The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

[QUOTE=DRYDUST]so frequent ah...my time is afternoon weekdays...lets say 4-6, the most...but then during my off day maybe can stay longer, can take the ger out during their workin hours? or hav to wait for them to finish work? PMed

Bar fine is $100 for short game and you pay ger $100 to $150 lor.
If not, just buy full booking $200 to bar and you can take her out whole night d.But still need to pay extra to the ger. Much cheaper then KTV lor.

Was there last nite....too many cus and not enough gers la...
Old 17-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Bar fine is $100 for short game and you pay ger $100 to $150 lor.
If not, just buy full booking $200 to bar and you can take her out whole night d.But still need to pay extra to the ger. Much cheaper then KTV lor.

Was there last nite....too many cus and not enough gers la...
oic...haha, but i dont think they let u take the ger out if alredy not enuf gers...so how many u manage to bonk? average look got 6/10?

Old 18-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
oic...haha, but i dont think they let u take the ger out if alredy not enuf gers...so how many u manage to bonk? average look got 6/10?
The bar just want money anyway. I did not take any despite some offers by the gers. My fr took and paid $100 bar fine and tips to PRC $150 for an hour job. The stock quality not as good as KTV's but for $20 an hr, u don ask for more la. some gems among them that i cud say..
Old 18-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The bar just want money anyway. I did not take any despite some offers by the gers. My fr took and paid $100 bar fine and tips to PRC $150 for an hour job. The stock quality not as good as KTV's but for $20 an hr, u don ask for more la. some gems among them that i cud say..
agreed. wil arrange with u to pay a visit when i m free...anyway i m more interested in the drinkin part(cheap beer)...since goin out with them cost more than what i can find in Chile..but who knows...anything can happen. cheers bro

Old 24-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays KTV thread quiet down a lot. KTV business also slow or so I hear. Some establishments are doing okay but others are pretty quiet.

You KTV kakis still going or cutting down too? How about the D'Boss gang?
Old 24-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Nowadays KTV thread quiet down a lot. KTV business also slow or so I hear. Some establishments are doing okay but others are pretty quiet.

Me will be in DBoss on Friday... frenz Bachelor nite... will provide report later... cheers..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Seems Why Not is doing pretty well after the closure of AVA and Atlantis in PJ area. Passes by AVA last nite and to my surprise, they are renovtiong and seen some of the waiters staff there...guess they will be back in action soon...just like others..kau tim the new govt related bodies bosses and back to biz as normal la...
Old 27-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Was at DBoss yesterday, rushed there from Singapore... some latest updates, NL Still as good... Package was good... RM1188 for a 3+1 Chivas ... place was packed... booked six NLs... lots of toilet action (for my frenz)... our fav gers were there, including CBM, GTM dolls... kekeke... booking for the girls was 7 hours until 3am... 350 each... Total damage for 6 ppl was about RM 4050... do not order coke or aerated drinks... cost RM60 per jug, learned my lesson from why not... ask mummy to sign off for me, and tip her more... cheers

Old 28-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KLKOOL,

Thanks for the update. Make me only want to go. Soon!
Old 28-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
KLKOOL,

Give me a buzz if u wanna go ... lol ...

Old 29-05-2006, 09:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
... our fav gers were there, including CBM, GTM dolls... kekeke...
Who are my dolls? Why i dunno keh?

Quote:
KLKOOL,

I wanna go DeBoss with sifu bro dathinman oso. Can arr?
Old 29-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

all the girls are your dolls la GTM

Got your portrait there also mah... every girl must pray to it one before they start work.
Old 29-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
all the girls are your dolls la GTM

Got your portrait there also mah... every girl must pray to it one before they start work.
yah... pray dat he dun come ... and got no more like him otherwise how to cari makan, always fark for a discount or free ...

Old 29-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

Just got a call from AVA's char fit yan, THEY ARE BACK IN BIZ NOW (with licenses wor) !!! PRC stil....

Yet to find out the stock quality...any bro who goes there, FR please...
Old 29-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just got a call from AVA's char fit yan, THEY ARE BACK IN BIZ NOW (with licenses wor) !!! PRC stil....

Yet to find out the stock quality...any bro who goes there, FR please...
U go first and give us FR lah... AVA not a very good experience for me... so unlikely to return...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1