The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yep her BBBJ is one of the best.... if only she CIM Only once I had a half CIM and HJ to finish... but that day I was so aroused that I shot my load in missionary. hahahaha.....

Cheers
Sorry Bro, no CIM for Michelle H02R16.

Tomorrow I try to RTF, hope she working, yeah baby!

I thank you.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....Bro, Da S wasn't in today when I was there in the early afternoon. Her door still had the "leave note" pasted on it. Vivi and Janet wasn't in too .....

Cheers
Well, maybe something came up Bro. Sometimes they put date on door but not 100% they report for work.

As what Ada H16R10 always say to me, "that one aga-aga only".

I know and understand the frustration. See how tomorrow Bro.

BTW, Lai Lai H24R33 RTW tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

After some inner struggling and confusion... finally I tried Xue Er today... thanks to bro U-Da-Man!!!

Why I try her? Vivi, Michelle, Moon... all not around. Xue Er is the only one available. Therefore I decide to try her. And NEVER REGRET!!!

Looks: 7/10 Cute SYT
Body: 9/10 Quite a handful boobs, clean shaven pussy, fair and petit
BBBJ: 9/10 She's DAMN GOOD! She really give me a good BBBJ with CFM looks
FK: Did not try
Fingering: Did not try
AR: 5/10 Only outside my ass hole
CIM: Did not try, WHY? read below
FJ: 9/10 Not many WLs can make me cum while FJ. Xue Er is one of the few. Her pussy is fucking TIGHT! clean shaven and her PUSSY LIPS is damn beautiful!!!
RTF: I KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR WHEN I"M IN PT!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
After some inner struggling and confusion... finally I tried Xue Er today... thanks to bro U-Da-Man!!!

Why I try her? Vivi, Michelle, Moon... all not around. Xue Er is the only one available. Therefore I decide to try her. And NEVER REGRET!!!

Looks: 7/10 Cute SYT
Body: 9/10 Quite a handful boobs, clean shaven pussy, fair and petit
BBBJ: 9/10 She's DAMN GOOD! She really give me a good BBBJ with CFM looks
FK: Did not try
Fingering: Did not try
AR: 5/10 Only outside my ass hole
CIM: Did not try, WHY? read below
FJ: 9/10 Not many WLs can make me cum while FJ. Xue Er is one of the few. Her pussy is fucking TIGHT! clean shaven and her PUSSY LIPS is damn beautiful!!!
RTF: I KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR WHEN I"M IN PT!
Fanatastic dude!!! Yes me too, I don't usually cum while bonking most WLs - I prefer a BBBJ/CIM finish. But with Xue Er's killer SYT body, I WANT TO cum WHILE bonking her. Little beats looking at my fat dick splitting a "20 yo"... wah liow!! Fantasy!!! hahaha

Bro, you read my FR on Xue Er? I was waxing lyrical about her. I had a CIM with her just before she left for her one week "red" break - but granted I had 2 sessions with her that day. Next time, I'm gonna try to get a FJ/BBBJ/CIM combo with her in one session - she said she rather not do that because a lot of guys go soft if the FJ is interrupted, and it's like she needs to restart everything. hahaha

Anyway, build a rapport with her (I've had 3 sessions with her already), it'll be worth it.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juagenboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys who does CIM and COF?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H10 R10 - Katty

All these new girls made me lose sight of the good stuff. Kathy is simply awesome. If we met under other circumstances, I would surely take her home to see mom. Ha... She's pretty in my standards, and has a killer body. She watches her diet, but while we were chatting after the deed, she pulled some yoga stretches and apparently she did it quite religiously before and stopped. I believe unlike the other girls where flab is the norm, she does take care in keeping herself in shape.

She cuts a great sight when bending over for doggy. That beautiful arching back without a blemish, and that ass! So round and firm the butt cheeks just kept provoking me to squeeze them. Mind you, she initiated this position after I went limp the first time. I bet she knows how arousing her back view is. So tempted to go up a notch (hole) and give it to her there.

Flip her around, and those wonderful boobs are great for grabbing . They are more than a handful, and will put many women younger than her to shame.

I haven't been to see her for almost 2 years since the influx of the geylang girls. Boy what a mistake that is. Sure the new girls provide BBBJs and ARs... but when I'm tired and can't cum... Kathy will not let me go if there's any glimmer of hope. Twice I went limp, and she just got me back up again. Although my body showed otherwise, I knew I wanted it in my head, and Kathy must have felt this too coz she milked me till I came. And it was G8!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juagenboi View Post
Guys who does CIM and COF?
Haven't you been reading the FRs?

Just now Bro U-Da-Man mentioned Xue Er H22R21 and still you ask who does CIM?

And there is no COB and COF in PT. Got that?

I thank you.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H10 R10 - Katty

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
All these new girls made me lose sight of the good stuff. Kathy is simply awesome. If we met under other circumstances, I would surely take her home to see mom. Ha... She's pretty in my standards, and has a killer body. She watches her diet, but while we were chatting after the deed, she pulled some yoga stretches and apparently she did it quite religiously before and stopped. I believe unlike the other girls where flab is the norm, she does take care in keeping herself in shape.

She cuts a great sight when bending over for doggy. That beautiful arching back without a blemish, and that ass! So round and firm the butt cheeks just kept provoking me to squeeze them. Mind you, she initiated this position after I went limp the first time. I bet she knows how arousing her back view is. So tempted to go up a notch (hole) and give it to her there.

Flip her around, and those wonderful boobs are great for grabbing . They are more than a handful, and will put many women younger than her to shame.

I haven't been to see her for almost 2 years since the influx of the geylang girls. Boy what a mistake that is. Sure the new girls provide BBBJs and ARs... but when I'm tired and can't cum... Kathy will not let me go if there's any glimmer of hope. Twice I went limp, and she just got me back up again. Although my body showed otherwise, I knew I wanted it in my head, and Kathy must have felt this too coz she milked me till I came. And it was G8!!!
Bro, I couldn't agree more!

Yes, Katty H10R10 is a gem.....with a killer body to boot!

Her catbath and BJ goes well with her CFM look.

And the highlight of our session, FJ with her in cowgirl, and her hips are smokin' hot! Awesome endurance, with piak-piak sounds as loud as clapping hands when our thrusts meet and she can really go until I cum!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today, 7Apr teng lai liao and apologies was not able to post this earlier.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro, Lai Lai H24R33 RTW tomorrow, 08 April.

I thank you.

Last edited by forex; 08-04-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me same

Cheers.

Quote:
. me cheapskate la, want to pay PT prices..Cheers
Old 08-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 14
Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!
H11R11 - Jolene

Online posting on here are mostly negative, i believe bro you agree with me.
Yet alot of time i walk pass her room, the light isn't on and the door isn't lock.
That is contraditing.

I think there are bro who get better service from her
Any bro would lke to share good on her?
Old 08-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H11R11 - Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Haha, Bro Kalv your points going up, up, up, congrats! ...you will be power 5... anytime tomorrow 08 April......
Scary; U checking on me !! - Thanks, just got my 5. Many thanks to U and those who ups me. Greatly appreciated . Will definitely return all with +5 from now on. Cheers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
A....Kathy (H10R10) is simply awesome.... I would surely take her home to see mom....pretty ...killer body. e more than a handful, and will put many women younger than her to shame..... new girls provide BBBJs and ARs... but when I'm tired and can't cum... Kathy will not let me go if there's any glimmer of hope. Twice I went limp, and she just got me back up again....
Yes, she is a gem. Just like H22R8 Aida, she has the skill to get "hardness" from limp. Skill unfortunately not found in the Geylang WLs like: H11R11 Jolene, H14R11 Candy etc. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthy View Post
Online posting (H11R11 Jolene)... mostly negative, ..Yet alot of time i walk pass her room, the light isn't on and the door isn't lock.
That is contraditing.....I think there are bro who get better service from her
Any bro would lke to share good on her?
Yes, I also cannot understand why H16R7 Yvonne, nice looking but with very bad services seems to be doing well all these years !! Why not U try them out and give good FRs?? Will definitely up U (or anyone else) then. .
Old 08-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Guys, may i know the H7 R6 Joyce is upstair or downstair? tired the one upstair the service sucks man.....
Old 08-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Guys, may i know the H7 R6 Joyce is upstair or downstair? tired the one upstair the service sucks man.....
Bro, Joyce H07R06 downstairs, good service, I had her last Wednesday!

But Kathy H07(2F)R06 I haven't tried, sorry but no offense, she not my type!

I thank you.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Re: H11R11 - Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Scary; U checking on me !! - Thanks, just got my 5. Many thanks to U and those who ups me. Greatly appreciated . Will definitely return all with +5 from now on. Cheers .

Hahaha! I just see your profile and notice you join SBF 08 Aug. Because you mention "future", so I curious. I let you know how near that future is!

Yes, you just got power 5! Now considered a senior! Congrats Bro!

I thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1