

Wow.

Darn, I'll be out of town again soon.
why!you tried her before
look like quite big boned
Old 21-12-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That's odd.. Such a sexy and exotic babe servicing you but still can't pew pew pew..

Anyway how she remember you out of so many customers when you wanted to make a RTM booking?
i supposed she made a note of my number straight after I left the 1st time.
Old 21-12-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
So was that ur 1 and only session with her, since she is nv short of customers.
Yes lor.....
Old 21-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Hi guys.

Who is the SS u al talking abt last 1-2 pages? Songsong?

And when u all talk abt roaming signal, is it with hands or lips/tongue?
Old 21-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Went to Zu Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/) earlier this week.

Pros:
- Awesome tits on an amazing body. Felt really shiok when she rubbed her soft neh neh against my back.
- FN

Cons:
- Quite a bit of phone usage. Used phone immediately after the deed when I was still in the room. I understand the need to make as many appointments as possible but at least wait for me to go and shower first?

RTM: Unlikely.
Thanks for the FR bro! Your pros are the reason why I am interested in seeing her. But the con is the one thing I hate, and won't visit. So now not sure whether to remove her from my to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/

massage: not bad got strength,quite heavy phone usage. seemed like almost half the time
sensual: will cuddle up beside you, but felt rushed. cbj for like 20s then become hj liao.

maybe cause quite late, right after the deed asked me to shower then she cleaned up and start texting, took the hint and paid up and left. total time 40 mins. meh.

RTM: nope
Thanks for the FR bro. Up you.

This kind of ML ... Rush here rush there, use phone ignoring you ...totally sian. Makes you feel like a fool. And then 40mins! Bad.
Old 21-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Phone Use Issues
Using phone is understandably unavoidable. It's the girls' business to check and make appointments.

However the MLs must have tact doing it. We pay to feel happy, not to feel left out in the cold. Too much using phone throughout the session and we are left lying on the bed not knowing what to do, feeling like unwanted garbage, like a nobody, disrespected, and getting pissed off. And it's not just the actual using of the phone, but constantly being distracted by it, anticipating the next message. So their focus is on the phone and not you. They are thinking of the next customer and not you. This I fucking hate the most. One of the tell tale signs is when they leave the phone on the bed, around the pillow within easy reach! Hate, hate...

MLs must cultivate a proper phone checking routine to minimize disruption to customer's time and pleasure. MLs like Xue Er is a master at good phone-use etiquette. In fact her bedside manners are almost perfect, always! Even though I've seen her countless times.

The Xue ER Way

First, I'm greeted at the door by a big happy smile and those awesome tits (lol). No phone in hand. Then simple cordial conversation and hello kisses as I undress. Still no phone in hand. She'll then usher me to the bathroom to shower. Only then will she head to the side table where her phone is and check it while I'm washing and drying up. Once sensing that I'm almost done drying up, she'll put down the phone back on the side table, come over to help me...and I'll help her out of her clothes, slowly but hungrily of course. Our session has started. Her sole focus is on pleasuring me now. No more phone use. After my first shot, we'll cuddle, talk and understandable she'll check messages and make quick short replies if required. Then it's back to me, and pleasuring me for the second time. Perfect. Completely satisfied when I leave her. And I'm sure she does the same with everyone. That's professionalism!!

Others with great phone-use etiquette are Lu Lu, Tian Niu... Aiyo, all left! Now besides XE , can't immediately think of anyone else...sigh.
Old 21-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When?

Looking forward to your review.
This weekend..

Most likely won’t differ much from the others ba..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Hi guys.

Who is the SS u al talking abt last 1-2 pages? Songsong?

And when u all talk abt roaming signal, is it with hands or lips/tongue?
Yeah Song Song.. You trying her?

Both..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6834 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Maybe next will try this sweet looking Yu Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-er-massage/).
The profile pic really caught my eye but the spectacles pics and video are probably closer to the real deal.... so I’m still on the fence for this one.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Song Song really airport?

Her mug is what really interests me. Youthful yet looking womanly-sultry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1