The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Askaetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
You referring to this momo?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mo-mo/

I thought she was ok only. Massage 1/10, no strength no technique, short boob massage but no cat bath.

Figure is tall but small B, definitely not for boob lover. Can caress only but dont allow to suck nipples or kiss her body, she resisted and I got gently pushed away
Yeah that's her. Hmm, massage nothing to shout about I agree. I'm more an ass person so I didnt really care much about boobs. I really enjoyed chatting with her. Maybe just me lah haha

Which mls do you frequent bro? Dont mind expanding my repertoire of mls to visit.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Askaetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007jbl View Post
So, here's my encounter with Danae:

I was early and asked if I can have my appointment earlier...was told there's a guy before me but he was running late...end up she called and tell me to take over his spot as the guy who is before me will take my spot instead...

After entering the apartment, I had the same situation...got lectured on opening door etc...

after entering the room she told me to bathe alone as I was told that she dont bathe with the customer...have to bathe alone..(wanted to request bbbj during shower but there goes that chance)

Immediate after I came out from the toilet she asked me to lie down and wanted to start with the BJ/HJ/BBBJ deed already. absolutely no massage whatsoever...hence my 0/10... I'm not sure why she would want to penalize me for being early just to be more accomodative to the other guy (who was before me) after me...

during the BBBJ deed I requested for 69/painting and she obliged... after about 15-20mins I ended there and then. Whole thing felt very commercial...no GFE feeling no kissing or hugging or made me feel welcome at all...it felt like this was the free one visit I receive after I had gotten 10 stamps for repeated visit (like bubble tea)...

and she proceeded to go to the toilet to wash up and put on her make up while I bathe alone again (very similar to haoshoken again).

Left her apartment after that...whole thing was finished in 30mins. I'm really not sure if I should RTM because it felt like my experience with her was messed up...she definitely has the looks and boobs that I like...painting was enjoyable as well...

guess its not easy finding a replacement that is similar to Yi Yi (last time Long nv housemate) in terms of overall service.
Yep, got lectured about the door. Plus she was quite impatient when giving directions too. Wouldn't rtm.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
Yeah that's her. Hmm, massage nothing to shout about I agree. I'm more an ass person so I didnt really care much about boobs. I really enjoyed chatting with her. Maybe just me lah haha

Which mls do you frequent bro? Dont mind expanding my repertoire of mls to visit.
I am not so active one..used to rtm Ning Xia and Ziyu...

Wanted to rtm Ziyu but recently no response after sending multiple messages..wonder what happened...?

i think ZY's package is one of the best I have experienced so far..youthful looking, nice boobs and bum, friendly and easy to converse, non-commercial feel, massage quite decent, BJ without using hands suck till I jelly, AR, so accommodating haha..
Old 12-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dygrady View Post
is ZY still around? or RTC already?

cant seem to find her ads
No more working liao now counting down the days till she balik kampung..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
Yep, got lectured about the door. Plus she was quite impatient when giving directions too. Wouldn't rtm.
What's with this "door lecturing" by Danae that quite a few of you bros posted? As in, why would you want to be the one opening or closing the ML's main or room doors??? This is one aspect I totally don't understand. Just let the MLs do all these, that is their base of operations after all, we are just visitors. MLs are super particular about doors sound coz this will directly trigger the residents. Some MLs with other roommates often pick fault at each other for being too noisy when opening/ close doors. To me it is fair enough they get irritated if our actions increases the risk they face, and that's an instant mood dampening incident for BOTH parties. Just keep your hands busy with touching their bodies, why bother yourself to open or close doors lol.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
What's with this "door lecturing" by Danae that quite a few of you bros posted? As in, why would you want to be the one opening or closing the ML's main or room doors??? This is one aspect I totally don't understand. Just let the MLs do all these, that is their base of operations after all, we are just visitors. MLs are super particular about doors sound coz this will directly trigger the residents. Some MLs with other roommates often pick fault at each other for being too noisy when opening/ close doors. To me it is fair enough they get irritated if our actions increases the risk they face, and that's an instant mood dampening incident for BOTH parties. Just keep your hands busy with touching their bodies, why bother yourself to open or close doors lol.
Yup I have never ever opened a door before. Thought its common knowledge. Newbies pls take note.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=745580
Thanks to TS LadyPink for introducing this economically price massage.

The stated price only $43 & with free ear digging service.
The ML got techniques and she know how to apply force for full body massage which relief me of muscles aches.
I first time tried her Prostate Care Massage. Very stimulating sensual hand movements which stimulated my urge to ejaculate soon. Lucky I can control and never shoot out.
Told her I wanted to have the ear digging, so she went out to wash her hand from all the oil after the Prostate care before coming back with the 'tools' to give my ears a very tingling & shiok cleansing.... in my own opinion, a plus service from this ML.

I had a good time with this friendly ML who rendered some great services in a "nice relaxing atmosphere".
Old 12-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
I am not so active one..used to rtm Ning Xia and Ziyu...

Wanted to rtm Ziyu but recently no response after sending multiple messages..wonder what happened...?

i think ZY's package is one of the best I have experienced so far..youthful looking, nice boobs and bum, friendly and easy to converse, non-commercial feel, massage quite decent, BJ without using hands suck till I jelly, AR, so accommodating haha..
She returning soon so stop receiving appt. Going to enjoy and rtc
Old 12-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's with this "door lecturing" by Danae that quite a few of you bros posted? As in, why would you want to be the one opening or closing the ML's main or room doors??? ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yup I have never ever opened a door before. Thought its common knowledge. Newbies pls take note.
Well... while I agree with you guys most MLs will open the door as they are already peering through the peephole awaiting you - I've had clear detailed txt msgs from selected MLs who give instructions to key in passcode for entrance at the gate/groundfloor and the take lift to "X" floor to unit XYZ and "DON'T KNOCK/ring bell - Door is unlocked - Open the door and come in" and you'll find the ML behind the door anyway.

MM for instance does that. So I feel for the bros who get chided for turning the door handle a little hurriedly, as like me, I am sure they want to get into the apartment quick as they can.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Maybe their hands too big and cock too horny so just go open and slam the door lol
Old 13-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hmmsshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried xue er (link below) a few days ago. Service was quite good. The place was a little bit hard to find as I have never been to that area before. As for looks, maybe minus 20%. Body was quite nice and slim with smooth skin. Boobs was around b or c (website mentioned D). Massage was average, nothing special. However all her extras were quite good. It's not listed on the website but $100 was only for hj and massage. I opted for the full $150 package and got quite a nice surprise. Her CBJ was probably one of the better ones I've received. Roaming was excellent and her pussy was quite wet throughout the whole massage. Although it has a little bit of a smell I am not used to.
Overall would definitely rtf.
Massage: 5/10
CBJ:8/10
Extras :P 7/10
https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/
Old 13-10-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/sunny-massage/

FR for this ML just arrived last night.

Save your money
Old 13-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sunny-massage/

FR for this ML just arrived last night.

Save your money
Bad landmine or?
Old 13-10-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
notsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsureman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Bad landmine or?
Pics are either old or enhanced, boobs not big, tummy got 3 rolls when sitting can count one walan eh. Massage like half fk maybe 10 minutes max the rest just bua your body with fingertips. BBBJ mechanical.

Also entire session 45 mins from entering to exiting, think she had another bro queued up like right after me
Old 13-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Well... while I agree with you guys most MLs will open the door as they are already peering through the peephole awaiting you - I've had clear detailed txt msgs from selected MLs who give instructions to key in passcode for entrance at the gate/groundfloor and the take lift to "X" floor to unit XYZ and "DON'T KNOCK/ring bell - Door is unlocked - Open the door and come in" and you'll find the ML behind the door anyway.

MM for instance does that. So I feel for the bros who get chided for turning the door handle a little hurriedly, as like me, I am sure they want to get into the apartment quick as they can.
ML also don’t like pple to greet them at the door. Just enter as if u are a resident. It’s kind of second nature for me to greet pple at the door so I need to keep reminding myself not to do that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1