The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreakSYT View Post
i dont have the answer to your question.
but curious, why do you specifically want freelancer? are they suppose to be prettier?
Some of the fishbowl girls are not as pretty as FLs. Also you can make arrangements with FLs outside of the soapy joints. Anyway i was just wondering since Nataree is like FL heaven... LOL
Old 21-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live update. Merci open right now with ard 20 girls ranging from 1800 - 3800 i think.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

TreakSYT,

That's an excellent question! The worst day to visit soapys are MONDAYS because over the weekend, their garages has been visited and parked by motosai, cars, vans and buses! Therefore, on Mondays, not only they rest but they trim their hedges, sterilize, disinfect and air dry their garages! So, if possible don't visit soapys or massage venues that provide happy endings on Mondays! Tuesdays are the best day to visit soapys. (best time to visit Catherine is 1-2 and other soapys after 4pm.)

Also, sideline girls that work at soapys are not freelancers! They are contracted by the establishment but they can come and go as they pleased. Their contact is not locked in to the management! They only make money when they work. Because management can't afford to lose those attractive girls to other establishment. Having more attractive girls means more money to the management. At Nataree, some of those super models only work 2 to 3 days a week but they make very good money and tips. At Nataree, the rates were 60 - 40 split and that's all I can say because other payments by the girls are confidential!

If you want to meet true independent freelancers, you must go to Thermae Coffee Shop or Suk. Soi 3 - 5 pavement pounders! Otherwise, working girls must pay their manasans or Thai puchai mangda!

Good night.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Members,

You can ask me any questions about soapys or gogo bars and I'll respond as truthfully as possible. If you want to ask privately, send me a PM.

I don't want any favors, drinks, or money! I just want you guys to give blind beggars 20 - 40 bhat at the BTS or MRT Stations because I'm also blind in one eye!

Thanks in advance.

Old 21-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Members,

You can ask me any questions about soapys or gogo bars and I'll respond as truthfully as possible. If you want to ask privately, send me a PM.

I don't want any favors, drinks, or money! I just want you guys to give blind beggars 20 - 40 bhat at the BTS or MRT Stations because I'm also blind in one eye!

Thanks in advance.
can I buy food for them?
I worries they used cash to buy alcohol or beers, etc..If I gave cash to them.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
can I buy food for them?
I worries they used cash to buy alcohol or beers, etc..If I gave cash to them.
Bro, buy a packet of food to fill beggar's tummy and a Thai lottery tic to give beggar hope of a better tomorrow, if tomorrow cums.....555
Old 21-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

toilet$50,

Blind beggars usually have a cash box with them, so just drop 20 bhat in the box once in a while and they'll be happy! Just imagin, you lose your sight that's devastating, you can't enjoy life to the fullest!

Old 21-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
TreakSYT,

That's an excellent question! The worst day to visit soapys are MONDAYS because over the weekend, their garages has been visited and parked by motosai, cars, vans and buses! Therefore, on Mondays, not only they rest but they trim their hedges, sterilize, disinfect and air dry their garages! So, if possible don't visit soapys or massage venues that provide happy endings on Mondays! Tuesdays are the best day to visit soapys. (best time to visit Catherine is 1-2 and other soapys after 4pm.)

Also, sideline girls that work at soapys are not freelancers! They are contracted by the establishment but they can come and go as they pleased. Their contact is not locked in to the management! They only make money when they work. Because management can't afford to lose those attractive girls to other establishment. Having more attractive girls means more money to the management. At Nataree, some of those super models only work 2 to 3 days a week but they make very good money and tips. At Nataree, the rates were 60 - 40 split and that's all I can say because other payments by the girls are confidential!

If you want to meet true independent freelancers, you must go to Thermae Coffee Shop or Suk. Soi 3 - 5 pavement pounders! Otherwise, working girls must pay their manasans or Thai puchai mangda!

Good night.
where is catherine and what is their opening hour?
what is their damage range like bro
Old 24-10-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
varan48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
I am in bkk now, no worries for horney guys, most dirty massage is open, but price is a little steeper now. 2.8 for 1.5 hours. But the service here is so so so much better than in sg.

Head to "the club" in soi 24. All the fish tank is there, so just head there and select your poison. Will be heading to la defense in Rama 09 tomorrow.

I took a cute petite small lady. Totally forgot her name😂
She gave me some really awesome bbbj follow by some really intense action.
Differences between Singapore fj and Thailand fj, in sg, if you show sign of cumming, those lady will speed up and end it.

In Thailand, she let me control the speed trust and position. So I slowly enjoy the whole process without preejaculation. Cuddle for 15 mins and she did some piano typing massage for me. Then I hinted her that I want more bbbj. The load that I blew from the first round , some were still there. But she proceeded to blow till I cum!

Maybe I was just lucky today but it was one of the better sex I had ! 2.8 + 400 tips for two load and fulfill my sex drive is totally worth it for me.

HI !

Sorry to ask a qestion that might sound stupid: what do you mean by " the club" ? Is that massage 102 ? Which ? Thanks.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

hello snr bro here

just wanna check, any more kapoo joint in BKK?
try to look around this few thread but like not alot of info
Old 03-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
hello snr bro here

just wanna check, any more kapoo joint in BKK?
try to look around this few thread but like not alot of info
http://www.kapooclubwebboard.net/forum/index.php

use a browser that has google translate plugin to translate entire page
Old 04-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just exited from Catherine at 2pm. Lol what a fucking joke. I think Annie's and darling massage have better quality. Bunch of 5s and 6s and the so called sidelines, well one sideline only because there was literally only one girl there was barely a 7. Left after 2 minutes.

Joke of a massage palour. Not even worth your taxi fare there to take a look.

La Defense was a joke too. 4 girls in total.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Just exited from Catherine at 2pm. Lol what a fucking joke. I think Annie's and darling massage have better quality. Bunch of 5s and 6s and the so called sidelines, well one sideline only because there was literally only one girl there was barely a 7. Left after 2 minutes.

You also a joker.

At 2pm most masseuses have not turn up for work yet in all the Soapy Massage Parlours.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Hi any bro currently in bkk and like to explore together let me know
Old 04-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post

Now still mourning period. Dun make a fool out of yourself please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1