The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JismOnYourFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

POWER!!! STANDBY FOR MY FR!!!
TGIF!!! ANGIE SS btw if u are inside their TG.
this one looks power
Old 08-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
HAHA .. Good idea...Heard they both are in Dubai at the moment
That's why must give them a reason to leave Dubai n come SG... we SG men r better then Arab man....

But maybe our cork smaller... cannot fight with them...

Must ask some big cork bros to post their cocks for Mona n Bona to see...
Old 08-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Heidi fr SA,

Just keeps getting better n better....

looking fabulous in both street clothing n bodysuit... think people might mistook her as the new Guess model...

Old 08-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

This one looks good... waiting for your FR

Quote:

Old 08-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Heidi fr SA,

Just keeps getting better n better....

looking fabulous in both street clothing n bodysuit... think people might mistook her as the new Guess model...

The famous sofa look as fabulous as b4 covid. Help me say hello to the famous sofa!!
Old 08-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MINI - LA

Just finished a session with MINI, it feels like screwing your kid’s classmate. Good to build chemistry by letting her sing and play music while recharging for round 2. Comms thru Google.

Location - 9/10 good for foot soldiers

Looks - 7/10 discount 20% from pics - still her la
Body - super skinny, small A
BJ - 6/10 passable, she put more effort for the 2nd shot after building up some chemistry
FJ - 7/10

RTF- maybe
Old 08-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

It’s Friday. So I called Club Friday to go and see Bena for lunch

Location was convenient for me with a carpark right nearby. Instructions clear and place discrete.

When she opened the door my immediate reaction was that she doesn’t look like her photos - she is prettier. She’s got such a nice attitude that I found her looks growing on me more in the session. Definitely 25 years old went to uni, new to trade but has that want to serve attitude and those massive tits.

Intimate shower together where she bathed me. For me she has a fit little frame, huge enhanced tits that are quite firm but were fun to play with (and I’m a natural tits bro).

She got straight to BBBJ, HJ action in a chair then the bed. Capped and she rode and enjoyed the show. She asked me to cum on tits but it shot up and hit her cheek and she laughed no stress. She was super chill and good English / no mandarin. Chatted and after a while she started again. Finished and cleaned up and chatted.

Good hardworking girl. Solid bod. Pretty. Great attitude. I got benefit of a 220 for 2 shot special and had no regrets and even left with a new 1.5 liter bottle of water to cool me down on hot afternoon.

Rtf for sure.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
It’s Friday. So I called Club Friday to go and see Bena for lunch

Location was convenient for me with a carpark right nearby. Instructions clear and place discrete.

When she opened the door my immediate reaction was that she doesn’t look like her photos - she is prettier. She’s got such a nice attitude that I found her looks growing on me more in the session. Definitely 25 years old went to uni, new to trade but has that want to serve attitude and those massive tits.

Intimate shower together where she bathed me. For me she has a fit little frame, huge enhanced tits that are quite firm but were fun to play with (and I’m a natural tits bro).

She got straight to BBBJ, HJ action in a chair then the bed. Capped and she rode and enjoyed the show. She asked me to cum on tits but it shot up and hit her cheek and she laughed no stress. She was super chill and good English / no mandarin. Chatted and after a while she started again. Finished and cleaned up and chatted.

Good hardworking girl. Solid bod. Pretty. Great attitude. I got benefit of a 220 for 2 shot special and had no regrets and even left with a new 1.5 liter bottle of water to cool me down on hot afternoon.

Rtf for sure.
Love love Bena, one of the prettiest women here now. Excellent skin beautiful face, figure is great too and loves doggy. But she is also really an excellent host treats me special all the time.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhston1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ARYU from RP

Looks : 8 sharp nose with typical Thai complexion
Body : 8 slight tummy
Boobs : 9 natural C
Bbbj : 8 she can really blow and at times DT
Kiss : 9 passionate and no holding back
FJ : 9 wild and shag
GF : 9 natural beware of KC

RTF : Yes but don't think will have the chance after this FR
Old 08-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
deckdyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, great 5pm
Old 08-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

No thread for her?want to.book sia
Old 08-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

What a lucky sofa... got laid on by n witness so many legends in action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
The famous sofa look as fabulous as b4 covid. Help me say hello to the famous sofa!!
Old 08-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Lisa, First Blood ,8th April Late Morning Session. Surprised to see a charming lady in green spaghetti dress opening the door . Well groomed , beautiful hair and smells great.
Clean environment and clean towels, great vibs.
Looks : Late 20s, Sweet face , well maintained, wears a sexy CK panty that will instantly drives you bonkers (8/10)
Body: Petite, small frame, sexy, nice proportion (8/10)
Boobs: One of the best pair I ever real life seen in years. Natural D, soft, round and bouncy , my palm cannot contained fully. Boobs lover will go crazy !10/10)
Pussy: Cleanly shaved , sweet scent, sensitive when I touch and paint, maybe deprived of sex for many month (9/10)
Ass : Round and firm, right size for me , I am not a Latino ass fan. Bounced to your rhythm (7/10)
Frenching: Takes time and much coaching to release the barrier, soft french finally when I climax her (6/10)
Shower: Comfortable. no rush , spacey and clean, got a bonus bj kneeling down for me. (8/10)
BJ : Soul taking, she brought in her power nuru solution and rub on my Dick before blowing (9/10)
FJ: 69, Cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Power carry fuck(10/10)
GFE: Cold elegant beauty. Takes a little time to heat things up, when ice break becomes warm and friendly , speaks very good English , travelled widely (not for work)
RTF: Definately (9/10)

Shower was enjoyable. She is a hygiene conscious girl, washed my dick quite a number of times before kneeling to blow me.
Clean up and started to take out her nuru solution and foreplay me. She really has talent for this .

Fumble my dick many times and bj me , caress and paint my nipples, tongue my balls and naval button. She foreplayed me until I in twilight zone , capped me with her soft hand. I requested to service her in return and I started to request for french, she said ‘little bit ‘ so I did the touch and go pattern . I move on to tongue fuck her and hear her sweet sexy moan. She has not had sex for months and she is not those typical working girl I assured you . I reminded myself to be gentle to her although there was an animal in me at that time. She went on top of me and do the cowgirl and lift her up and carry fuck her in front on the mirror. The visual further simulated me to pump harder, I heard her scream in pleasure and climax (x1), shiok but I also chuan..I put her in bed and open her legs to have full penetration in her, moved to missionary meanwhile enjoying licking her beautiful breast . Swap her to doggy and grab her boobs and she told me she coming .. (x2), I took this opportunity to french her..haha . I moved her to the corner of the bed and did a face to face fuck, while holding her ass, really enjoyable. I switched to missionary and pushed my body against her boobs and bum them against mine, I pinned her down our both our hands locked together and did a final climax (x3) for her while I shoot my load.

We laid by the bed together chatted and she told me about her life in Bangkok , cannot revealed much due to PDPA regulations, just can say she is not your typical KTV or Ago go working girl. I believed her because the way she presented herself and her special charisma. Don’t say I never jio, you missed it will really regret until suck thumb. I really very tempted not to write this FR and keep her for myself ,after hearing some LJ discussion on the authenticity of FR, but I already gave my word to write my true experience.

She is really one of the girl I highly recommend.
I have already secured my RTF, what are you waiting for ?

����������������������������������������
Old 08-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

just have jam from SA,
Great thanks to bro SA for the arrangement.very friendly very detail.
Location at new place 5min away from the mrt for foot Soldier.
The room very clean neat and nice.

her tongue swirling BBBJ is readly amazing...I almost shoot out into her mouth ...
She want to rape my ass but I'm not into it.
Have a few postion and and she is ok with it. Very cheerful soft spoken lady.
Wont give any point as she the same as what SA had post without make up.
1+ point her boobs is C and natural..
BEST!
Will Try SA bro other gals...u have my support 👍
Old 08-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
What a lucky sofa... got laid on by n witness so many legends in action...
Yah sia. I think b4 ur post pix next time. Post sofa only let people gancheong guess who is the lucky one

Take a pix of sofa and say
Cumming to place near U
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1