The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

I be in Pattaya in few days from today..Would like to check with experience cheongsters..any recommended Nitespot, which I should focus on, since this is my 1st time there. I like to go straight to the action (Not mean, bring a gal back hotel immediately...instead I like 'slow'.., usually I like to mingle , drink & play with any gals, observing them, before deciding to bring or not? )

I enjoy hot music, 90s Retro, would like go those PUB/ DISCO with many Gals open to explore..

I can't stand hot places though, as I tend sweat alot (my last yr Nov trip to Phuket is fun...not so hot..but this year revisit the same place.. Find myself sweating & very uncomfortable)...I end up drink in one of the Disco with Aircon

I seems to lack interest in AGOGO gals, where e gals get strip & dance..(mayB it applies to my Phuket trips only..as I not sure other parts of Thailand is the same or not). The drink there are much expensive than regular PUBs / even some Disco, and the gals seems picky...cannot touch, except hug may be. Bringing e AGOGO gals out also much expensive..some how I never do so, because rarely find any gals interested to chat & play ( at least tis what happen in my Phuket trips)

Any advice, pls let me know ...Thanks in Advance!
Old 16-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
I be ........... I should ..... I like to ....I like 'slow'.., usually I like....
I enjoy...
I can't stand ....I end ..
I seems to ... I not sure ... I never d
My advice?

Less of "I, I, I" and let I just go with the flow!
Pattaya is a Man's paradise, but like other sex destinations, best to enjoy without preconceived ideas of likes and dislikes

When in Rome and all that!

One tip - go and chat with Soi 6 at Goodfella's when you get there!

SEAJ
Old 16-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I be in Pattaya in few days from today..Would like to check with experience cheongsters..any recommended Nitespot, which I should focus on, since this is my 1st time there. I like to go straight to the action (Not mean, bring a gal back hotel immediately...instead I like 'slow'.., usually I like to mingle , drink & play with any gals, observing them, before deciding to bring or not? )

I enjoy hot music, 90s Retro, would like go those PUB/ DISCO with many Gals open to explore..

I can't stand hot places though, as I tend sweat alot (my last yr Nov trip to Phuket is fun...not so hot..but this year revisit the same place.. Find myself sweating & very uncomfortable)...I end up drink in one of the Disco with Aircon

I seems to lack interest in AGOGO gals, where e gals get strip & dance..(mayB it applies to my Phuket trips only..as I not sure other parts of Thailand is the same or not). The drink there are much expensive than regular PUBs / even some Disco, and the gals seems picky...cannot touch, except hug may be. Bringing e AGOGO gals out also much expensive..some how I never do so, because rarely find any gals interested to chat & play ( at least tis what happen in my Phuket trips)

Bangkok agogos are 10times better than patong's. And Pattaya's agogos are 10 times better than Bangkok's!

You be the judge.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wolfman drop by good fella.. Bro soi 6 at there.. I will also be at good fella these few days.. Support support😎😎
Old 16-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
bro ........why don't you do some FRs instead?
Hey brother or sister relax chill pill open forum... don't be keyboard warrior
Old 16-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darensboiboi View Post
Wolfman drop by good fella.. Bro soi 6 at there.. I will also be at good fella these few days.. Support support😎😎
Good to see fellow sinkie support, cheers and ring some bell there ya 555+

Up u for support.
Old 16-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro..you are welcomed anytime.

I cannot say the same for jfelix. This guy that you went out dinner with tried to get my girl go with him without wanting to pay the barfine. This person is literally trying to cheat me and I do not tolerate it. I do not welcome him and will do everything to protect my business. If he tries it again I and a couple of Thai guys will be waiting for him at Soi 9.
Old 16-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

I did not know that he was that kind of person.. Seems nice in person keep talking but looks can be deceving... I will be down tml bro.. Currently with my gal as she brought me go jalan.. Really enjoy the company off u and frenz.. Bro can pm ur no so can crc via whats app
Old 16-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I did not know that he was that kind of person.. Seems nice in person keep talking but looks can be deceving... I will be down tml bro.. Currently with my gal as she brought me go jalan.. Really enjoy the company off u and frenz.. Bro can pm ur no so can crc via whats app
Ok..bro..Thank you for your understanding. I appreciate it.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bros, an offbeat question: is it legit to play cards in a bar with no money involved (e.g. Play strip poker, etc.)
My fingers itchy.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks to all guys tat suggest, seems Good Fella is e Choice to Venture
i will try it when there..hope can find some good company there
Old 17-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hi Bros, an offbeat question: is it legit to play cards in a bar with no money involved (e.g. Play strip poker, etc.)
My fingers itchy.
Nothing wrong with that. Just dont do it outside the bar.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks to all guys tat suggest, seems Good Fella is e Choice to Venture
i will try it when there..hope can find some good company there
Bro..you are welcomed. Even if we do not have much to offer you..I will at least point you to the right direction.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro..you are welcomed anytime.

I cannot say the same for jfelix. This guy that you went out dinner with tried to get my girl go with him without wanting to pay the barfine. This person is literally trying to cheat me and I do not tolerate it. I do not welcome him and will do everything to protect my business. If he tries it again I and a couple of Thai guys will be waiting for him at Soi 9.
Oh wow!
Trying to get away from paying bar fine?
Forcrissakes, how much is a bar fine?
Takes all kinds.

I used to think that it'd be great to run a bar, but now I don't really envy your job.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Yup.. Bro soi6 will do a breifing for newbie to point u to where u can really enjoy.. But where ever u go , u always end up at good fella.. Cheerz!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1