The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-04-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Medina

Not a looker, nice cute tits, light and looks real and soft, gentle and slim, the moment she started sucking, I know she has suck many cock, what a pro, a season cock sucker, cim in no time, and continues to suck while cim. 10/10 for bbbj and cim.
Old 14-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zat123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for NATY from Teeruklover

Convenient central location.

Looks: 9/10 (imo, looks way better in person. Very young, sweet and cute. )
Boobs: 6/10 (natural, soft, small and cute)
Pussy: 8/10 (Trimmed/juicy)
Body: 8/10 ( sweet girl next door type)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( gentle massage, very soothing)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating,good Gfe)

It was a great session, no complains. Rtf soon.
Old 14-04-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Review for May - Mansion

Looks 6/10 honestly I was quite disappointed. Resemblance is there but she’s definitely older plus way more tan.
Body - 6/10 slim with nice ass and a trimmed bush. Boobs are horrible though. Way too stiff and badly done.

Service is good. She’s willing to please friendly, but she’s way too commercial with the fake moaning.

Not a bad fuck but I’ve been happier with other girls

Same. For some reason she’s really distant and tries to skirt her way out of performing good service. Maybe a few bros got it good from her but I guess that’s about it
Old 14-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BobaTeaTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
June from Club Friday.

Looks:10/10. She's got that Asian Baby Girl look I've been dying to try out a girl like that. Photos have a filter yeah but she's super hot regardless. She's got that innocent looking that's just chefs kiss.
Body: 10/10. Slim, soft and smooth. I think anyone would enjoy their time with her.
FJ: 10/10 Fuck me. Literally. She was hungry. She jumped on me and frenching me like no tomorrow. Fuck I love it when she breathed into me. She proceed to suck little Johnny dry. My god. I couldn't let her get away with molesting me like that. So I turned the tables and ate her out. Drilled her in missionary just to see that cute face. She was super responsive. Just love it when she moans. So fucking cute. I'm not gonna lie. I already had a session in the morning, so at night was a bit harder to cum. But she kept going and going. I have had the brains fucked out of me so hard in such a long time.
English is okay. Could have a decent convo. So Bonus points.
Session was so amazing. Her energy, attitude and service, chefs kiss. Boosted up a lot of the points to 10/10+++++.
So good I went to my car to grab some money just to tip her.
Please be gentle with this beautiful lady.
Definitely RTGF (Return to get fucked)
Old 14-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Smile from club Friday

Petite and fun size, bubbly character.

Have braces but won't feel it during bbbj.
Tight and was a great session.

Shall rtf but june looks good too!
Old 14-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for June from ClubFriday

Introduction : When I first saw June photos on her thread, I was so attracted by her looks, features, body and boobs then straight away I quickly make a booking liao.

Looks :
June looks quite similar to the photo where she is wearing the black outfit as per my FR or her own thread. Her looks is more towards the Singapore 90s Ah Lian vibes with blonde hair. She is pretty therefore I must use the word "CHIO" to suit her Ah Lian vibes and her face feature are sharp too. If describe using Thai vibes, she have the look of those pretty Thai girl you see at Thai Disco.

Body :
She have a slim body with a pair of nicely enhanced boobs which make her body looks sexy. Her butt are small and her pussy is consider a bit of grass kind. Her skin tone color is consider slight thai tanned skin tone color. Have some tattoos on her body, if I remember correctly, one is at her left top back, one near her left shoulder, one at her left wrist and the last one near her left ear area.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Her boobs texture are semi hard but they looks amazing nice on her body IMO. If I remember correctly, she told me that her boobs are C cup with 380cc silicon implanted. Her nipples are light brown in color and they are nice to suck gently on. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is that type where first look may appear cold but slowly as the session goes when she starts to open up and can really talk like a friend. Her English speaking level is consider above average as we can strike several conversation. I remember that at one part of the session when I finish my shot and she is cleaning me up, I then sit upright so to in a way to respect her when she clean me up but she say, it's ok and ask me to lie down to rest & cooldown.

Frenching :
Her style is more towards the kiss and smooch type. Though at some part of the session we are frenching but she is more towards the kiss and smooch type. Need some very slight initiation. I love the way when we kiss and smooch, she will go arouse my 2IC which makes me feel super arouse. Hehe.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is good IMO. Really nice and sensual feeling. When she BBBJ on my 2IC, she is those hands-free mode type where can keep go on and on to BBBJ on my 2IC. Quite enjoyed her BBBJ during the session.

FJ :
Her body is very nice to bonk IMO. We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. Most of the time in my past sessions, I enjoyed the most is Missionary position. But she really makes me love Cowgirl and Doggy positions when FJ with her. The room she currently at where the bed is facing the mirror is very good for Doggy position as can see the reflection of her expression and her boobs when FJ her in Doggy position. I feel that she is pro at Cowgirl position as the way how she pump on my 2IC while I am kissing & smooching with her or sucking & fondling gently on her boobs really makes me feel so enjoyable.

In my point of view :
June has a Face, Body and Cowgirl skill where really makes my session with her feels so enjoyable. It was really a satisfying and good release session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 15-04-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old 15-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 13
enzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterenzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Same. For some reason she’s really distant and tries to skirt her way out of performing good service. Maybe a few bros got it good from her but I guess that’s about it
I tot her SVC was ok but no gfe. No french no cim. Boobs is hard and hollow at places. She looks fine to me. SVC is acceptable, just no gfe.

But game enuff to bang at the windows with curtain open.
Old 15-04-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ami from Manion

OKT friendly, provide a clear instruction to the location

Communication with Ami: she is quite good in conversing in English. No problem at all.

Face: 7 - 7.5/10

Boobs: 7.5/10 Enhanced. Overall nice.

Frenching: 7/10 Not those tongue fight but sweet gentle.

FJ: 8/10 accommodating and responsive

Overall, good session. Thanks to bro Mansion.
Old 15-04-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Bros: How do I insert photos.
Old 15-04-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
erotes is a Helpful and Caring Samstererotes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=871661

May of Mansion, 14 April 8.30pm ($220/2/90) + $20 tips - 1st time trying out this stable & May

She was friendly and nice, can speak English. We chatted for quite some time.

During downtime, we cuddled together.
Actually my experience with her is fun is bcos I realise she damn funny to talk cock with. Like disturb and disturb. She say she want open mala then I ask her knn you so thing mala what fuck sia. Then I say knn you food industry one meh why so thin? You fren snatch you food. THen she be very funny and TCSS liao. She share she eat a lot this and that.

I also share with her how to sayang guys. She more straight forward. But now I think liao also want to laugh, her cock logic. Another bro also say she quite tcss one. Once in the tcss mood then will be quite fun

of cos then the bonk will be another level
Old 15-04-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dazza4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in this dome do outcall as well?
Old 15-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jigglyp101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nanny
Face: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10 not an expert but I don't think it's natural.

FJ: 8/10

Overall good experience, she has a really nice body, slim but curvy. Nice shaven pussy too. Would RTF.
Old 15-04-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Maybe not good looking enough or never tip her enough

But the part about looking older and way darker, is very different from the many photos posted on a few recent FR is concerning actually

Not accusing anyone of anything

Just saying it is concerning as if she is indeed older and way darker than the post pics in legit FRs, than quite misleading people or the bros standard very high or low depending how u looking at it
Old 15-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
Mansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre View Post
FR for Ami from Manion

OKT friendly, provide a clear instruction to the location

Communication with Ami: she is quite good in conversing in English. No problem at all.

Face: 7 - 7.5/10

Boobs: 7.5/10 Enhanced. Overall nice.

Frenching: 7/10 Not those tongue fight but sweet gentle.

FJ: 8/10 accommodating and responsive

Overall, good session. Thanks to bro Mansion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkyoz View Post
I needed to fuck. Bad. The past years during covid times had been grueling

Now dome 1 is back i had to pick up some lucky ones and bone her until she cries for help and then hope statisfaction would claim my sorry ass XD

When I entered the room, the drapes were drawn and this smitten lady hid by the door. When i saw her and those sexy mounds, my junior stood with proud arrogance in my pants and i knew it is really her!

Meet May — Mansion

stats
booking: was fairly easy, didnt get a booking at first then try another day. confirmed my timing. bro Man is fun, responsive and patient
location: probably can walk with my eyes closed haha know the area by heart
towel: fresh, no smell and dry
boob: her luscious mounds of flesh begged for my mouth with long soft nipples, she was hugging me like long lost girlfriend when im tasting them on my tongue. so steamy
french: sensual, little tongue involved. willing to please and fight back during foreplay
english: can talk well but our body talks better
bj: not a fan but she tried her best
paint: trimmed, no smell but has lint from the towel. next bro should wash her up first and dab with tissue or savor it wet
body: small waist, large hm-breasts and slim legs (see most recent picture in singapore) more tanned, i like it because i can have my desired position at ease. face with less make up, probably i should return in the morning next time
attitude: very kind and bubbly exudes sexyness, cant wait to jump to the bed with her. first question asked was want to leave drape open or close? oh.. and she folded my clothes neatly, no girlfriend do that!

session:
i started kissing her lips neck ears then down to her glory mounds while making her sat on one of my upper thigh then she moves sensually— kissing my body and rubbing her crotch. such a warm body i thought. im enjoying every moment of it, told her i would love to do it slow today.
within seconds, she was rubbing my junior and i could feel my balls tighten as my junior began to swell, she grab condoms and inviting me to get on top of her. i was caressing her body, nibbling her nipples while i began to enter slowly. damn that moment was so unforgettable
i started pumping slowly on top then lay down and hugged her from the side and eventually to spooning position all these done easily without letting my junior taking a break breathing outside air, ive been keep pumping the air inside her (probably not much air left) and damn.. she can take it balls deep and i can tell she is enjoying each every single stroke i did (while doing math in my head)
at this moment i was thinking. fuck! forget doing it slow. i cant wait to drill her now— pinned her down, prone bone her and she started making some loud noise then pulled her hand backwards and asked her to lift her booty. i start pumping her hard and deep just like a rabid dog, almost pull her hair (luckily i didnt) grab her hands instead and she was moving her ass to match my movement. damn not every woman made the same.. she is made for this.. then the rest is history.. lol
i should be back for more..

damage: 160+30 tip for 1s and fucking steamy i mean steamy fucking session!

credit to bro semj for simple and good template. special thanks to bro Man once again for bringing such a fine lady and scheduling my appointment. cheers
Must try girl, solid body with solid service
Old 15-04-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Japan(Silkstockings)

Guess her name suits her. Have the feel of fucking a Japanese.
Looks same as pic fair skin. Bic C boobs sexy.
Deepthroat BBBJ great skills started off in the bathroom.
Very friendly and polite even massage in between the 2shots.
100% recommended and RTF session booked

Silk girls have always been known for real pics on and off with discount off but so far so good. Am glad to have this babe.

1/10 FR towards promo free bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1