The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, I had wanted to add this caveat to my original point. It won't work on ladies like Angel coz she'll likely still be fully booked.
And maybe she also want new dishes ...

Regardless, you are the one spending the moola... do what you deem that make you happy 😃
Old 29-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Frankly, IMHO, don't bother with such games la.
1. She is not a love interest, just move on. It's just an hour/90 mins of companionship each session, don't invest such level of emotion to "check" if she bothers. Even if she does "repent", it could be due to $$$, there's nothing rewarding about this exercise.

2. Most ML, unless is really business damn jialat, won't feel a difference even if a weekly or even twice a week customer stopped patronising. We don't go, there will be others taking our slots. Unless is big timer who tip heavily or book a few hours a session or bring them out party kind, else normal patrons like us, they won't feel a pinch. She is obviously not short of customers, all the more this kind of game is useless.

My 2 cents of opinion.
Great thoughts!

Yes, I also hardly doubt she will really send message asking certain customers how are they doing....blah blah blah.
I used to visit her 2-3 times a week.....then I stop....stop as in give up....not play games....n she also never message me asking me why I never look for her.
In fact she block me from her wechat.....whatever...only recently she unblock me....for what reason only she herself know....

I do agree unless customer is VIP big fish type....small prawns like us, these APs dont give a hoot whether we look for them regularly or not.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Great thoughts!

Yes, I also hardly doubt she will really send message asking certain customers how are they doing....blah blah blah.
I used to visit her 2-3 times a week.....then I stop....stop as in give up....not play games....n she also never message me asking me why I never look for her.
In fact she block me from her wechat.....whatever...only recently she unblock me....for what reason only she herself know....

I do agree unless customer is VIP big fish type....small prawns like us, these APs dont give a hoot whether we look for them regularly or not.
Ya man...we all learn thru the hard way lol, tio blocked, ousted from WeChat despite we were once regular supportive customers, haha.

Best to keep our expectations to what the ML is paid to deliver during the timeslot la. Anything more, be it GFE or off menu, are just heng sway, don't expect get it once will keep getting, manage expectations then will have less disappointments/ emotional imbalances.

Hebe taught me this very simple logic.. we as customers pay $$ to buy happiness, so if any ML ends up making you feel unhappiness or you start to second guess her motives, then it's crystal clear , time to move on, don't pay $$ to buy unhappiness
Old 29-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Yes bro, she currently staying with ba mei.
Thanks bro, will try ba mei. Normally if a ml is good, i try to avoid booking her roommate, out of respect for the ml. But this wen wen knn yesterday give rushed job and sub standard service, so i also buay paiseh liao
Old 29-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys talking abt the so called AP Angel is it?
Hehe, tats why I nvr see her again now on her 2nd stint.
And somehow my WC was blocked by her too but who cares right.
Just have fun and play smart.

Quote:
Great thoughts!

Old 29-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, I nvr tried Hebe b4 but she seems like a good and logical person to advise that to u bro.
That's nice of her. 👍

Quote:
Ya man...we all learn thru the hard way lol, tio blocked, ousted from WeChat despite we were once regular supportive customers, haha.

Best to keep our expectations to what the ML is paid to deliver during the timeslot la. Anything more, be it GFE or off menu, are just heng sway, don't expect get it once will keep getting, manage expectations then will have less disappointments/ emotional imbalances.

Hebe taught me this very simple logic.. we as customers pay $$ to buy happiness, so if any ML ends up making you feel unhappiness or you start to second guess her motives, then it's crystal clear , time to move on, don't pay $$ to buy unhappiness
Old 29-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This was at a higher-end hotel?
Yah popular hotel with Sinkies - at Pratunaam.... Yup been to the spa there a few times and was only teased but not outright "solicited"

My masseuse asked the usual questions..."ok?...too hard?" during massage proper before leaning to whisper in my ear "is this OK?"as she slipped her hand into my towel around my groin. I half scared wife will see but mini-me became alert and had a mind of his own.

Wife had a lemon grass exfoliation scrub as part of treatment so she had to go and wash off the residue before the rest of the massage and that window opened up the time for a wank. I hate the smell of lemongrass so I asked for a vanilla rub - thus the slight variation in routine.

OBTW I was not wearing the net shorts usually given in these establishments 'cause the damn thing was too small and I'm a lardy dude. The last time I wore them the netting chaffed my balls and dick. So it was the smaller towel to cover modesty on the table and the big bathrobe for decency before and after.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 29-10-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Money talks, BS walks..

An AP like her wouldn't have a shortage of big tippers and Roberts..

Kinda agree AL should move on to better stuff and not look for that mythical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
You guys talking abt the so called AP Angel is it?
Hehe, tats why I nvr see her again now on her 2nd stint.
And somehow my WC was blocked by her too but who cares right.
Just have fun and play smart.
Yup who else but the OG Angel..

So many girls out there to sample so don't really need to be fixated on a single one especially if you know you're not getting the same level of service in subsequent RTMs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Agreed. Anyway already dropped her long time but no doubt she was quite good when she started out here on her 1st stint. Now I dunno cos nvr see her anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup who else but the OG Angel..

So many girls out there to sample so don't really need to be fixated on a single one especially if you know you're not getting the same level of service in subsequent RTMs..
Old 29-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, I nvr tried Hebe b4 but she seems like a good and logical person to advise that to u bro.
That's nice of her. 👍
She is awesome bro, in many ways
Old 29-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Wah sey, guess I miss the boat but it's okay I guess.

Quote:
She is awesome bro, in many ways
Old 29-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yah popular hotel with Sinkies - at Pratunaam.... Yup been to the spa there a few times and was only teased but not outright "solicited"
Very interesting sharing. How much did you pay?

Makes me wonder if there are such happenings in the really top-tier hotel spas here or elsewhere. Guess if there are, probably need to pay a super chop-carrot premium price like say S$150 or more for fully clothed HJ. And this on top of the spa fee. Fancy a >S$300 fully clothed HJ anyone?
Old 29-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Wow, she is really one of the best licker! A very hardworking and service minded girl. The sensual part really no horse run.

She has a slim body with close to perfect pair of boobs. A very polite and shy girl. Yeah, just recalled, she uses a type of liquid which gave a warm feel while tonguing me. Surely will RTM when I am free!
Old 29-10-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Wow, she is really one of the best licker! A very hardworking and service minded girl. The sensual part really no horse run.

She has a slim body with close to perfect pair of boobs. A very polite and shy girl. Yeah, just recalled, she uses a type of liquid which gave a warm feel while tonguing me. Surely will RTM when I am free!
Heard that she and a few others are from a legendary shop back home.

Does anyone know if she gives AR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1