The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
congratulations in advance and in future!

spurs have 60 pts and are... 5th
when can pride of london team finish top 3 spot leh.......... maybe dun talk abt top 3 , how abt finish above gunners....haiz....pride of london
hope still have one of the best striker ,berbatov next season
Old 16-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers69 View Post
when can pride of london team finish top 3 spot leh.......... maybe dun talk abt top 3 , how abt finish above gunners....haiz....pride of london
hope still have one of the best striker ,berbatov next season
you seem to like saying pride of london. you dont like the thread title for some reasons or you want to be the pride of lan jiao?
Old 16-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mai tu lan leh bro...... just joking nia lah....what for i dun like this thread leh...furthermore "pride of london" help me win $$$ for last few matches..hehe.

mai tu lan , mai tu lan.....i use pride of london refers to spur hor.mai tu lah.
Old 16-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all the Yids, this is for you. Enjoy.

Old 16-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post

? but why is jol still looking at attacking players when it is the defence that needs looking at??? ledley king is too injury proned to be relied on to last the season...
True enuff man. But if u ask me, I think Jol wants depth in all departments. Yes, King is injury prone, but we have able squad players to replace him. Rocha is good, just need time to adept, while Gardner is doing well of late. If we were to sign a centre half, I reckon we should sign a seasoned campaigner...someone who could marshall and have loads of experience. We used to have Mabbut who guided Sol, we had Naybet who mend and moulded Ledley King. So we need some who could do that job for Dawson.

Plus I dun think the defence is at fault most of the time. I reckon Jol should work on the link between the defenders and Midfielders as most of our fault comes from there...just look at how many goals we let in from outside the box...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
They have not found a suitable replacement for carrick which is not easy as they got him cheap from a lower league and was a real 'find' that dont come often. Personally, i feel they need to replace lee who is too lightweight, a holding midfielder and a striker with better finishing ratio.
I think we dont need a replacement for Carrick. We have too many defenssive minded midfielders...Tainio has done a decent job, Zokora is reliable as ever, and Hudds have brilliant vision and passing ability, despite his lack of pace. As for Lee, I think he is a good player. He has showed the desire this season and is very good getting forward. But he needs to work on his defending. And I think if Jol wants to sign a LB (Baines/Bridge/Bale), Lee should be pushing for a regular spot. He would make a good squad player. We need depth rather than getting a few million pounds.

Quote:
i am not sure anymore...
Haha..at least u mentioned Keane is hot rather than "Crouch is Hot"..I would label u as bad taste then liao...hehe
Old 16-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post

superb! ricardo villa, gazza, hoddle, archibald... you were all there!
Old 16-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
And I think if Jol wants to sign a LB (Baines/Bridge/Bale), Lee should be pushing for a regular spot. He would make a good squad player. We need depth rather than getting a few million pounds.
wayne bridge is the best left back in EPL this season if i may say so. totally under-rated and should have a better career with spurs if he joins. cashley cole is always falling down or whining to the referee.
Old 16-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
superb! ricardo villa, gazza, hoddle, archibald... you were all there!

Ya all the past great players and see my nick you will know how i started to love Tottenham.

Here's our future legend.
Old 17-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post

awesome!!! thanks, although i m not strictly a spurs fan... just a fan of attacking football...

Quote:
True enuff man. But if u ask me, I think Jol wants depth in all departments. Yes, King is injury prone, but we have able squad players to replace him. Rocha is good, just need time to adept, while Gardner is doing well of late. If we were to sign a centre half, I reckon we should sign a seasoned campaigner...someone who could marshall and have loads of experience. We used to have Mabbut who guided Sol, we had Naybet who mend and moulded Ledley King. So we need some who could do that job for Dawson.

Plus I dun think the defence is at fault most of the time. I reckon Jol should work on the link between the defenders and Midfielders as most of our fault comes from there...just look at how many goals we let in from outside the box...
someone with experience to guide the young defenders? sol is available!!! hahaha... just kidding... no offence.

spurs have quite a few young players who r very good, particularly king and huddlestone. think the problem here is for spurs to stop selling!!! give them some time to play together, get a couple of good players per season and voila, a team certainly capable of challenging for honours.

Quote:
wayne bridge is the best left back in EPL this season if i may say so. totally under-rated and should have a better career with spurs if he joins. cashley cole is always falling down or whining to the referee.
i totally agree that bridge is a much better choice than cashley cole cos cole has developed weak legs and a CB mouth to boot. is he always like that or just that fake marriage has made him so??? always see him complaining to the ref like a whore would to her OKT... really wished to tell him, "shut the f**k up and get on with the game already!!!"
Old 17-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

. think the problem here is for spurs to stop selling!!! give them some time to play together, get a couple of good players per season and voila, a team certainly capable of challenging for honours.
We are perhaps not a big 4 club yet, but in terms of financial stability, we ARE in the top 3! Thats why we had Juventus' 25million bid for Berbatov rejected. And Jol has said that, "...we are a rich club, and rich clubs don't sell their players...unless if he wants to..." So thats assuarance for u. In Carrick's case, he wanted to leave. So be it. We fared ok this season. Look out for us in 2007/08!
Old 17-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
We are perhaps not a big 4 club yet, but in terms of financial stability, we ARE in the top 3! Thats why we had Juventus' 25million bid for Berbatov rejected. And Jol has said that, "...we are a rich club, and rich clubs don't sell their players...unless if he wants to..." So thats assuarance for u. In Carrick's case, he wanted to leave. So be it. We fared ok this season. Look out for us in 2007/08!
berbatov for 25mil pounds??? even i wouldnt sell!!! take it 1 step at a time... u guys r consistent enough to beat the lower teams on a regular basis, in fact, more regular than the team i support... but to climb up, spurs need to start beating the bigger teams, which i feel i have seen it this season. so, all the best for next season. cheers...
Old 17-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are perhaps not a big 4 club yet, but in terms of financial stability, we ARE in the top 3! Thats why we had Juventus' 25million bid for Berbatov rejected.
wow even mighty juve want something from spurs. can they sell del piero, c.zanetti, nedved and buffon to spurs too?

berbatov is earning 45k a week now, doubled recently so used to be 20+k only. those on 120k 0r 130k ought to be hanged if they have to be injured every now and then.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
berbatov for 25mil pounds??? even i wouldnt sell!!! take it 1 step at a time... u guys r consistent enough to beat the lower teams on a regular basis, in fact, more regular than the team i support... but to climb up, spurs need to start beating the bigger teams, which i feel i have seen it this season. so, all the best for next season. cheers...
sorry, i meant yet to have seen spurs beating the bigger teams on a regular basis...

Quote:
wow even mighty juve want something from spurs. can they sell del piero, c.zanetti, nedved and buffon to spurs too?

berbatov is earning 45k a week now, doubled recently so used to be 20+k only. those on 120k 0r 130k ought to be hanged if they have to be injured every now and then.
u sure u want spurs to have those juve players??? hmm... well, with the exception of buffon...

berbatov was previously on 22k/week... but i m sure he would get much more if he does something about his hairstyle!!!
Old 18-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry, i meant yet to have seen spurs beating the bigger teams on a regular basis...

u sure u want spurs to have those juve players??? hmm... well, with the exception of buffon...

berbatov was previously on 22k/week... but i m sure he would get much more if he does something about his hairstyle!!!
spurs held their own against arsenal in recent years, then beat chelsea 2-1 in WHL this season (after donkey years of getting thrashed by them). now they have to try to do well against man utd and liverpool next, in order to be up there with the big boys.

those juve players are still good and full of experience, havent seen them play for the entire season due to serie B, not that we get to watch serie A a lot though, thanks to our starhub scv.

i think berbatov should dye his hair white to commemorate 125 years of tottenham.
Old 18-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i think berbatov should dye his hair white to commemorate 125 years of tottenham.
Wa...then he'll look like a vagabond swordsman from chinese kung fu series.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1