The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansub View Post
U seem to know stuff dun u?

I am a 'lurker'... as defined by Bro Ziebert...

I am wondering if Tune will charge for being gal-friendly? I understand they charge for everyting...
Thanks guys for the support for GUAPO. That will get him out of moderation. His posts will appear immediately.

TUNE is a short time hotel similar to SOGO. You can easily bring a girl in but not 2 or more. You can expect the bed to be plastic covered under the bed sheet. To prevent stains from sexual activities.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
Wow you must be really really DISLIKE ME!!!!Is this the way u welcome me???
Aniwae i prefer to do the talking at the pool table.
I can't wait for this big duel to be settle btw us and pls no cheating(know wat i mean).
Didn't even managed to visit silly hat,now u making me more sad.....instead of cheering me up.Thanks.
Haha....make u annoyed so u can go all out at the pool table, n no more excuses ok??
Cheating?? see, another excuse of yours. i totally don't need to resort to that. The truth will be out very soon at the showdown.

You never go Sillyhat whose fault ah?
Early know your unappreciative response, i don't post the picture.
Aiyah, press wrong button become up your points....Sigh...

If u want to quote a certain post n reply , press the quote button on the right bottom of the particular post then write ur reply. Then it will appear as in this post.

Last edited by datou; 22-02-2012 at 04:33 AM.
Old 22-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My long waited day is coming soon... Hope everything turns out well..
Old 22-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post

Don't worry bro, just prepare urself by reading up info here.
Do take precaution on safety, hide ur cash n beware of strangers.
If coming alone, just hook up w some of the bros that coincides w your dates n have a good time.

I remembered our dates differs by only a few days mentioned during the gathering in Spore.

Last edited by datou; 22-02-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post
just enjoy man... i am missing the place already
Old 22-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Thanks guys for the support for GUAPO. That will get him out of moderation. His posts will appear immediately.
Well, should I put him in my 'to-do' list for tomorrow ?

Quote:
TUNE is a short time hotel similar to SOGO. You can easily bring a girl in but not 2 or more. You can expect the bed to be plastic covered under the bed sheet. To prevent stains from sexual activities.
had that privilege in Malaysia .. end up the bed also become so warm because of the plastic sheet .. ditched the hotel.

Hope, with cheaper labour, in Philippines, they don't resort to such plastic stuff. ..
Old 22-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I did that a couple of times.

Ordered black coffee and sat in the balcony....

Angeles is really Paradise and when you can just sit and watch the world go by.... My oh my.... thats life....
My favorite watch spot is walkabout hotel deluxe room balcony having a puff sipping coffee/cognac watching the quiet hot afternoon.bargirls coming to work and then slowly neon lights take over the sun and turns into sin city where u hear'sir aura..sir welcome to Texas..sirrr colours...sir club Asia...!'then see unsuspected punter getting drag/pulled/push into those bar by few small size syt.some even yell out asking me to come down.. A real sight of heaven!

Time in ac fly really fast even by just dazing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Master if it happens to you what about me?

I think in a situation like that when i am molested and pickpocketed there is nothing much i can do as well i think??
Maybe can try daring the 2 girls if pretty(not the 2 bakla) challeging them u suspect them hiding the peso one in the ass and the other in her friend deep throat and offer a handsome fee to 'inspect' those spot in your hotel room

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Good to know someone love detail FR where not purely about the action. :P

Well think Subic will suit me most. love to be sitting at a balcony then look out and hope to see some mountain or sea. :P
Having a blow job watching the sunset and sex on the beach with mountain and sea surrounding u sound pretty good isn't it?

I love being a nature monger

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So which hotel in Subic has such a view?

Love the description "blow job watching the sunset".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Having a blow job watching the sunset and sex on the beach with mountain and sea surrounding u sound pretty good isn't it?

I love being a nature monger
Old 22-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
acidunion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros.

I have for long time been watching this space. There's a lot of valuable information which I gathered as well. Thanks so much. Even so, I am still contemplating on whether I should head down to Clarke.

Well, this is my first time to phillipines. As I read in the earlier posts, safety is an issue. I'm just wondering if anyone here is heading down on the 6th march so I can tag along. I really like to try Clarke city but I don't think heading down alone would be an easy feat. I have been to Phuket alone but Clarke must be a whole diff ball game.

There's a hotel called grand central hotel. Looks pretty decent and in the middle of the stretch in fields.. Is this a gd place to stay from ure experiences.

Thanks again..all replies would be appreciated.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah... I actually make the booking before even have the chance to meet you guys..

There's actually a couple of bros headig down too and we did exchange a few pm but now no update.

No worries. I will be fine. Oh ya, need to ask you something, can iPhone goes to sbf? Or I need to do a bypass using proxy?

Just want to make sure I can still be able to perform search when required in sbf..

Information listed here is better than any guides available elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Don't worry bro, just prepare urself by reading up info here.
Do take precaution on safety, hide ur cash n beware of strangers.
If coming alone, just hook up w some of the bros that coincides w your dates n have a good time.

I remembered our dates differs by only a few days mentioned during the gathering in Spore.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Maybe can try daring the 2 girls if pretty(not the 2 bakla) challeging them u suspect them hiding the peso one in the ass and the other in her friend deep throat and offer a handsome fee to 'inspect' those spot in your hotel room
Brother. I saw her take my money from shirt pocket and ran. I chased up to her and said the peso note in her hand is mine. She insisted that its hers whilst standing with her friends besides her. It was day light robbery and she was caught red handed.

I was outnumbered and out localized.

Last edited by ZIEBART; 22-02-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Acid,

When are you leaving AC? I will be there 9th to 12th March but only be free from the 10th night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidunion View Post
Hello bros.

Well, this is my first time to phillipines. As I read in the earlier posts, safety is an issue. I'm just wondering if anyone here is heading down on the 6th march so I can tag along.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidunion View Post
Hello bros.

I have for long time been watching this space. There's a lot of valuable information which I gathered as well. Thanks so much. Even so, I am still contemplating on whether I should head down to Clarke.

Well, this is my first time to phillipines. As I read in the earlier posts, safety is an issue. I'm just wondering if anyone here is heading down on the 6th march so I can tag along. I really like to try Clarke city but I don't think heading down alone would be an easy feat. I have been to Phuket alone but Clarke must be a whole diff ball game.

There's a hotel called grand central hotel. Looks pretty decent and in the middle of the stretch in fields.. Is this a gd place to stay from ure experiences.

Thanks again..all replies would be appreciated.
"Clarke city"??

Clark is the name of the US Air Force Base that was formerly on the grounds of the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, or now otherwise known as Clark International Airport (CRK).

Angeles City is the immediate urban area which the airport serves, which is in itself, divided into several subdivisions.

IMO AC is one of the best places for a solo cheongster (lone ranger) to visit. My first trip there ever was solo, approx. 6 years ago.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Haha....make u annoyed so u can go all out at the pool table, n no more excuses ok??
Cheating?? see, another excuse of yours. i totally don't need to resort to that. The truth will be out very soon at the showdown.

You never go Sillyhat whose fault ah?
Early know your unappreciative response, i don't post the picture.
Aiyah, press wrong button become up your points....Sigh...

If u want to quote a certain post n reply , press the quote button on the right bottom of the particular post then write ur reply. Then it will appear as in this post.
Thanks to Beefstick & Boat collector for teaching & patient with me on how to start using this sbf.Aniwae Bro datou i no need excuses to win u but pls see the colour before u hit the ball(4 times already ).Just waiting the venue n time to ripped u off..Gd luck!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread