The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Bro, pardon me. Do you mean 600 Baht each?
Coz SGD50 is about THB1100.
typo - you are right $30 - 600 baht to split between each
Old 30-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-amy/

Another land mine. short and fat, sensual cmi i couldnt even get hard. small plus point massage was not bad.

to be fair this one i asking for it abit. should stick to the safe ones i guess.
Old 30-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
How come some ml only appear on greentea site?
Is it becos they are hidden fl?
advertise need to pay $$ one leh. Depends on who brought them in, will lean to which site ba

Last edited by Stenzer; 30-10-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
is her juagen effective? compare to ping ping who better?
Sorry bro, I did not try ping ping so am not able to compare. I feel for 90 minutes at 130 for solid massage from her, I can get equally good one @mp at cheaper rate. Juagen rating is good for me but not the really good ones I tried years ago.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Fresh review of this new girl - Sunflower

https://sglonelyguy.org/sunflower-massage/

Location will be familiar to lots of bros here. Parking can be a challenge but there are lots of roadside lots.

Stays alone in a big apartment. Very clean room. Just started work couple of days.

Looks very pretty. In fact real person is way prettier than the photos. Speaks very softly and her 1.58m slim frame with long flowing curvy hair really gives one the feeling of a girlfriend that you want to show off. Would choose her over Angel, AiLa or Tian Niu. Personal choice. Friendly and soft spoken.

But when the dress comes off, that’s when the disappointment comes. Boobs are like small dried up mangoes with belly stretch marks.
Shaved in the south with full roaming. Very slim figure for sure.

Massage strength is there but she went into action less than 10 minutes of massage . Can tell she’s done this work before back home.

Can blow well but still prefer Xia Xia.

After the deed’s done, she proceeded to wash up first. But her gagging sounds of spitting while showering was a little too much.

Overall won’t RTM unless I want to see a pretty face again.
Thanks dude. This helps. Small dried mangoes does not sound appealing, maybe did not recover well after pregnancy.

Encounter once a MILF ML in Balestier. Same situation plus skills are horrific.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=362

She appears again, on another site. Beware of this one. Really Bad News.
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/michelle-massage/

Beware, this one has awful body odour. and she did not clean her hands before massage, I felt the greasy sticky hands on my skin and stopped the massage very quickly. Sensual is mechanical, cannot suck breasts, can touch but for less than one minute only. Pics of her probably ten years ago. Pitiful way to waste my money.

“Semi Nude Massage 半裸按摩:〖She Can Be Topless During The Massage Session〗”...not correct, she does not do this.

https://sgpapaya.com/site/info?id=10
same name, same pics, different phone & place;
seems fishy to me, scam?
Better be cautious here.
Thanks for reading.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Fresh review of this new girl - Sunflower

https://sglonelyguy.org/sunflower-massage/

Location will be familiar to lots of bros here. Parking can be a challenge but there are lots of roadside lots.

Stays alone in a big apartment. Very clean room. Just started work couple of days.

Looks very pretty. In fact real person is way prettier than the photos. Speaks very softly and her 1.58m slim frame with long flowing curvy hair really gives one the feeling of a girlfriend that you want to show off. Would choose her over Angel, AiLa or Tian Niu. Personal choice. Friendly and soft spoken.

But when the dress comes off, that’s when the disappointment comes. Boobs are like small dried up mangoes with belly stretch marks.
Shaved in the south with full roaming. Very slim figure for sure.

Massage strength is there but she went into action less than 10 minutes of massage . Can tell she’s done this work before back home.

Can blow well but still prefer Xia Xia.

After the deed’s done, she proceeded to wash up first. But her gagging sounds of spitting while showering was a little too much.

Overall won’t RTM unless I want to see a pretty face again.
Hmm pretty face but have stretch marks, tough decision
Old 30-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah the dad bod is actually appealing to women..
Nothing beats a well toned man body, ladies cannot resist. Experience the difference.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Nothing beats an ugly old man who has a deep wallet, patronises 2 times a week and gives $50 tips. No need 6 pack. No need well-toned body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Nothing beats a well toned man body, ladies cannot resist. Experience the difference.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Hmm pretty face but have stretch marks, tough decision
I think the service provider knows it's a tough decision to position oneself in the market too. Hence, the reduction in fee now.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-amy/

Another land mine. short and fat, sensual cmi i couldnt even get hard. small plus point massage was not bad.

to be fair this one i asking for it abit. should stick to the safe ones i guess.
Pictures don’t look fat at all....
So heavily photoshopped huh??
Damn... so hard to trust these online operators
Old 30-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twasgud View Post
Just wondering, do you guys prefer to make appointments with your ML on weekdays or weekends/ph?
Doesn't matter which day of the week - I synchronise based on my gf's period 😁
Old 30-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After going around trying few of the ”New and good” but quite sian that all don't use their own photo, I going back to Ying Ying that I find that my money been well spent......

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying
Old 30-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
is her juagen effective? compare to ping ping who better?
Actually, her JG skills are at best average. As mentioned in my previous post, my kkj had zero response to this auntie (who's falsely advertising her age as 23), and tried as she might, she couldn't get it up to do a proper JG. A true JG master would be able to wake my sleeping kkj up to perform the task. There are better JG masters out there, for example, YF.

P.S. to whoever who zapped me for my truthful comments, IDGAF. Rather than say that I'm spoiling her rice bowl and alleging that I'm a OKT, let me suggest that you advise her to lower her price, advertise truthfully about her age, do not use fake photos to scam people, and improve her skills instead. Otherwise, she is the one who's spoiling her own rice bowl. Oh yes, since you are defending a faker so strongly, it indicates to me that you are the OKT instead.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-10-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Newboy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
After going around trying few of the ”New and good” but quite sian that all don't use their own photo, I going back to Ying Ying that I find that my money been well spent......

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying
Haha.. i going back to Zhuzhu..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1