The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

arlooo... any bro gona be in ac next week?
btw will it be a boring night to visit hi-so on wednesday night? anyone can kindly advise please?

thanks
gem
Old 03-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
btw will it be a boring night to visit hi-so on wednesday night? anyone can kindly advise please?

thanks
gem
Gd for u ma.. more choices for u la.. haha...
Old 03-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post

thanks
gem
Hi-so will never be a boring place. I pm u my number and we go together. Swee boh..?
Old 03-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Hi-so will never be a boring place. I pm u my number and we go together. Swee boh..?
Boh swee lah Pak Jawa.. why u never bring me go leh..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 03-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha.. u want him go out drink with u? Haha... mayb u can juz go to Santos str n u will see him there..start from 12pm...
his principle is 1 day no 7 fucks, he will not come out from his hotel la.. haha.. I been there with him few times, but only manage to get to talk with him when we on board the plane la.. haha.
paiseh bro Gem08.. not to suan u here la.. no hard feeling OK hehe..
Old 04-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha.. u want him go out drink with u? Haha... mayb u can juz go to Santos str n u will see him there..start from 12pm...
his principle is 1 day no 7 fucks, he will not come out from his hotel la.. haha.. I been there with him few times, but only manage to get to talk with him when we on board the plane la.. haha.
O.O there's someone like me? Always hiding in the room
Old 04-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
You're always hiding in Singapore.. JB.. and some say Batam

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 04-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
Ya lah, finally confirmed my ticket 1st of May. Let's go??
Old 04-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets go!
Old 04-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hahahaa... nb that time i was with 2 first timer friends leh. have to take care of them well. i already told you i will play chess with you at hi-so next time liao leh... but after 5 rounds! discount 2 rounds for you liao bro!
Old 04-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
next wed night meet at hi-so with bro oj?
Old 04-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
hahahaa... the only time the door will open is when im hungry hahaa
Old 04-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

I have a return ticket to Clark next weekend Valentine's day, but unable to go. Anybody want to buy over ?
Old 04-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
I have a return ticket to Clark next weekend Valentine's day, but unable to go. Anybody want to buy over ?
Buy over? Most of the time, it's cheaper to buy new ticket then to pay transfer fee and price difference. Unless you selling at almost free.

Do note that even if no show, you can still refund airport tax back to you. FYI.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Buy over? Most of the time, it's cheaper to buy new ticket then to pay transfer fee and price difference. Unless you selling at almost free.

Do note that even if no show, you can still refund airport tax back to you. FYI.
Thanks for the advice..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1