The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo
Sigh... different playing style in the La Liga. Morientes played a slower game when he was a Pool, now at Valencia he's back to his scoring days
Some adapt differently ba.. matter of how much passion u have to play =)

Yup, we need all the energy we have for this sat. Hopefully tonight all the younger players in the reserve can clear the scene.
i quite like Morientes actually. he's a classy player, like Litmanen. i feel he still can play some part in Pool's campaign tis season but too bad he's still a superstar in his own right (n even still in Spain), probably he wont want to settle to play as sub or some lesser clubs. well, glad tt he's doin so well @ Valencia. mayb d style of play suited him better. Seems to have his career revived, juz like headless chicken Diego Forlan ... kekekeke ...

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
i quite like Morientes actually. he's a classy player, like Litmanen. i feel he still can play some part in Pool's campaign tis season but too bad he's still a superstar in his own right (n even still in Spain)
Nando didnt succeed at Pool but he's a class act and a great professional. Someone u wish the best for when they leave. The main reason why he flopped i think cos he didn't get the space and time to play his football and score goals.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:31 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
juz like headless chicken Diego Forlan ... kekekeke ...
Haha,we used to call Baros that before he left LFC,just like Morientes,another player with fantastic work rate. But with Kuyt around now,I wonder how many will miss him.
I can see now Fowler play the way Litmanent did for us,being able to read the game while on the bench & can change a game with his intelligent splitting passes when getting to play as a substitute.
Ouchh,when I am writing this,Momo is being taken out of the pitch due to injuries ....guess can't see him play at Emirate Stadium this Sunday
Old 09-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
ConAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
I like your wansui.

Wansui..wansui..wanwan sui Liverpool.

Tonight Carling cup: Birmingham v Liverpool

Hopefully Boss send out a reserve team with a few experienced players only. We need all our senior players this coming huge match this Saturday!

Liverpool should nick 1 goal.
Thanks Bro for the compliment.... You sibeh sharp siah Liverpool really got one goal ytd.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConAir
Thanks Bro for the compliment.... You sibeh sharp siah Liverpool really got one goal ytd.
Tks, man.

The only negative for me was that we lost Sissoko for a lengthy period of time. He's had such a brillant start to the season, now....haiz.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
Tks, man.
wonder if bro breastlover got go sillypore pools and place 100bucks on pool win, 100bucks on 1 goal scored and 100 bucks on Away-Draw anot sia...
Old 09-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liverpool dismiss Benitez report

Liverpool have played down reports linking their manager Rafael Benitez with a move away from Anfield.
Benitez's agent Manuel Garcia Quilon was quoted in The Sun as saying the Spaniard "will certainly consider" an offer from a club in Italy.

Quilon added: "Benitez is a coach ideally suited to Italy. In this case, he could even leave Liverpool."

But a Liverpool spokeswoman told BBC Sport: "The manager has made it clear that he is very happy at the club."

Benitez signed a new contract at Anfield in the summer, which ties him to the Premiership giants until 2010.

The 46-year-old joined Liverpool from Valencia in 2004 and has since won the Champions League and the FA Cup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool manager plans Valencia return

Rafael Benitez is planning a return to Valencia to sign Ludovic Butelle.

According to reports in France, the Reds manager is hoping to lure the French goalkeeper to Anfield to act as cover for Jose Reina, who is firmly established as the number one choice between the sticks.

And with the future of Scott Carson and Jerzy Dudek uncertain, the Spaniard is believed to be considering returning to the Mestalla to make a move for Butelle.

The 23-year-old is currently second choice for La Liga side behind Santiago Canizares, and he may fancy a move to England in a bid to boost his fortunes.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Hope momo recovers really soon... wad a waste, cos rafa would have played him against arsenal this weekend to break up their passing game... But as always, "IN RAFA WE TRUST"...
Old 10-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bryanpokpok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me will never walk alone. Me pool fan too
Old 10-11-2006, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
wonder if bro breastlover got go sillypore pools and place 100bucks on pool win, 100bucks on 1 goal scored and 100 bucks on Away-Draw anot sia...
How I wish I did just that!
Old 10-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

MOMO TO UNDERGO SURGERY
Paul Eaton 09 November 2006

Liverpool have today confirmed that Momo Sissoko will require surgery on the shoulder injury sustained at Birmingham.
The Mali midfielder returned to Melwood this afternoon where he was again assessed by the club's medical staff.
A club spokesman said: "Unfortunately Momo will require surgery which is scheduled to take place next week."

"It is anticipated he will be out of action for three months."

ALONSO: MOMO INJURY A MASSIVE BLOW

Xabi Alonso admits Momo Sissoko's latest injury setback has come as a massive blow to the club - but he insists they will be able to cope without their influential midfielder.
Sissoko dislocated his shoulder during last night's Carling Cup victory at Birmingham and faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines.
With the Mali midfielder a virtual ever present in Rafael Benitez's first team plans this season, Alonso accepts the Reds will have to reorganise to compensate for his absence.
"We'll have to wait and see how long he's out, but it doesn't look very good," said the Spanish midfielder.
"If he's out, it's clear we'll have to change something in the team. There are times when we've played without him before and we've still managed to get good results.
"But now we will have to think of a new system and I'm sure Rafa will do something.
"Stevie and I have played together in the middle a lot. Sometimes it's worked really well and other times we've had some problems.
"We know we need to work together to find the balance which is important for the team.
"Stevie has massive qualities. He has an ability to get into the box and we have to make sure he's still able to do that because that's where he works so well.
"If the team is compact and we work as hard and show the same form we did last season, I'm sure the identity of the players in the position isn't important. It will be harder without Momo, but we can make it work."

This is gonna make it real tough to get anything this season ... but walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
MOMO TO UNDERGO SURGERY

Liverpool have today confirmed that Momo Sissoko will require surgery on the shoulder injury sustained at Birmingham.
The Mali midfielder returned to Melwood this afternoon where he was again assessed by the club's medical staff.
A club spokesman said: "Unfortunately Momo will require surgery which is scheduled to take place next week."
This is bad news indeed. Feel sorry for Momo, one horrific injury a season.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Losing Momo for 3 months is indeed a big blow but Liverpool should be a club that can overcome losing an important players...

Other players must be able to step up their games and show that without someone/anyone, we still can win matches!

Lets get our 1st away league win this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
juz like headless chicken Diego Forlan ... kekekeke ...
how can you give away igor biscan's nickname?!? thats what he was called in the newspapers in england...
Old 10-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking80
how can you give away igor biscan's nickname?!? thats what he was called in the newspapers in england...
I think he is worse than headless chicken! To think Houllier called him the 'Next Croation Zidane"!!

Wonder if he will call me the 'Next Spore Zidane' anot if he see me play or rather when he see me headbutt opponents...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1